Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 55 years and urine problem having little bit prostate since 1 year. Taking tab urimex now need to consult urologist.
Scotral inflammation. Swelling on both testis. With pain. Its not t hydrocele. While sex large pain.
3 months back I got married. While having sex wid my husband wid in 15 seconds of intercourse my husband sperm get released. Is it enough time to get pregnant.
My father is suffering from fever from last 2-3 month, in 1998 he is suffering from TB but he completed his course of medicine. We thought he again having TB we done sputum for AFB which is negative we done sputum culture gram stain it's also negative, but one doctor after seen CT chest and x ray declared that he have TB again, so my question is is it possible that without sputum positive a person can be tb declared and what happens if he not having tb and we given tb dose to him ,is it harmful.
Hello doctor, am 21 year old guy I used to keep chain khane tobacco in my mouth for almost a year and past two weeks I reduced by 2 days once or when am stressed and am trying to stop it totally but past two days I get a slight pain in my upper jaw in my mouth left and right where I keep the tobacco. Can you suggest me some medicine to get rid of the pain and I'll stop using tobacco totally thank you doctor and I checked using a flashlight there's no wound or blood clot in my mouth it is normal but I get the pain only on my skin inside my mouth not on my teeth pls help me with any ointment or medicine thank you.
What is the symptoms of alcimers. I am 22 years old I have some memory problem in recent years. I can't remember some very recent things in daily life.
I am not getting proper Periods and only one day the blood is flowing I am joining weight and loosing Hairs and my skin is getting worse day by day I have got pcod scanned it has been started how can I get rid of all these problems.
Hello doctor my problem is in my heart filp folop so what can do i. Please advice to me so fast. Thank you!
I have a bad habit like to do masturbate and I want to overcome with it what should I do, sometime after doing this I am getting pain on that portion is it harmful?
I had my periods on 9th september. On 21st october I had a physical contact with clothes, not sex. There are chances that there might be contact of the sperm but the clothes were on. I did not have periods in october. On 10th november I got my periods, proper with clots and cramps. I still went through pregnancy tests- 2 urine sample tests, 1 blood test, 3 home kit tests, all negative. I did not have my period in december and january so I consulted doctor who gave me primolut n to get periods for 5 days after third day of completion of the dose on 14th feb I got my periods again proper with clots and unbearable cramps. During the 8 days I did 2 sonography tests for pelvic and abdominal area in which I was diagnoses with polycystic ovaries. From the fifth day of the period that I got in feb I started taking diane 35 prescribed by the doctor. After I started taking these medicines I suffered from abdominal pain, nausea and sort of bloating for the entire 21 days. I still completed the dose and got my periods on 16th march, again proper cycle of 6 days. Though I had spotting for the following two days of the cycle.Thank you.
So much of Sweat is coming from my body even I am in cool place and if I feeling tense then also much sweat coming. Is it problem to my body? I have so much body pains.
I have no stomach pain But heart pain by gas trouble. I am Not having sugar and pressure. Hemoglobin 11.5%. Age 45.Please suggest
Mere muh me chale(ulcer) bahut hote hain, kai baar dava lekar dekh li but har bar fir se ho jate hain.
While it is common news that alcohol consumption leads to weight gain, recent studies have made a startling discovery, wherein long term moderate drinkers have shown symptoms of maintaining an optimal weight, even losing excess fat more than those who abstain from drinking at all. While harder alcoholic drinks are more likely to affect the liver and hence the level of fat in the body, weight gain because of alcohol is also dependent on a number of other factors like how often you drink or how much you drink in one session. This is compounded by each individual's capability to metabolize the alcohol, or work it off.
It is important to know how many calories your drink accounts for:
- Tequila, whiskey, rum and their other variations have more or less the same amount of calories.
- Beer constitutes a little more calorific value than those mentioned above, while wine and champagne have the least amount of calories among proper alcoholic drinks. This is why wine should be the preferred drink for those more susceptible to weight gain.
- Cocktails like margaritas or pina coladas have at least four times the number of calories than unmixed drinks. So, one must proceed with caution while ordering endless free cocktails at a party.
- If cocktails are your thing, opt for a Bloody Mary, it has lesser calories. People more prone to consume a high calorie diet on a regular basis, or are already overweight, tend to put on more weight even after moderate alcohol consumption.]
- Also remember that drinking small amounts frequently leads to weight loss rather than the misconception of drinking copious amounts at long intervals.
- Doctors even prescribe a daily glass of wine with and after dinner nowadays. Studies stipulated the optimal number of drinks per week to four, maximum five.
- One drink per day in case of women, and two for men is a good regimen to get you started with losing weight through alcohol consumption.
- You must also be careful about the food you accompany your drinks with; make sure their high calorie value does not unsettle the entire process.