Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 3 months old and not sleeping in day and night. I thought of trying phenergan syrup is it safe? If it is then how to use it please suggest.
Hi doctor. My daughter is 4 year's old. She didn't eat properly. While Eating food she used to cry. She dont want have any food. So, What should I do?
My baby is 5 months old she sleeps very less. In the night she sleeps continuously from 10 pm to 8 o clock but the whole day 1-2 hours not more then that. Is this normal.
I have twin - daughter & son. After birth, around 27 days old, they are given bath with til oil, johnson soap and powder after bath. But, it has been seen that they are looking dark in skin colour day by day. What will we do to regain their skin colour to fair? whether we change to coconut oil? will they regain skin fair colour?
We have twins age 4 month for whom which milk (from below list) is good for health 1) Desi cow milk 2) jersey (hybrid) cow milk 3) mother's milk 4) lactogen 1 milk Reason to ask this question is mother's milk is not sufficient for twins of 4 month age Please advise.
My son is 2 month and 15 days old. He stated to vomit like thick milk after some time of feeding. What to do .his weight is 3.950 Kg. please let us know reason nd reason.
My one year son is having severe lose motion since three Days and even after consulting doctor no change. Doctor initially games medicine ONSTAL.
Tooth eruption is not only a sign that your child is acquiring the ability to tear, bite, and chew food but it also effects the baby's weight gain, immunity strengthening and development of the brain indirectly.
It is observed that most babies get their first tooth at around 6 months after birth, but they may start gnawing as early as 3 months or as late as 14, and may vary from child to child. This depends on many factors, one of them being as when the parents started sprouting teeth and whether or not your baby was a preemie. In case of premature and low birth weight babies there may be a delay in their first tooth eruption. Children should have a full set of primary teeth by the time they are almost three.
Babies generally undergo the following Teething Timeline:
6 months: lower central incisors
8 months: upper central incisors
10 months: lower and upper lateral incisors
14 months: first molars
18 months: canines
24 months: second molars
Symptoms of Teething:
Babies start gnawing to relieve the pain of an emerging tooth.
Puffy and red gums
Irritation, especially at night
A change in eating habits
Methods to Soothe the Pain:
Teething is a physiological process, no major intervention is needed.
Distraction: You can often soothe your child simply by diverting their minds off the pain by any new toy.
You shouldn't use teethers and topical teething gels to soothe the pain as they might be toxic to babies.
Symptoms of teething usually disappear when the tooth breaks through the gum. In case your baby is teething and the pain prevails , the following signs and symptoms are seen - high fever, diarrhea, or vomiting, highly inflamed gums or blue gum (Cysts) or any kind of lesion or bumps on the gums. In such case you should consult the pediatrician for further guidance.
Here are Symptoms of ADHD and how to handle the Children suffering with ADHD.
My baby is just of 5 month. She is allergic to milk powder consist of lactose. Now by doctor recommendation we are providing soya milk. Is it sufficient in nutrition?
My 3 months old boy has feedings from her mother, it is not sufficient to her, sometimes he is feeling hungry. So which food we give to him. Please suggests.
My son is one year old but his navel is not looking normal, it is looking like some air in it and it is popup like small balloon, may I know is it a serious cause ,it happened before 5 months, before that it looks normal, no pain and nothing ,pls guide me and advice me.
Dear Sir, My daughter (15 Months baby) suffering from severe constipation (Tight Motion. Kindly request you to give permanent solution for this problem. Thanking you sir.
My son is 4 months old. And suffering from cold n cough. Lil bit breathing problem while having mother or bottle feed also. Please suggest.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) refers to the unexplained and sudden death of a seemingly hale and hearty baby. This condition tends to occur when the baby is asleep and that's why it's also known as crib death. Although the reason for the condition is still not known, many experts have attributed the cause of the condition to abnormal development in the parts of the baby's brain that oversees breathing and awakening from sleep. Nonetheless, there are ways that can prevent the problem from occurring and which are:
- Always place your baby on the back to sleep - Sleeping on the back is the safest position that your baby should be in, whenever he or she sleeps. You shouldn't let your child sleep on the sides as he or she can roll onto the stomach, and may hamper the breathing process. You can place your baby on the stomach when he or she is awake.
- Place your baby on a firm surface to sleep sans of any objects - It's best to place your baby on a firm mattress to sleep while avoiding thick and feather padding like a thick comforter. At the same time, objects like toys, stuffed animals or pillows should be removed from the crib as they may get in the way of your child's breathing by pressing on his or her face.
- Make sure your baby doesn't become very hot - For keeping your baby warm during sleep, it's best to opt for sleep clothing or blanket made of light material so that it doesn't make him or her feel very hot. If using a blanket, it should be placed loosely over the baby and one should also remember to not cover the baby's head during sleep.
- Use a pacifier - Research suggests that the use of the pacifier can reduce a baby's chance of dying from SIDS. This is because the pacifier helps in preventing the baby from rolling over onto his or her stomach during sleep. At the same time, it's also believed that the instrument helps in keeping the baby's tongue positioned in a manner that keeps his or her airways open.
- Breastfeed your baby - Breastfeeding your baby for a minimum of 6 months can help in preventing the occurrence of SIDS. Several studies have revealed this beneficial aspect of breastfeeding.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!