Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RamaYour feedback matters!
My gf claimed that she is having abdominal cramps. On 11 April we just made our organs touch. After it she was tensed becoz of thought of getting pregnant. Her periods starts from 20 of every month. Is she pregnant?
Why do periods are irregular painful irritating, annoying and why do they come every month and y do only girls come in periods?
I am 35 yo male. I have developed a painful node on my left upper breast. It's painful to touch. What it could be? It's been there for couple of weeks.
Hello mam, I had sex with my partner on 29 may and my periods is started on that day Now my date is 30 june but still I can't get my periods is there is a chance of pregnancy Pls help me I don't want this If am pregnant then suggest any tablet pls.
I used to lick my wifes pussy and swallow the liquid which is release from the pussy, is there any harm in it?
On a regular 26-33 day cycle for past 6 months. If one has had unprotected sexual act on the 5th day of period. Though there was no penetration. But there was ejaculation on the butt region outside. Soon it was washed with water. And an I pill was taken within 18 hrs after this act. This act took place in november 2015. There was bleeding for 2 days after 6 days from the I pill intake. With slight abdomen pain. N. Dizziness. Then in december got period for 4 days after 33 days from november period. And also in january got period for 4 days. Within a 30 day gap from december period. But in february 2016. Got period within 30 days gap. But only for 1 day. In december and january there was dizziness during the ovulation tym. In the meanwhile had taken 8 hpt with preganews. All morning samples. And all came negative. And also 2 beta hcg blood test was taken. First on 42 days from the sexual act of november and second on 63 days from sexual act of november. Both of which came <1 miu /ml. Also on 73 days from the sexual act. A pelvic sonography was taken. Which showed uterus is anteverted. Empty and measures 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.6cm. The problem now is I am sensitized to some peculiar type of smell. And also there is problem of some pain near my belly button. Also I find that my lower abdomen is slightly bulging. Though very soft. And can be pressed very easily. And my breast colour is also dark. So what is all these happening. Am I pregnant. Or the pregnancy is not there. please help me. As I do not want to get pregnant now. Also the november act was the first and last time I had any sexual act. please help me soon.
Should I take folic acid tablet everyday or till the result is positive of my pregnancy coz result has not came so kya main tablet le sakti hu agar abhi tak pregnant hu ya nahin result nahi aaya.
My vagina used to get itching before I got my period anf after my period what happen to this can you pleased help me out.
Whenever we choose to undergo a surgery, there are a lot of questions that we try to seek answers for. Here's a list of things one must know before he or she opts for kidney donation!
What is the rate of recovery?
The recovery period of the donor is usually in the range of 5-7 days. However, it depends on how fast an individual recovers and what is the kind of procedure performed on the patient. It can greatly vary from person to person. The donor might feel an itching sensation and experience pain as the incision heals. Activities such as contact sports and heavy lifting are not advised, post 6 weeks of surgery.
How does the transplant affect the donor?
Living with one kidney is not unusual and it is possible to lead a normal life with some to no problem at all. The donor’s kidney has a tendency to increase in size after the transplant. This happens to make up for the lost kidney. While some physical exercise is healthy for the body, activities that require heavy body movement should be avoided. Donors are required to go through extensive medical check every six months to avoid any possible complications.
Does donating a kidney affect life expectancy?
Life expectancy does not decrease after kidney donation and the chance of the existing kidney failure is limited too. Studies have revealed that a donor has a tendency of developing a high level of blood pressure. Having said this, a thorough discussion with the transplant team should be done to discuss any possible complications that might occur post the surgery.
Mental state after kidney donation:
A donor can go through a mixed set of emotions after donating a kidney. Overwhelming joy, depression, relief and anxiety are some of the common emotions a donor goes through. Studies have shown that less than 1% of all donors show any signs of regret. On the contrary, more than 80% donors reveal that they would have done the donation anyways. The donation experience is generally positive. If, however, a donor is going through emotions he cannot handle, he should join a self-help group or report to a doctor.
Is there any side effect of kidney donation?
Apart from the scar a patient receives after the surgery, there aren’t too many complications. Having said this, there are tendencies to develop high blood pressure, proteinuria and a reduced functionality of the kidney, resulting in pain. Long-term diseases such as nerve damage, obstruction, and hernia can catch up as well.
Is there any dietary restriction?
It is entirely possible to go back to your old and regular diet. However, in the case of any complications, a patient might have to skip few things from the diet. It is a good idea to get a clear picture about the dietary requirements from the kidney transplant team.
Does donation hinder in getting pregnant?
The medical advice from a doctor is that it is not a good idea to become pregnant till at least six weeks post the surgery. However, it is entirely possible to get pregnant after kidney donation. But it should be ensured that a patient receives very good prenatal care to reduce any possible complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.
