Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rama SwamyYour feedback matters!
Kindly suggest some medicine for constipation. As we are also planning for pregnancy, medication going on. So side effect issue.
I am having cough and cold since last week. I am using vicks but still not getting rid of this. What shall I do?
My knee pains when I sit or climb stairs. What remedy I will take in order to stop that pain. Is that curable?
Hi Black spots of fungal infection with extreme itching I tried many medicines but didnt get rid of that.
Hello doctor I am a tycs student appearing for the last year whenever I sit for study I feel very tired and also I do not remember the answer for a long term could you please help me.
Sir my father daily suffering from leg pains at nights and thereby can't able to sleep upto mid night. He is having a gastric problem too which is making him not to eat anything. Please help him out of this. Thanking you sir.
I have been suffering from hight phobia of late! Whenever I go at places which are at higher altitude I get afraid! Is there anything I can do to avoid this fear? Do help me.
Hello sir we had a sex n then take ipill. Also check pregnancy test by steps but both time it's come negative but my wife not getting period yet what should I do.
Menstruated twice in a month first on dec 3 and today dec 22. What kind of problem should be or happen?
My sis-in-law is suffering from fever, chills,nausea, joint pain and loose motion from past 1 month. We have consulted different doctors but the treatment's effect was temporary. She was also hospitalized for two days but she didn't got permanent relief. All kinds of tests have been done. Please solve our trouble.
What can I do for control hair fall. I have tried so many shampoo and oil product for control hair loss but still I can't come through this prob please suggest some good and easy affordable price.
I have dandruff in my hair from many years, what can I do to remove it, and ya I have already used head & shoulder but it is not going. Please help me out.
Hello Doctor Due to unprotected intercourse, my wife has conceived & she is 7 weeks pregnant (confirmed by the urine test done today at home with i-can test kit) and we don't want a baby now. Will it be safe now to terminate the pregnancy using an MTP Kit. Please, advise.
Doctor Saab, mai dono pav se handicap hu sex ke time mera sperm nahi niklta 10/15 minute ander rakhne par v. Sath hi sex ke liye excitement nahi hota hand se sahlane pe ling tight ho jata h but virya nahi niklta. Please advise.
Have you given birth to a newborn of late? Or, are you expecting to be a new mother in a couple of months? Whatever the trigger you surely know how motherhood brings about a huge lot of changes within and without. Motherhood, as a gratifying experience gradually works on our view of the world. It significantly shapes perspectives of people closely related to us. Such changes are internal and go way deeper in deciding the kind of parenthood you are ready for. The more obvious changes are however not satisfying. Many women find it strenuous to accept how their body changes every passing week. There are other disadvantageous health issues an expecting woman is known to face. From headaches, to hormonal imbalances, to back pain and fatigue; they face it all. Reportedly, the most prevalent yet distressing problem among pregnant women is that of hypertension. Causal factors leading to hypertension could be many; it is necessary to get diagnosed before your condition is too acute to tackle.
How can you regulate hypertension to keep healthy while pregnant:
- Addiction is a complete no-no: If you are addicted to smoking or drinking, you should stop immediately. Your bad habits can increase your blood pressure by a high percentage. You must also abstain from taking other banned drugs.
- Obesity is a major concern: Some people think obesity to be a sign of health during pregnancy. It is important to be strong and healthy, but excess of adipose tissues is really not required. Obesity can also lead to miscarriages. Even if you feel like binge eating, stick to a nutritious diet and avoid irregular food habits. The kind of food you take also determines your blood flow. It is better to eat food that has a low level of sodium.
- Indulge in physical activities: Routine workouts and moderate household activities that do not involve exertion must be done by all pregnant women. Exercise helps in circulating blood properly. It effectively betters your condition of hypertension. Consult a healthcare provider for good advice.
- Twins or triplets: If you are carrying more than one baby, you are at a higher risk of suffering from hypertension as your body is making adjustments to added stress. In such a case one needs to take medications to control blood pressure following the advice of a doctor.
- If you are above forty: Pregnant women over the age of forty are more likely to develop one of the four kinds of hypertension typically faced during childbearing. Since, at this age your body has already started degenerating you might be lacking in vitamins. Vitamin supplements, especially the intake of enough folic acid is strongly recommended.