Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am a 26 year old male. I kept having headache on the right side of my head only, precisely around my right eye on the eyebrow and till the temple and below the eye. It starts and end on its own. Is it migraine? I also had a nasal deviation which was rectified by a surgery but of late my nose has again started inclining towards one direction. Could this also be a reason?
I have prolonged sleep disorder. It remains for 6 to 10 days and returns 7 to 10 days later. It also becomes tough for me to wake up in the morning. It seems to me that the bed is a better place.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision.
Since from a month am suffering from severe headache. How to conform whether it is a migraine or something else?
I am 23 years old and every time I get sneeze. Last night blood came out while sneezing. What should I do.
Hiii.. I am 20 years old when i come in contact of any girls like hand shakes my penis get stretched so much Ifeel very embarrassed in front of me i try to stop these activity but i can't so please give me some tips regarding that.
Sir my name siddhi my age 19yr. When I was 17 nd 18 years I am started HP BT now I stopped it. BT smal pblm my penis is smal nd weak plzz solve my problem re agan my pennies stronger nd larger plzzz sir I'm requesting uuu.
I got hurt today from the steel shutter on head. A little swelling is there on the upper skull. Is this a normal swelling? How much time it will take to recover?
Sir I am having bipolar disorders mania and depression can I have problem in marriage life I mean in sex. I have not married.
I cannot last for more than a min while having intercourse. What to do? Is there any food to increase the time? Please help.
Hi am unable to breath in night sometimes in dreams. What Could be the problem and what could be the remedy. How can we have Better and Peaceful sleep.
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.