My wife is 46 years old female. She is complaining about the right side of her chest becoming heavy at times. Some time later the chest becomes normal. She is physically fit and has normal blood pressure & blood sugar. What is the cause of the chest becoming heavy at times? What should she do? What medicines should she take?
What are the negative effects of masturbation?is it dangerous for our future life?can erected semen cause disability to do sex?
A phobia is an irrational and excessive fear of an object or situation, according to the American Psychiatric Association (APA). More often than not, phobia involves a sense of endangerment or a fear of harm. For example, somebody suffering from agoraphobia will dread being trapped in an inescapable place or situation.
Here, we discuss 10 most common phobias that people suffer from:
1. Agoraphobia: It is a phobia which is quite common. Almost 2 percent Americans are victims of agoraphobia. It is a fear of open or crowded spaces. It creates a vicious cycle and the sufferer gets panic attacks when nearing any event that necessitates facing such circumstances.
2. Acrophobia: It is a fear of heights. It is an irrational fear of heights or the fear of falling. Close to 10 percent people in the U.S. suffer from acrophobia. In severe cases, a victim may even suffer panic attacks.
3. Aerophobia: It is the fear of flying. Almost 6.5 percent of the world's population has this fear. This phobia is closely linked with agoraphobia and claustrophobia (fear of small and restricted spaces). In extreme cases, this may affect a person's professional and personal life when air travel becomes inevitable.
4. Mysophobia: It is a fear of germs. This fear is also akin to obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). A person may suffer from both these disorders at the same time. Sufferers often become isolated in mysophobia.
5. Claustrophobia: The fear of small spaces, this phobia is common as 5-7 percent of the world population suffers from claustrophobia. This phobia is related to fear of suffocation or the fear of restriction. Very few sufferers seek treatment in this phobia and majority of them go untreated.
6. Cynophobia: The fear of dogs is called cynophobia. Many people fear dogs and there is no harm in that. But cynophobia is an extreme and uncommon fear about dogs. It is one of the most common animal phobias in the world. It is estimated that about 36 percent of the sufferers seek treatment for cynophobia.
7. Trypophobia: It is the fear of holes. It sounds absurd to be afraid of holes, but for a trypophobe the mere sight of a hole is enough to press the panic button as he becomes quite restless and almost reaches on the verge of a collapse.
8. Astraphobia: The fear of thunder and lightning is called astraphobia. It is true that thunderstorm and lightning can make even the brave run for cover, but for an individual suffering from astraphobia, it is altogether a different case. Starting in childhood, this fear can continue into adulthood.
9. Ophidiophobia: The fear of snakes is known as ophidiophobia. One may think how fearing snakes can be termed as a phobia as almost everyone is scared of snakes. But for people who suffer from this phobia, it becomes impossible to indulge in hiking, camping and related activities.
10. Arachnophobia: The fear of spiders afflicts a lot of people in the society with 30.5 percent of them dwelling in the U.S. alone. This is an extreme fear of spiders and other arachnids like scorpions. This causes a lot of embarrassment to the victims.
A little of fear and phobia is normal. However, when it goes beyond control and begins to affect the daily activities of a person, it becomes a concern. Phobias are mental conditions which qualify for intervention. One should see a psychiatrist if faced with an extreme phobia of any kind. In fact, phobias are mostly related to anxiety disorder in a person.
Pregnancy me baby movement kitne week se start hota hain? Pregnancy me daily beetroot juice pena chahiye?
How much day work Unwanted 72 after take a pill. If I will take a pill today then how much day I can enjoy with my husband without taking again any pill of unwanted 72.
Sir, my wife is pregnant and she is beta thalassemia heterozygous and I may thalassemia status is normal. What may be the effect on my baby and what will be the effect in future on the health of my wife. Please advise.
Sir, My wifes breasts are ejecting milk. Though she is not pregnant. Its a white liquid from 1 year. Will there be any problem?
I am not getting regular periods as I got periods on December 6 even I want to loose the weight from 50 to 45 so I need a suggestion from you to get my period cycle regularly and to loose my weight for 45.please help
Making brain feel sluggish or drowsy or exhausted depends on the interplay between few brain chemical norepinephrine dopamine n serotonin. Norepinephrine and dopamine make you alert and serotonin makes you calm and drowsy. Food for a good concentration level. Egg, sprouts, fish, flax seed, walnut improve brain performance and prevent brain illness Alzheimer, depression. Antioxidant-rich fruit and veg like apple, strawberries, mangos, lemon, are great for brain. Vitamin b complex, beta carotene n vit c are important in preventing free radical damage of the brain. They also play a vital role in energy generation in preserving attention n memory.