Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rana Pratap VYour feedback matters!
I have dry cough from 1 year. Sometimes it is not there Cough increases when I eat banana and when I do jogging. I think my chest is blocked. I took m-dryl expectorant last night it increased my cough frequency.
I have pain while urinating sometimes. And yellowish sperm comes out on ejaculation or during night fall.
Sir I have stomach problem for last seven days I take too medicine but all vain plzs give me good sugessation i. E your most kindness.
Hello. I m a 21yr old, (female) I think I have migraine problem. But since 2-3 months my weight suddenly reducing. Does migraine causes to immediate weight loss?
Does Masturbation Cause Male Infertility?
Does masturbation cause infertility in men? The simple answer to this is 'No'. Masturbation is referred to the stimulation of own genitals for sexual arousal. This in no way can hinder the chances of fathering children. However, if a couple is planning to have a baby, the male partner, needs to restrict his masturbation. This is because masturbation in men leads to ejaculation and if you are planning a baby, you must converse your sperms to impregnate your partner.
When a man masturbates till completion, he ends up ejaculating the semen. For a man who masturbates more often will obviously have a lower volume of semen in his ejaculate compared to men who don't. Masturbating quite often will bring down the quantity of semen per ejaculate and you will have to wait for a certain time period till it is restored. Moreover, masturbating may make you feel tired and drained out and you might lose energy and urge of having an intercourse.
There has been a lot of research on the topic of masturbation and its relation with male infertility. These studies came back with mixed results, with data on both sides of the fence. Some suggested that men should refrain from masturbating if he wants to get a woman pregnant. But most of them voiced that masturbation can in no way make a man infertile.
Another very common myth associated with male masturbation is that it causes erectile dysfunction in men. This is far from being true. Masturbating cannot cause erectile dysfunctions. However, men who are habituated with continuous self-pleasure may sometime find it difficult to attain orgasm with his partner. This may lead to some problems when it comes to starting a family and having a baby.
To conclude, it is not true that masturbation leads to infertility in men. But frequent masturbation may lead to a problem related to conception. Limiting self-pleasure can do a lot to sort out these problems. But if the problem persists and you cannot get your partner pregnant even after you have refrained from masturbating; get in touch with your fertility expert without any further delay
I am 48 year female. For last few months, I continuous to have mouth ulcers. Is it a sign of some serious problem. What should I do or consult specialist doctor of which field.
I have running nose from last 1 week. It's not running continuously, but wastes are filling inside nose.
There is sweating under my foot always even in winter season. Which creates bad odour in my house when I remove the footwear. please tell my why my foot sweet to much how to avoid it.
Under my eyes my skin is pressed inside, I think that it caused by masturbation, it is true? If it is true then what should I do, tell me a cheaper formula?
Hello sir, I have recurrent foliculties on my head, not yet cured this problem, now I have a small acnes and flakes on my head. please give me a complete solution for recurrent foliculties.
For the last 6 months, I noticed small white patches on my daughter right hand skin. It is expanding to lower part the hand. What is this problem relates to?
My tongue is almost tasteless from 2 days now, little swollen and feels burnt (though it wasn't). There is a thin white layer on my tongue as well. I was feeling feverish couple of days back, took couple of paracetamol.
Mind your headaches (All about headaches)
Headaches and migraines are one of the most common types of pains that patients can face. There are many types of headaches that may afflict people and there are a number of reasons that can be attributed as their cause.
Let's look at some of the types of headaches and their causes:
Facial headaches - This is an ache, which is usually centered on the face, the crown, and the forehead. In this headache, movements of the head and face may also cause problems.
- Causes: The main cause for facial headaches tends to be sinusitis, a condition in which the cavities in the skull get blocked. Sinusitis may also happen due to a cold as this has often been accompanied by a runny nose as well.
- Treatments: The best treatment for this issue would be to treat the underlying condition, i.e. the cold or the blockages. Using the prescribed variety of decongestants and inhalers can vastly improve the situation.
Migraines - This is an intense pain on one side of the head that can last for a few hours to a few days. Most of the pain is sometimes centered behind the eye, and many people report extreme sensitivity to light as well as sound. It can be debilitating to some people who suffer from a severe form of it.
- Causes: Migraines are one of the most complicated problems to diagnose and there can be a variety of reasons for it. Triggers may include food or lack of it and also be caused by other underlying physiological reasons.
- Treatments: Although there are certain painkillers, which are available, it is best to consult a doctor to know the root cause and thus, avoid the triggers or take appropriate medicines if necessary.
- Causes: These headaches are a result of stress, which may result in the decrease of the blood flow to the brain due to the stiffening of the head and neck muscles.
- Treatments: Over the counter drugs such as paracetamol or ibuprofen can help improve them, but it is better to consult a physician before undertaking self-medication.
Cluster Headaches - These are the most potent form of headaches that can be very painful. They usually originate as a piercing pain in the head with pressure on the eye and can even lead eye inflammation, and watery and droopy eyes.
- Causes: Certain neural functions originating from the hypothalamus can cause this issue and this type of headache may be triggered by alcohol, smoking or other forms of strong smells.
- Treatments: Generic painkillers may not be able to correct the issue quickly enough and this may require the administering of special injections or nasal sprays. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.