Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rama S Reddy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rama S ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 35 week pregnant and usg shows that placenta maturity is grade 3 and calcification is noted is it danger for my unborn baby? Please guide me.
A woman’s body is controlled by hormones beyond imagination. Be it her mood or her hair, hormones play an important role in all of it. Menopause is a turning phase in a woman’s life. With the estrogens levels reducing in the body, there are multiple changes that the body goes through, and hair loss is also one of them. Imagine clumps of hair coming out when you comb or a patch of baldness on your scalp. For women, as it is, menopause brings a depressing phase, and this hair loss adds to their woes.
Why does it happen?
Menopause causes a reduction in estrogen levels, which is essential for hair growth. Therefore, low levels of estrogen lead to significant hair fall. In parallel, if there is an increase in testosterone levels, it results in shrinking hair follicles and promotes hair growth. This, in turn, leads to increased hair growth on the face and hands.
The additional medications that are being taken, food habits, lifestyle habits like alcohol and tobacco, and stress also add to the hair fall.
However, the only way to deal with it to correct the hormonal imbalance in the body.
- General hair care: With menopause setting in, make sure you switch to a gentler shampoo and be easy on your hair. Remove tangles with care. Use a softer comb.
- Give your scalp a good massage to improve blood flow and promote hair growth
- If required, apply oil or creams which have keratin to strengthen hair.
- Hair care tools: Reduce the use of dryers and ironing tools. Perming and coloring also can make it dry and brittle, which is easier to break.
- When you are out exercising, make sure your hair is well protected. Swimming caps, wide-brimmed hats are essential to prevent hair from direct damage.
- Ensure there is sufficient protein, minerals, and vitamins in your diet to provide the ingredients for hair growth. Including fish, walnuts, almonds, and other fatty foods is a good way to nourish your hair externally.
- Manage stress via multiple ways – meditation, exercise, music, yoga, etc. Stress in itself leads to hair fall, and so controlling stress is very important
- Drink it up: Water is one of an essential ingredient and drinking up to 8 glasses a day help a great deal in managing hair health too.
- Exercise: It is very important to pick an exercise regimen that works for you and adhere to it. Whatever works for you, be it gymming, swimming, cycling, jogging, or running. This not only controls hair fall, but also improves the overall quality of your life.
Menopause doesn't necessarily be the end of a phase, it can also be the beginning of another great one!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
सफेद -दाग (white -spots/ vitiligo)-
यह एक ऐसी skin disease हैं जिसमेंं रोगी शारीरिक रूप से परेशान रहता ही हैं साथ ही साथ वो मानसिक रूप से भी बहुत परेशान रहता हैं
जब भी वो जन समूह के बीच जाता है वो अपने आप को घृणित महसूस करता हैं
लेकिन आयुर्वेद एक ऐसी चिकित्सा पद्धति हैं जो अपने स्वस्थ की परिभाषा को सिद्ध करते हुए जीर्ण से जीर्ण रोगी को शारीरिक व मानसिक रूप से स्वस्थ जीवन प्रदान करते हुए उसमें नयी उमंग,साहस को बढाने के साथ उसको नवजीवन प्रदान करती हैं
आयुर्वेद में अन्य विभिन्न रोगो के साथ"सफेद-दाग" का भी विश्वसनीय ईलाज संभव हैं अगर कोई व्यक्ति सफेद दाग जैसी बीमारी से परेशान हो तो एक बार आयुर्वेद की शरण में जरूर आये
Cliched words do not work anymore. If you are really interested in winning a girl’s heart, then you need to learn how to make a girl laugh!
Researchers from University of Kansas elaborately studied the effect of laughter on girls and indicated that romantic connection is stronger when a girl and a guy are spotted laughing together. Check these facts.
1. Signals Intelligence: Cheesy lines might be at best be overwhelming, while other ways of wooing a girl might be old school! But humor is a sign of intelligence and therefore, you can woo a girl by making her laugh, unintentionally letting her know that you are intelligent.
2. Depicts happiness: Unconsciously, we associate laughter with future happiness. So, if girls meet someone they can laugh with, it would mean that the future relationship is going to be full of fun and cheer. Jeffrey Hall, associate professor of communication studies at University of Kansas revealed that romantic attraction is stronger when there’s laughter involved.
3. What women like: Laughter makes women happy. Those who participated in the research also revealed that those who were funny and humorous seemed more attractive.
