Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rao S
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rao SYour feedback matters!
Sir when I am in sex I lost myself in 1-2 min only and also I use a viagra 100 mg but it don't work .what can i.do sir please suggest me.
There is problem in my leg. Actually 7 day before I fell down from bike and got few scratches. I took tetanus injection after 2 day of incident. I continually doing the dressing from 5 days and also taking some antibiotics tablet. But my wound is not healing and the redness around my leg is spreading. What I have to do and what problem it is?
I have little cold and my stomach is paining too .I am not feeling well .please doctor suggest me about this situation. And what is the reason for this kindly say me.
What could be the diet for high WBC? I went to medicine specialist they told it will reduce as I had turned infection that time, so once this infection reduce it will be automatically. But if there is any diet can help me will be better. Count is 15243.
Hi mere digestive system week h. Bhukh n lagti h. Khana khane ki ichha n hot. Weight gain krna h. 53 kg h. Age 24 Height 5.5 Please help me.
I. Have piles and I was suffering From that last 3 months. I am using ayurvedic medicine but don't get any cureness from it Tell me what will I do now?
I am suffering from throat infection since past 2- 3 days. Bad cough and pain in throat. Is azithral recommended?
Are you unable to sleep well at night? Calcium deficiency may be the reason. Scientists have identified a key calcium channels are selective gateways in neuron walls that are integral in neuron firing ensuring all parts of the brain keep talking to one another
Most patients suffering from ulcerative colitis are advised to undergo a surgery as that is oftentimes, the last option remaining for them. Failure of other treatments to bear any results leads to the need for a surgery. There are two main categories of surgery options; however, the difference lies in where the waste pouch will be placed following the ulcerative colitis surgery.
A patient who is planning to go through the ulcerative colitis surgery procedure must be aware of the recovery period and its duration. Since the surgery is an invasive and an intensive procedure, the recovery time is lengthy. So, naturally, before you arrive at any decision it is recommended that you consult your doctor, surgeon and other healthcare professionals about the procedure.
Ulcerative colitis is not a curable disease, but if your colon and rectum are removed, the symptoms of ulcerative colitis can be treated. But educate yourself as you may still have to live with a number of side effects of the surgeries, even after the incisions have healed. This is the reason that you must prepare yourself both physically and mentally before making any decision, which should be based on the information available.
Tips for Quick Recovery
The recovery from ulcerative colitis is quite tricky. As it is an invasive surgical procedure, the recovery time is lengthy. However, you should not fret yourself with that. With the required care and doctor’s advice, you will be able to return to your daily life in full vigor. In order to improve your recovery and hasten the process, you will be given a detailed file of information that you must follow strictly. These tips are:
- After the surgery, you may have to remain in the hospital for 3 to 7 days. This is a mandatory protocol as it allows your surgeon to monitor your incisions and treat any complication or infections.
- Any procedure that you may opt for, a total of 4 to 6 weeks is a minimum requirement for recovery.
- During this time, you will be asked to meet your surgeon regularly and in some cases an enterostomal therapist as well. An enterostomal therapist is a specialized doctor who only deals with patients who have had their colon removed. So you should make an appointment with an enterostomal therapist, suggested by your doctor, and have him/her review your case.
- Eat nutritional healthy foods to avoid any complications.
- Stay hydrated by drinking at least 2-3 liters of water per day.
- A rehab therapist or a physical therapist will help you to move towards your normal life, by keeping you active and recommending rejuvenating exercises that won’t hamper your health.
- Manage stress and anxiety as they cause stomach issues.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!