Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RamaYour feedback matters!
I am female sometimes I do masturbation in my finger. Sometimes I used carrot, banana .any problem for used carrot banana in my vagina.
I am 26 year old and I have extreme fibroids and PCOD problems .y symptoms are very high and I am struggling to lead the daily life with these diseases .please tell me some solution or I should opt for surgical treatments ? If yes which treatment is the best and reliable ?
Hi doctor. I hav pcod prblm. Doctor suggested me to take metformin and goecyst for one months. I got my periods for 30 to 35 days. I continued same course for another month. Again I got my periods on 35 th day. Later doc suggested me to take ovaa should-DS and metformin and nurosurge (folic acid). Doctor pls tell me does ovaa should helps to get pregnant? How many days it will take to get pregnant? Is there any side effects? Or will it cause delay in periods? Pls let me no wat will happen?
I am soon getting married , just have few doubts to clear. I want to know that when can I have a intercourse without any protection and my wife also should Not get pregnant.Please tell.
I am 37 weeks 4 days pregnant. 2 weeks back I was diagnosed with iugr. But now my reports shows everything is normal. My baby is growing well. I just want to know does the effect of iugr will remain in my baby after birth. I am worried. Please suggest.
. Last june 27 I got married. In Jan I get pregnant but in Feb is aborted. After that now I get pregnant. Now am 5 week pregnant. Can I take folic acid tablet. When should I take scan and when is right time to consult doctor. Can you pls help me?
I am 22 years old unmarried girl 40 kg weight. I am finding light bleeding (brown in color sometimes even red in color) for the past 10 days after 5 days of the completion of my periods. Also there is little back pain. Is there any abnormality.
I am 28 year old female, on TTC form last one year, Dr. detected ovarian cyst, and advice oral contraceptives pills for 2 months. What should I do? I don't want to take pills.
I and my Girlfriend meet in every 2 months for around 4-5 days. We stay together and generally we have sex 3-4 times a day. Approx 15 times in 4-5 days. She does not like me wearing a Condom as She says it Hurts her. 1.I want to ask you that If we continuously have sex for 3 days and directly meet after 2 months is there any chance of pregnancy. 2. If we have sex 1-2 times and after that we meet in next month will she be pregnant. 3. How many times we need to have sex for becoming pregnant.
I'm 23 year old female. I got married on May 9 2016. My breasts are leaking for last 3 days. It's happening only when it is pressed. The discharge is watery and white in Color. I consulted a gynaecologist who referred me to take a prolactin test. I did it yesterday and the result is 11ng/ml which shows am not pregnant. Can you please help me for this problem.
I had unprotected relation with my wife after third day of the period and she took i pill tablet within half and hour's time is that ok to not get pregnant?
My wife is aged about 26 yrs. She is suffering from heavy white discharge and associated pain. She already had a baby aged of 5 yrs. During intercourse she is feeling pain in internal vagina. We consulted a homeopath doctor previously and the doctor prescribed that this is due to bacterial infection. But still the problem persists. Can you suggest some medicine or natural remedy?
I'm 22 years. Myslef and boyfriend had heavy petting on jun 8. There was no intercourse. But I have missed my period for two months. And now today I culd find spots, I'm I pregnant, I have Irregular periods.
My periods is not normal and during the period I feel that blooding is to less. What I should to do.
Hi good morning. I have confusion. May I take unwanted 72' but we have used condom. If nothing will be inside then is it harmful to take unwanted 72.
Hypertension during pregnancy can be a problem for both baby and the mother. Thus it is of utmost importance that during pregnancy a good health should be maintained along with controlled blood pressure and cholesterol levels. With an increase in multiple births and women of older age the risk of hypertension during pregnancy has increased. But if proper care is taken it can be avoided.
Types of Pregnancy Hypertension:
There are three prominent forms of hypertension that can be seen during pregnancy. The pregnant ladies should be aware of the same. These are:
- Preeclampsia: This is the most common and serious hypertension during pregnancy. This hypertension can only be controlled by delivering the fetus, which usually involves complications like death of the mother or child. This occurs 20 weeks after pregnancy.
- Gestational Hypertension: This form is only prevalent during pregnancy and is not a problem for the mother or baby after delivery. This usually occurs in the last leg of the pregnancy
- Chronic Hypertension: This form forms either prior to the pregnancy or before 20 weeks of the pregnancy.
Management of Pregnancy Hypertension:
Hypertension during pregnancy can be handled by the following:
- In case of severe hypertension, blood pressure medication should be continued during pregnancy.
- If you are on ACE inhibitor type medication, then the medication is changed to one that is even safe for the baby.
- Your doctor might like to monitor you daily and can advise hospitalization for a few days
- If medication is missed, it might lead to uncontrolled life threatening hypertension. Thus the medication should not be missed at any time.
- In case of mild hypertension and absence of other diseases like diabetes and kidney disorders, the doctor might stop the medication or reduce the dose. Also, being off medicine does not cause any problem in mild hypertension.
- Irrespective of the hypertension being mild or severe, the prenatal appointments should not be missed, so that the doctor can monitor you and the baby. So that problems, like rise in blood pressure, poor fetal growth, and signs of preeclampsia can be spotted and steps can be taken for the same.
- In case there is some form of hypertension present the prenatal visits and lab tests will be more.
- Apart from the usual second trimester ultrasound, there will be periodic ultrasounds in the third trimester to monitor the baby's growth and the amniotic fluid.
- Also regular fetal tests and Doppler ultrasounds will be done to track the baby's growth.
- Lifestyle changes should be made. Salt intake should be limited, fresh food instead of processed food should be consumed.
- If blood pressure is high then doctor might ask you to avoid exercise especially if you never did before pregnancy.