Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. RanjeetYour feedback matters!
Hi, My kid is 2.5 years old and suffering from mouth ulcer from 2 days. He didn't eat anything, from 2 days. Just feeding liquid juice, What should I do? Kindly suggest medicine or cream for immediate effect. Thanks in advance Doctor!
Sir I had a problem while opening mouth. The lower jaws are stuck or lock and gives pain in jaws and ear. What is the solution.
Hi I am 7 month pregnant and I have gum bleeding. And I feel rest less and I have feel loss of sleep.
Hello Dr. I am dental student. My mom is suffering from lupus. She had taken treatment but also what should I do now for her better relif ? So please suggest mi and help !
Dear Team, I am suffering from bad breath and it is severe I smell bad from mouth for almost all the time during day or night. I have consulted many dentist so far I had my cleansing of teeth, scaling I brush my teeth twice a day or every time after my major meal. I was advised to use mouthwash and I have been using since good time but does not seem to helping me. I consulted dentist this morning again and got to heard as my teeth are more than perfect, clean n all that positive things. Imp: I do not Smoke nor consume any alcohol nor eat Tobacco. definitely looking for the expert help and would be appreciated.
How to whiten teeth naturally? I brush regularly N my teeth are not very yellow But mildly yellow I want them white n bright Help.
I hav teeth problem, my two molars are already get whole n paining also. So suggest me n tel me which toothpaste I used.
Sir good morning . I have blood bleeding in my gums (teeth),and also in lightly pain in my right side lower ribs what i have do sir please give instructions sir thank you
Tooth sensitivity can be best described with the symptom of a sharp pain that you feel in your teeth when you sip something hot or cold. It is this contact of the drink with the sensitive tooth that causes the sharp pain. Extremely cold climate and eating something which is sweet or sour can cause the sensitive teeth to cause such a sensation, thus making it uncomfortable for you to eat anything.
The most common causes of sensitive teeth are as follows:
1. Tooth decay near the gum line can cause the teeth to be sensitive
2. Consumption of highly acidic foods and beverages
3. Using a hard tooth brush and aggressive brushing can lead to erosion of tooth enamel and cause tooth sensitivity
4. Plague buildup and gum diseases cause tooth sensitivity which may require you to consult your dentist immediately
However, there are many precautions that dentists recommend which can prevent your tooth from becoming sensitive. These are:
1. Gently brush your teeth and use a tooth brush that has soft bristles. This can prevent any damage to the enamel.
2. Apply proper technique to clean all parts of your mouth and teeth. You should also rinse your mouth properly with antiseptic mouthwash and fluoride.
3. You should eat a well-balanced diet which is low in acidic content. Soft drinks and cold drinks should be avoided as they can damage the enamel on your teeth.
4. Using desensitizing toothpaste can help reduce the pain associated with sensitivity.
Hyper sensitive tooth needs proper treatment and you should immediately consult your dentist. There are many dental procedures ranging from simple to complex ones, aimed towards controlling pain and sensitivity. Root canal and application of fluoride to the sensitive areas of your teeth can help reduce pain. Root canal is a treatment at the tooth’s soft core and is considered the most successful treatment to eliminate the pain associated with infected tooth without the need to remove it.
My teeth are little yellowish in colour which toothpaste or mouthwash do I have to use to get rid of that?
I have sensitive teeth, i have tried many pastes but of no avail. I m v much disturbed, the irritation persist continuously.Please advise me some quick relief
Im suffer frm mouth ulcer fr last 5 days its to paining I dnt to ate any food since 5 days please any medicine or gel recommend to me for relief.
What are the causes of mouth ulcers? I am having those quite often. Just after one has gone, the other starts.
Hi I am 25 I am having gum bleeding from past few weeks And now the Gum's size are reducing too. Little pain in gums. I chang3d my toothpaste to sensodine total repair. And I do brush regularly twice a day. I am scared now still no effect. Help me what to do? Thanks in advance.
Sir meri maa ke daad ko insect ne puri kha li hai ab keval thori thori nukili keel si dikhai de rahi hai jisase maa ka teeth me last three days se jor se dard ho raha hai but maa ko diabiteez hai so please tell me what should I do.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.