Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RaniYour feedback matters!
I am 5 months pregnant. N I Hav random sugar level of 70 is it k. I had loose tools this morning n feel very tired.
My wife's period got missed this month. Today morning she came across know that she is pregnant. We both don't want a baby in a current situation as we are not ready to take chances because of financial situations we are going through. How can we avoid this pregnancy? Please help me.
My wife is 29 week pregnant , doctor asked for ICT teat , I got report and ICT is positive, wanted to know what harm it can do for child.
Vitamin D3 oral solution COeD3 Can you please suggest me why doctor prescribe me this solution during 26wk pregnancy?
Hello sir /mam I have white discharge before periods I m worries about, tell me what should I do that is serious or not?
Salam Doctor Mn yh janna chahti hon k meri pregnancy ko aj 9 weeks and 1 day hua hai or doctor ne mujhe blood test dya jis ki report mn INDIRECT COOMBS TEST NEGATIVE aya hai tu mn is report k bare mn janna chahti hon k yh sahi hai ya ghalat bcz mujhe apni Doctor k pass appointment mn abhi 3 weeks hain.
I have three tiny bumps of molluscum contagiosum near my vulva outer vaginal area. I apply Glizigen gel and apple cider it's hardly ten days I have got it. Should I apply nethg more to get rid of it and us kissing and smooching allowed as I have a partner. Help needed Thank you.
Madam, I am 34 years women, I have thyroid for 3 months, I have one child, no periods regularly and face, legs big. Please suggest my problems.
I had drunk Thinner as a poison to suicide myself but luckily my family members had help me. Please suggest me what are the bad effects I am still frightening thinking about that bad things I am unmarried girl my age is 20.
My wife has taken. Medical termination pack kit. 4 months back, after that she is not getting pregnant. What should we do? We have not went for any checkup or treatment after that. Please advice.
My wife is 27 years old. She has cyclical breast pain and sometimes non cyclical paid specially her left breast. Please suggest what should do.
I'm 23 years .my marriage is held on July 24th 2016. Now I'm trying to get conceive .so I'm suffering with pcod. Dr.suggest me clofert 100 mg and gestofit 300 mg tablets. Is this helpful to me to get pregnant please give me rpl.
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.