Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RammohanYour feedback matters!
I am 35 old male .mere gardan ke pice bahut dard hota he. To muje kya karna chahiye .or kisko batana chahiye.
I am 14 years old and I have a huge pain in my knee and I have tried too much medicines but no change happen so what I do help me.
I am 53 years male feeling numbness on the tip of middle & ring finger of right hand since 2 months.
I'm 27 year old. Married no children I been suffering with fibroadenoma 7 years now I see dimpling 3 inches below my under arm it can be seen only when my arm is in air. Some pain also ultra sonography is clear it show 2 fibroadenoma side by side. Dimpling area is clear in ultra sonogram my gp don't see dimpling or puckering. What should I do?
I am 60 years old man and have back pain last 3 years haven't got any relief what should I do now? Please help me doctor?
I had diabetes in my pregnancy time, but after delivery it's gone, my question is, if any chance to come back.
I have pain in my knee regularly. I have pain only one knee in at a time. I done everything but l did not get relief.
I suffer from GErD from past 4 years as well as cervical spondylosis. From past 2 days I feel shortness of breath, like suffocation and looks like there is no air surrounded and will stop breathing in sometime.
I am 22years old. I had pain in my back bone. By scanning report doctor told your back bone is week due to loss of calcium. What should I do?
I am 41 years old male suffered from back neck pain for the past 2 years basically I found it as simple pain kindly let me know the symptoms for this type please.
I have a backpain for ten days. Last year it was also happen but it cured himself. What should I do this time?
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.