Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ranveer SihghYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old I have sinus problem since last five years and generally happened with me in winter season specially and facing problems like cold cough and hair problem also in this situation what should I do in this situation please tell me I will be very thankful to you.
I am 50 year old male, even if i do not have cold ,i feel wheazing sound in evening/night which is irritating.I do have a little sinus problem as well. Further i have bad breath also. Plaese help
I am 20 years old male suffering from neck veins pain from about 4-5 days and while palpating my throat I'm feeling something below my chin something like very small gland. Please tell me some medicine to relief my neck pain.
If sinus is not treated do we have any complications ahead? Is it necessary to operate? My ENT says your nasal bone is tilted on left side, what is this? How can it be corrected? Will this effect sinus?
Bp 130/85 Hight 5.6 Weight 65 family history all are good having tonsil first time only one time.what can i do?
From last 2 weeks I am suffering from sneezing in morning. As I wake up at 6-6: 30, sudden 5-6 sneezing come with runny nose. As I leave home for Office sometime it subsides. I took 3 Levo Cetirizine and 1 L-months in last 2 week. Sometimes I feel itching in throat, left side around tonsils. Before these started I observed white buds in through. It grows slowly around the size of 2-3mm dia. Break down, again grown. For 2 weeks. During the time I never feel fever or anything. The bud is checked in Microscope, it is round bacterial colony with typical cow dung like smell. My past is I am suffering form allergic cold or sneezing. From last three years I am using L-months to control as and when require. BUt how safe it is to use. And I want to Know what should I do for my present problem?
Please suggest syrup for sore throat giving antibiotic to my son who is seven years old doctor suggested maxtra but not working much.
Hi, I am suffering from throat infection. What should I do to get rid from this? Please reply me fast. Its urgent.
I have pain in my ears. I have problem in my left ear something last 5 days. Now what should I do. Pls help me.
I feel heart vein tightness .& little bit dizziness in mind for a long time 2-3 years already. What is the reason of that tightness & how to recover it although I do some simple exercise thrice a week too. Please.
I am having trouble with my throat from last month due to infection and I am not able to conversation efficiently. .But my profession is teacher. So I request you for advice as early as possible. .
I am an 18 years old girl, I have obesity issues for many years (70 kg). Recently my palm, fingers are seen to tremble and sometimes I lose control while walking I feel dizzy sometimes when I stand on my foot. Without even doing much heavy work I get pain in shoulder or elbow joints. What should I do?
Sir I am diabetic. I have frozen shoulders also I am having vertigo, because of this I am not comfortable with travelling.Advice me. For diabetis I am talking half tables in the morning and in the evening tab - semi reclimate. Along with some aruvedic namely fenguen seeds, alovera juice, amla juice, juice of ash gaurd, bitter gaurd, bottle gaurd.Please suggest
My wife she has terrible pain in her both feet when she gets up from bed cannot keep on floor and has laziness through t the day and dizziness, headache, please suggest me the right remedy ?
I am getting white mucus from thorat through nose from 3 weeks and suffering from shortness of breath please suggest me some medicine are remedies.
I am 20 years old. Last one week I am suffering from throat pain. I have taken coamoxiclav 625 TDS and chlorhexidine gargle. But no improvement. What to do?
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.