Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
Hi im 22 years old im suffering from skin disease from 1 month. The thin is in my chest to spreading to my neck like some red to white dots. Can you give me some good medicine for this.
My voice is very hard I want to make my voice soft and beautiful What to eat and what to not eat for throat.
I am 20 years old. And I think I am getting mentally unstable. I cannot eat, think, sleep or do anything properly. I had feelings for a girl but she does not love me and I think this is the reason for everything. I have lost interest in everything. I need only some advice. Nothing more.
I am 17 years old boy. I am too lean. My nerves are showy. I need to gain weight and develooe muscle. What should I do. Which food I should eat. And what diet should follow.
Hello I am 26 years married women sometimes I feel very depressed thinking of my past and in my early marriage days I used to be depressed alot even try to suicide so many times now I have kids I got busy with life but this depression is not leaving me please help.
I like to get mass body. To get more mass body, do we have to first loose the extra fat in the body? For bulk what we have to do? If my bmi is more than 25 with low fat and high mass is it good.
A person, in order to be a successful sportsman or sportswoman needs to take a good care of his or her diet plans on a daily basis. They need more energy, proteins, vitamins, calories, minerals, carbohydrates and fats than other people, who are not involved in sports. Also, the requirement of energy varies in different sportsperson.
On an average, a sportsman below 30 years of age needs 3000 Kilo calories of food whereas those beyond 30 years need 2800-3000 Kilo calories of food daily.
The different requirements in the diets of a sportsman are explained as follows:
- Carbohydrates: It is found in whole grains and fruits. Also the diet should comprise of foods rich in fiber.
- Proteins: Proteins are the building blocks of the body which is why a sportsperson need it the most. It builds their immunity and increases the ability of the body to handle physical stress and strain. It is found in chicken, fish egg whites, milk, yoghurts, beans etc.
- Fats: They are required for the proper lubrication of the bones. They also help in the absorption and transportation of fat soluble vitamins. Have foods with saturated fats like nuts, olive oil, fatty fish, low fat milk and low fat dairy products.
- Vitamins & Minerals: Adequate amount of vitamins maintain the health and integrity of the cell bodies in the body. It also fights against the stress by destroying few unnecessary substances in the body and increasing antioxidants.
- Hydration: Proper hydration of the body is essential for a sportsperson in addition to other necessary nutrient requirements since it increases the functionality of the person. This is because proteins might result in constipation in the body the effect of which is nullified by the supply of adequate amount of water.
- Fiber: Apart from these, foods rich in fiber are also required since presence of adequate amount fiber in the body helps in having regular bowel movement in a person.
- Salt intake: Salt is an important ingredient in the diet of the sportsperson since salt is the key source of sodium which has contribution towards keeping one healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Sir I have some problem for my teeth. I have put steel in my teeth now 3 years have finished but now no tighting. Please advise.
I have a stone in right kidney. Some days before I was having unbearable pain in back on right side. Now I have pain during urinating. Today it was accompanied by blood also.
Keep surrounding clean. Avoid stagnancy of water.
Keep hydrating your self with water and liquid diet
Do cbc, esr, h1n1 (dengue profile).
Good mind set no need for panic.
Regular investigation of platelet count.
Tab paracetamol for fever
No use of antibiotics unless prescribed