Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranga Rao
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranga RaoYour feedback matters!
I am suffering through frequent urination. I am diabetic patient. Suger is in control. I have suffered from kidney stone for 5 times and last year one stone of 10 mm was removed by lithotrypsy. Presently I am suffering from uncontrolled urination what medicine shall I take.
Hi m 27 years I am suffering from dizziness for 1 and half years. Sometimes I feel as if I'll fall down but somehow I strong my mind and manage it to get fall. Whenever I eat with full stomach it pain little on my stomach. I check bp sometimes 140/90. Sometimes 128/80. But I HV dizziness continuously any time. Is it am suffering from heart problem or smithing else. I even don't eat meat more then 2 piece because I feel dizziness.
I am suffering from fever from last night. I feel too much cold last night and from then I am suffering from fever. I feel headache, vomiting and full body pain. I can't sleep from last night. Today morning I took paracetamol and I feel good for some time, but from 6 o'clock m badly suffer from fever and body pain. Is it symptoms of malaria or chickengunia? M living in jp nagar bangalore from last month, please suggest me a good doctor. Please.
How to reduce fat near heart? And say the diet for healthy heart. Like the food which people with heart issues can have and the food they have to avoid for a better living.
Heat Stroke Prevention
1)Please drink plenty of fluids to keep hydration
2)Eat summer fruits like watermelon, mango, and ice creams to keep cool
3)Drink lots of coconut water, aam panna, khas drink in summer to keep hydrated and keep cool
Consult privately to get more information.
I am suffering from Acidity. I have taken medicines recommended by the doctor by no relief (only temporary relief.) as of now. And second question is sex stamina.
I am having a massive head pain from last two days head pain was started because of cough, my doctor had given me medicine and had said to take steam but the pain is still there after taking medicines and steam What should I do now.
I can not control myself from seeing porn. I have tried many many time to control myself from this bad habit but I have never been successful. After seeing porn I become very excited and I masturbate then. I think this habit creates lots of problem on my body and mind. Please say me some practical technique by which I can change this bad habit into good habit. Please help me.
I always feel that There is a mucus present in my throat. Always have sore throat. N frequently get tonsils. I think becoz of these sometimes I h have bad breath problem. please suggest something.
Is there any treatment for "swpandosh" please suggest me. I am fed up from this problem. . I cant understand how to away from this problem. .
Hi Sir, My Semen Analysis results are as below. Can you please let me know if there is a way to improve them or should I consider that we cannot have children Microscopic: Volume :1.5 ml Colour: White mucoid Reaction-Alkaline pH: 7.4 Liquefaction time: 20 minutes Microscopic Sperm Count: 3.2/ml (reference > 15 million/ml) Motility Rapid linear progression: -- Grade (iv+iii )10% Non linear progression:-- Grade (ii) 10% Non progressive sluggish:--Grade (i) 05% Non motile:-- Grade (0) 75% MORPHOLOGY Normal Forms: 34% Abnormal Forms: 66% Other Findings Pus cells: 1-2/HPF Epithelial Cells: 2-3/HPF spermatogenesis Cells: Nill RBC: Nil.
My 70-year-old mother is not able to sleep for the last 24 hours. Please note that she is patient of hypertension, dm2 and gastroenteritis. Please suggest what to do.
I am 23 year old boy. I went to neurologist for my migraine pain in 2013. But the doctor abused me addictive antidepressants without my knowing. I took those medicines from Jan 2013 to june 2013. The following medicines were taken÷ 1>Provanol SR 40 2>Newcita plus 3>Dicorate ER 250 4>Zanocin OD 400 5>Headset Now I feel weakness of my body. My weight fell down from 70 kg to 55 kg. Before the treatment of neurologist I did not used to have depression. After the treatment of neurologist in 2013 I became plaque by bad health and depression as well.
Hello sir/madam I am 25 yrs old. Jab mai 10 th class mai thi to meri left hand ki kalai pe gaath thi. or kabhi kam ho jati to kabhi or bad jati. Maine Dr. Ko dikhaya to o bole ke yeh normal tumhara hai. Ise ghabrane ka koi karan nh. Agr operation karte bhi hai to. Yah fir se wapis aa sakta hai. Kuch din bad o apne aap hi kam hogyi, abhi same waisi hi gathh dusre right hand ke kahi pe aayi hai. X-ray bhi karavaya. tumour specialist ko bhi dikhya unka yahi kahna hai ki oprestion karne ke bad bhi firse aane ke chance hai. Abhi to kahlyi mai gaath nh hai. Par dard hota hai. Agr mai kuch kam karu jaise basket uthau to bhi dard hota hai. Jada bhari saman nh utha sakti. please Dr. please help me yeh dard kam karne ke liye koi upay bataye.
1. Avoid eating cold foods: According to Dr. Pradip shah, consultant physician, fortis hospital, mulund, a common cold and cough triggered by cold food items like ice-cream and cold drinks is a common complain of people visiting local health clinics. Although there is no scientific evidence as to how cold food items trigger and worsen coughs, patients are normally advised to avoid them altogether until they recover completely. One sensible explanation for this would be that cold beverages and foods cause a drying out of the respiratory lining making it susceptible to infections and triggering coughing due to irritation.
2. Avoid overeating at night: Having a heavy dinner at night or overeating can be a cough trigger for people suffering from gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd). People with gerd may have poor coordination between contraction and relaxation of the sphincter muscle that prevents reflux of food to the esophagus. As a result, the stomach acid can flow back to the food pipe, causing irritation of the lining to trigger cough. So, it’s better to have an early dinner and maintain a gap of at least 2 hours between dinner and sleeping time.
3. Avoid sleeping flat on the back: Sleeping posture plays an important role in triggering coughing at night, especially if you have a productive cough. All the mucus and phlegm that gets collected throughout the day, flows up to irritate the throat when you lie down on your back. Instead, sleeping in an inclined posture, or sleeping on the sides will keep the phlegm settled and avoid bouts of coughing at night.
4. Avoid eating fried foods: Fried foods are oily in nature and oil is a well-known cough trigger. Deep-frying foods in hot oil generates a compound called acrolein, which acts as an allergen that aggravates coughing and causes throat itching. So, it’s best to avoid oily, fried foods while you have a cough.
5. Avoid smoking: Smoking is one of the causes of a cough due to bronchitis. Not only does it irritate the throat lining, but it also delays recovery and increases your risk of cancer. If you don't smoke, remember second-hand smoke is equally dangerous.
6. Avoid caffeinated beverages: Caffeine should be avoided by those who cough due to acidity and gerd. While it may provide temporary relief from a coughing bout, it actually causes the esophageal sphincter to become loose, allowing more acid to get flushed into the esophagus.
7. Avoid over-exertion: Nobody takes an off from work because of a cough, but that doesn’t mean you should exert yourself by overworking. Coughing is an indication that something is wrong with your body, so make it a point to get adequate rest to give your immune system enough time to recover.