Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Ranveer SihghYour feedback matters!
I just feel a voice in my left ear from last 2-3 years as like churching of leaves. It always disturbs me and also be normal ownself anytime.
I hav problem during swallowing of saliva like something small object is stuck in the right side of the throat and when I cough a little particle like a half size of rice grain comes out which is yellow in colour and awful in smell. I need advice from experts. But last time when I counsel a doctor he says its beginning of a tonsils.
I am suffering for nasal blockage since last 1 year, now a days I check my nasal & found that my left nasal is almost blocked with a red colored type layer. Presently I am having Homeopathic medicine here from Guwahati. Please advice what should I do now.
I am getting fever frequently, snoring will be there for a week. It starts, if I drink cold water, or if I eat oily food. Cold and fever starts with throat infection.
I am 28 year old and I have sinus problem. I got operated for sinus once 10 years ago. Now the problem persists. Please tell me the solution.
50 years old female suffering from cold throat pain body pain cough. please prescribe medicine common .no doctor available here she is preparing for a journey.
Mam mujhe aaj subah se jhukam sa hai. Nose se paani aa RHA hai. Cheekein aa rhi hai. And thodi thakawat hai. Kaun si medicine lunn.
I was having throat infection and body pain from past 4 days. I took cough syrup and a paracetamol. Now the body pain is gone but throat is still paining. So, should I continue with the paracetamol or I should go with a different tablet?
I have been experiencing a lot of cough for quite some time. It feels like there is mucous stuck in my throat. How can I treat this. Can these be symptoms of LPR.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection. It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Kindly take any ayurvedic medicine under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.