Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rama SwamyYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant from 20-25 days. My age is 16 year old and weight 49 kg. Can I use Iron and Calcium tablets?
I was in a relationship with a Muslim girl. After a steady relationship of six months , she broke up with me. Since then I have almost become mad without her. Different symptoms of ecstasy like shedding of tears, bodily hairs standing erect ,horripilation manifested in my body. I went into severe depression. I cannot forget her. Please help me. I am in very need of help. I have dealt with many counsellors ,psychologists but nothing helped me. Please help me.
Hi. I am 25 old female I got black spots on my face and my skin is sensitive. Can you suggest to get rid of the black spot on my face. Thanks.
Hi. Doctor I am 28 years old female with 3 month old baby. On my stomach and back small small hard type (funsi) is taking place very fast kindly suggest what to do?
This is my question for gyanec that me and my girlfriend has sex last month on 22nd august. That was unprotected but if I remember I did ejaculate outside so there were no chances of pregnancy. But she did not get on her periods which should be on 9th September but after 4 days late we did a pregnancy test and it came negative And we did another test after 4 days of first test and it also came negative. So is it possible that she missed her periods this time as she was diagnosed with jaundice problem on 27 august and even take heavy dosage of medicines to eliminate that It was 14 days late on her periods so she went to a lady Dr. For that and told her about everything on 24th September Dr. Checked her and said you r not pregnant and gave her a medicine by saying that take this daily once and you will get on your periods soon but she did not get on her periods yet. And she is having vomiting and stomach problem so it any kind of symptoms. What should I do to check accurately about that and what to do make her get on her periods. We can check by visiting to clinic or hospital in delhi this is not an issue I am so tensed for her please resolve it.
Hi. I'm 21 weeks and 2 days pregnant according to my last ultrasound. I jus need to know how many months I'm pregnant and when will my 5th month ends. Also expected delivery date. Thanks.
I am 16 year old boy and I am skinny. I eat food 5 times in 1 day to gain weight but no change in my physical. Please tell what should I do?
I am 57 and was diagnosed as dm diabetes mellitus patient in 2009. Was put on oral medicine 2nd generation drug two and a half tabs daily. However by strict diet control and exercise regiment I lost around 20 kg of weight and my sugar level became normal (around 100) fasting very rarely crossing even 140 after meals. I'm without medicine for the last 4 years. My last hba1c in january this year was just 4.60 and lipid profile was also normal with ldl at 77 and hdl at 40. Total cholestrol was 140. Don't suffer from bp either. Just my weight remains about 65 kg with height being 5'9. So looks quite thin. Is everything fine with me? I take fenugreek flexseed and cinnamon as herbal supplements in limited quantity on daily basis. Please do reply as a number of friends look forward to follow my line of controlling diabetes. Thanks with warm regards.
27 yrs. Female. I feel very much worked up and worried all d time. My shoulder muscles and knees remains stiffed all d time. My body muscles aches a lot. I can not concentrate properly. I have been put on to anxiety and anti depression pills but it has not improved my condition. I have stopped the medication. I need peace and relaxation. I feel awkward to visit a psychiatrist. Pls help I can not visit psychiatrists again and again. I feel my body has been affected by anxiety a lot. I Do not have any mental issues. I try to be happy and think positive but still d physical symptoms of anxiety is not reducing. Pls help.
My age is 30, 5 feet 7 inch height. Body weight is 100 kg. How to reduce weight? I m working in shift wise. Morning, evening, night.
What type of health precautions should be taken while doing night shift ? How should be our appetite?
With the word accident, the first thing that comes to our mind is a traffic accident or an outdoor accident. We all may usually relate accidents with outdoor hazards, but little do we realize that the place that we consider to be the safest, that is, our homes, has a number of hazards itself. Accidents at home are usually caused due to negligence. Children are especially prone to be hurt by such accidents. Just like we stay careful outside our home, it is also important to maintain safety indoors to prevent accidents.
Here are some of the common accidents that occur mostly to children along with the preventive steps that can help you to avoid them:
1. Fall: Falling is one of the most common accidents that children experience. There may be a number of factors such as objects scattered on the floor, the floor being slippery, unstable walking of the child, lack of supervision, etc.
- Keep floors clean, dry and free from unnecessary obstructions.
- Always keep a check on your toddler as he learns to walk
- Do not keep babies unattended when they are sitting on a high surface
- Keep the bed rail of the baby cot raised whenever the child is in it
2. Choking: Choking is a serious condition that leads to breathlessness due to accidental swallowing of foods or objects, covering head by blankets, strangulation, etc.
- Avoid toys that have small detachable parts
- Keep a watch on your child when he/she plays with small objects
- Keep children away from buckets or tubs filled with water
- Never allow your children to play while eating
3. Burns: Burns may occur from contact with hot objects, hot water or fire.
- Make sure that you don't hold a child and a hot object or beverage at the same time
- Make sure that your child doesn't enter the kitchen without supervision
- While preparing warm water for bathing your child in, always check the water temperature beforehand
4. Poisoning: Poisoning takes place under conditions of food poisoning or accidental swallowing of harmful substances like detergents, insecticides or drugs.
- Keep all medicines, detergents, soaps and chemicals out of the child's reach
- Store all chemicals and toxic substances in their respective containers or make sure the containers are labelled properly
- Always keep a first-aid box ready at hand if you have a child at home. For severe conditions talk to a doctor or visit a hospital immediately.
Are you aware of the causes and symptoms of vertigo? Also known as bhrama, vertigo is a balance disorder. It is also referred to as a spinning sensation and head rush. A sense of spinning of the nearby surroundings is experienced by a person affected with vertigo. Standing in an upright position becomes difficult. The onset of this condition occurs in several ways. Ayurveda has a complex explanation for vertigo or bhrama, which is as follows:
According to Ayurveda, vertigo is caused because of your pitta and vata doshas.
- When the vata and pitta doshas get excited, an abnormal functioning of the balance mechanism within your inner ear is caused.
- A vestibular imbalance, or an imbalance in the inner part of your ear is the primary cause of vertigo. It disrupts the coordination of a stimulus and response.
- Any defect or disruption in the proper flow of oxygen to the ear can result in vertigo attacks.
Factors causing imbalance in doshas
- Viral infections like common cold
- Ear problems like discharges, infections in the ear cavity, and perforation of the eardrum
- Certain cardiovascular diseases such as low blood pressure, valve diseases, and improper heart rhythms
- Migraine and anemia
- Certain neck ailments such as cervical spondylosis
- Arthritis and injury to the head that leads to concussions
Several Ayurvedic herbs and remedies are used for the treatment of vertigo. These herbs are added to a patient’s regular diet. They are as follows:
- Ashwagandha improves the flow of oxygen in your body. It is commonly used for dealing with respiratory problems that result in vertigo or bhrama.
- Ginkgo is the most effective Ayurvedic herb for curbing all forms of circulatory problems. It enhances the flow of oxygen to various parts of your body. It is ideal for the reduction and elimination of vertigo. It also cures ringing in the ears, which is a common vertigo symptom.
- The roots of the vacha tree are effective in giving relief to vertigo patients.
- A concoction made of Guduchi Kasaya is effective in curing a vertigo. One should have 30ml of the concoction every morning, at least half an hour before breakfast.
- Other important Ayurvedic remedies that help with vertigo management include Triphala, Sarpagandha, Yogendra rasa, Saraswatarishtha, and many others.
It is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting Ayurvedic treatment for vertigo on your own. He will be able to diagnose your condition and severity, and accordingly prescribe the best treatment.