Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rama S Reddy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rama S ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have been passing hard stool since last 3-4 days that is causing stretching n pain in anus. I had c section delivery a month ago. please suggest any medicine.
Week before I had sex with my fiance, he pulled out before evajucation. Still next day I had consumed I pill. After 4 days of that, I was feeling nausea, spinning head, nausea with food smell, vomiting, headache. Are these symbol of me getting pregnant? My last period was on 3rd november.
I have Pcod problem from last 8 years. Ian unmarried girl. Now with the help of medicine I got my period scanty and only for 2 days. I am so much tensed about it.
Hello Dr. I am 22 years old. I have very low bleeding during my periods from the last one year. My weight is constantly increasing. The cycle of my periods also decreases every time it come to 2 days from 5 days. My weight is increased from 45 kg to 65 kilograms during the last year. Please tell me some suggestion how I can cure this?
I had vaginal ichiting since 1 week. By a doctor I found a answer, it was a infection nd I had did not used single medicine to get reduce, is their any harm to me?
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that results in rapid heartbeat leading to heart failure, stroke, and other cardiac complications. In this condition, the upper valves of the heart beat irregularly. Some of the common symptoms of this condition include weakness, heart palpitations and shortness of breath. There could be several episodes of Atrial fibrillation. Although it is not life threatening, there could be serious complications owing to the nature of the condition. Atrial fibrillation can also lead to a condition known as the ischemia.
What are the different types of Atrial fibrillation?
- Occasional- This condition is also known as paroxysmal fibrillation. Here the symptoms come and go. For few patients, the symptoms might stay for a few minutes, for others, it can stay up to hours before everything becomes normal again.
- Persistent- The beat of the heart does not go back to normal. Medication along with electric shocks might be required to amend the condition.
- Long-standing persistent- This is the kind of Atrial fibrillation that can last up to 12 months at stretch.
- Permanent- This is the type where the erratic rhythm of the heartbeat can’t be restored. Long term medication is required to fix the condition.
What are the possible causes of Atrial fibrillation?
Some of the possible causes of Atrial fibrillation include Coronary artery disease, sleep apnea, viral infection, lung diseases, exposure to tobacco, caffeine, etc, metabolic imbalance, hyperactive thyroid gland, viral infections, congenital heart defects, stress due to illness, pneumonia and surgery, history of heart surgeries etc.
What are the risk factors for Atrial fibrillation?
Here are some of the common risk factors for this condition:
- Age plays a critical role in any cardiac related disorder. The older a person is, the greater are the chances of Atrial fibrillation
- High blood pressure along with unhealthy lifestyle can increase the risk of Atrial fibrillation
- People with a history of obesity can get this disease
- Chronic conditions such as kidney disease, metabolic syndrome, thyroid problems can lead to Atrial fibrillation
- People with an existing heart condition such as heart problem, heart palpitation, valve failure, coronary artery disease etc have an increased risk of suffering from Atrial fibrillation.
How is Atrial fibrillation diagnosed?
A doctor might use one of the many tests or diagnostic technique that are available to diagnose this condition:
- ECG- This is first but an important test to fathom whether there are any irregularities in the heart beat. The sensor presents in the ECG machine throws heart bit diagram in the form of graphs.
- Echocardiogram- This is a technique wherein sound waves are passed through the heart and an image is taken to understand about any possible irregularities. This is a fine test that can readily detect underlying and structural heart diseases.
- Blood tests- Blood tests can help to identify any thyroid irregularity or other condition that might lead to Atrial fibrillation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
She have feel much pain in first day of her menstrual cycle give him some suggestions to avoid pain.
Hi, After marriage, I want to lick my wife vagina daily. Because its a part fun life. How I protect from infection both of us couple.
Opting for an abortion can often be immensely emotionally exhausting on your part. The emotional stress, guilt and confusion might become over bearing. To make this decision something you don’t regret, equip yourself with all the knowledge and help available.
Here are 5 of the top tips before choosing to terminate the life growing inside you:
Being certain about your pregnancy: It is critical to know that you are actually pregnant before proceeding with a surgical or medical abortion. Getting a test done from a reputed hospital is way more accurate than home tests which might not always be able to give you a correct reading. A sonogram is the best way to confirm your pregnancy.
Get an accurate idea: 1 out of every 5 pregnancies results in a miscarriage. Thus, getting all the information possible from a doctor helps you make an informed choice. You should be aware of all the consequences. At the same time, get facts, such as whether the foetus has a heartbeat, right. An ultrasound helps in determining this as well as whether the foetus is located in the uterus.
Know about your health: You should get yourself checked up thoroughly, primarily for any STD’s. Knowing whether or not you have an STD is important as abortion in a person with an STD increases the likelihood of complications and infection.
Legality: In India, abortion is illegal, as one of the main reasons for doing so is sex selective abortion wherein, the male child is preferred over the female. Certain provisions however, allow the termination of a foetus. If the pregnancy is up to 20 weeks and the birth would result in serious mental trauma or health complications for either mother or the unborn child, then an abortion is permissible. A trained government professional will be able to answer all your questions in regard to your choice of terminating the foetus. Sex determination of the foetus is illegal in India.
Get informed about the risks involved: Getting an abortion can be quite strenuous both physically and emotionally. It is a medical procedure that is irreversible in nature. There are multiple abortion options based on how far your pregnancy has progressed. Each of these procedures has side effects and medical risks involved. Often a counsellor or a psychologist is needed to provide support as women might become fragile or emotionally unstable after opting for an abortion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.