4. Why laughing is important: Laughing releases endorphins, which makes people happy, signals intelligence and at the same time leads to better production of hormone, while reducing stress. Perhaps that’s why women prefer men that make them laugh.
So, it’s true! Go for a man who makes you laugh! Humor not just points to future happiness, it also reflects a sociable and agreeable personality. Men can make jokes, share humorous stories or simply smile. After all, shared laughter is the path to a long-lasting, happy relationship!
Hello sir or maam. Main 17 years ki hu and maine kal apne boy friend ke sang sex kiya tha 1: 30PM pe and after sex maine unwanted tablet khali thi jab main ghar aae or washroom gayi to mujhe blooding hui mujhe laga ki mere period start hogaye hai but uske baad abhi tak blooding hui hai hai. Main kya karu. Mujhe bahot darr lag raha. Aasa kyo hua. Kya koi dikkat hai mujhe.
Gone are the days when a man is only attracted towards a woman and vice-a-versa. In today's fast changing scenario one can experience physical attraction towards anyone. With the ever widening spectrum of definitions attached to gender and sexuality, we acquaint ourselves with an enormous range of gender notions and understandings pertaining to sexuality. Gone are the days of the water-tight polarities of male and female bodies and their mutual attractions. The society is by and large opening up to the possibility of sexual attractions besides and beyond the normative bounds of heterosexuality or so we hope.
One of the most significant struggles of contemporary times is the quest for acceptance and acknowledgement of queer identities and breaking all the discriminatory stigmas attached to them. While one cannot really be inveigled into advocating one form of sexuality over the other, the main argument of the movement is to allow anyone and everyone to freely express and exercise their sexual affinities and identities beyond the restrictions of sex, gender, class, caste, race or any such constructed categories.
Amidst the struggle for championing the cause of free love, there are certain nuances about one's sexuality that have emerged as discrete identities within the larger understanding of the LGBTQ movement.
Among the others, Pansexuality is relatively a more incipient concept.
Unlike bisexuality, which conforms to the conventional gender definitions, i.e male and female and professes attraction to both or either, pansexuality is a more inclusive expression of sexuality wherein one feels attracted to anyone, irrespective of one's sex or gender identity. Pansexuality vouches for strong sexual feelings for those who may not identify with a specific gender and consequently, includes transgender and transsexuals within its purview.
A pansexual is never inhibited or restricted by a person's gender or sex. Initially coined by Sigmund Freud to describe the basis of human interactions in purely sociological terms, the term was later adopted by the LGBTQ activities to describe the group of people whose sexual predispositions were not delineated by gender constructs. For a pansexual, there is a lurking and consistent possibility of getting attracted to anybody at any given situation. Numerous celebrities like Laci Green and Miley Cyrus are explicitly pansexual.
However, the pansexual community is constantly plagued by myriad indignities and disgraces. Many have labelled them debauch and promiscuous while others try to sympathize with them perceiving them as led awry and confused. In fact one of the major misconception with regard to pansexuality is that it is synonymous to bisexuality. Yet others deride this claim by stating that it is merely a modern fad with no genuine basis.
Like it or not, pansexuality is a reality, relevant to a lot of our lives. In fact, it secularized love to an unprecedented extent and really lets nothing come in the way. In a world strewn with hostility, hatred and violence, if a sizeable number wishes to advocate indiscriminate and unhindered love, it surely bodes happiness for all.
Hi Doctor, My periods get delay, I am not married Last month it's also not well and this month also not good. Last month only one day is work. It's not frequently work. As this work normally for me before last month. Thanks Seema.
Date is one of the most nourishing fruits. It is a food of great importance. Date is a food of high nutritional value. It provides natural sugar in the form of glucose and fructose.This is ready for immediate absorption and is therefore infinitely superior to cane - sugar.It is usually taken raw or with milk, which makes it highly nutritious in most aspects
Dates are easily digested, they are very useful for supplying energy and repairing waste. The nicotinic content in dates is an excellent remedy for intestinal disturbance.
Date is a laxative and is highly beneficial in the treatment of constipation as the roughage provided by it stimulates sluggish bowels.
Dates are an effective remedy for weak heart. Dated soaked overnight in water and crushed in the same water in the morning after removing the seeds should be taken at least twice a week in this condition. It will strengthen the heart.