Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramayyas RajYour feedback matters!
I have severe headache problems. I am suffering from migraine. Often I have to take disprin like 4, 5 at time. And that leads me to depression. I suffer from depression and anxiety as well. Find me a way.
I am suffering from stomachache from few days. When I eat food I have flatulence in my abdomen. What to do?
Hello doctor. Hope you are fine. I have a problem in my back bone. While reading fr several hours, my back starts paining. Also I HV seen some small pimple like thing growing at the end of the spinal cord and while pressing it, it gets bursted n some white puse comes out.
I have the habit of eating junk food and suffering from obesity please tell me some solution to over come for this problem.
I am suffering from allergy problem since last two years. Used medicine such as alleges atarax hhlevo etc. But fully not covered. What to do.
Excessive Sleep. Doctor i get excessive sleep , even after sleep of 10 hours, i don't feel fresh and like getting up, What should I do ?
सर नमस्कार शादी को तीन माह हुए है जब भी सेक्स करता हू करने के बाद योनि से पानी बहार आता है चाहें सेक्स के बाद दस मिनट तक उपर होने के बाद भी पानी योनि से बहार आता है ये कोई बिमारी है ये इक बार नहीं हर बार होता है
Dear sir I am only 24 years old n my all hairs r turning white. Can you please tell me how can I get rid from these grey hairs. N also how can I stop this .tell me also as I hve already grey hairs how can I turn them in a black shape.
My age is 40 years old and I have problem in my back. I feel back pain. Please give me some advice to resolve this problem.
I am observing my cheeks are getting so chubby from last 1 month. I am getting married in next month. Please suggest some exercise or diet to reduce chubby cheeks.
I have many pimples and acne marks on face what to do to clean it pls tell and to clean face colour.
Sir I am 23 years old. Sir I am suffering from piles since last 10 years. Please Sir tell me what should I do?
my t3 is 1.2 tsh is 5.52 t4 is 7.5 vitamin b12 is 316 And vitamin d is 7.51. please advice what should i do?
Everyone dreams of a flawless and glowing skin. Having a good skin is a great asset and boosts a person’s confidence and self-esteem. Today’s cosmetic industry is flooded with skin care products all claiming to give you a flawless youthful and glowing skin. Many of them can cause a hole in your pocket.
Well, costly is not always the solution when it comes to skin care. What is more important is adopting a good skin care regime combined with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle. Moreover, chemicals in over the counter skin care products can sometimes disturb the delicate pH balance of the skin, so one should exercise caution while choosing skin care products.
There are plenty of safe and natural options available to make your skin shine naturally. Let’s look at a few of them:
- Water remains on the top of the ‘to do list’ when it comes to skin care. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water for a glowing skin.
- Known as a beauty vitamin, regular use of vitamin C aids in achieving a flawless complexion.
- Cleanse your skin with a cleanser and damp cotton every day before washing and apply a light moisturizer. Follow this routine regularly for best results.
- Essential oils are needed in minuscule quantities but have a big impact on skin health. You can mix 2 to 3 drops of oils in your regular moisturizer and apply for that natural sheen.
- Include almonds, seeds, avocados, dark green vegetables for vitamin E rich diet. Use of Vitamin E oil on skin also shows amazing benefits.
- Sipping Green tea is believed to be great in achieving a flawless skin.
- Regular consumption of Juice of carrot, beetroot and tomato are believed to be a wonder drink to a glowing skin.
- Eat plenty of fruits and green leafy vegetables and enjoy the natural pinkish glow on you.
- Steam/ sauna baths can help open skin pores and eliminate impurities revealing a clean fresh skin.
- Avoid exposure to sun as much as possible. Always wear a sunscreen when outdoors.
- Yoga offers many postures and breathing exercises for attaining a naturally glowing skin. Practice Yoga daily for best results.
- Aloe Vera is a miracle for skin. It softens, brightens and clears the skin. Drink Aloe Vera juice or apply gel on the face for amazing results.
- Limit intake of sugar, salt and processed foods and follow a healthy well balanced diet to preserve skin texture.
- Too many spicy and fried foods can cause clogged pores and might lead to an acne prone skin.
- Last, but not the least; avoid use of harsh chemicals on skin. It’s best to go the natural way. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.