Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RamaYour feedback matters!
Can ASHWAGANDHA POWDER cause abortion or miscarriage if taken on the day of CONCEPTION ONLY? 2 TEASPOONS OF IT ON THE DAY OF CONCEPTION?
I'd been having sex with my boyfriend for last 5 years protected and unprotected many times. I had ipill tablet many times 30 times. Many a times in periods also I had sex. Now I'm getting married to some other person. And even had abortion 2 times. So I want to know will my past reflect on my future married life? Like will my fionse come to know about this on first night according to my body size or of vagina and will it effect on my future pregnancy? Really tensed need your suggestions please..
I'm feeling sick. I am going toilet in every 2 hour.& I feel some pain in my intimate area. I thought I am pregnant What should I do!&plz help.
Am 23 years old having pcod problem using krimson35 now am in 15 th day of tablet I started it when I was 2nd day in period. But now I have problem like spotting for 3 days and back pain is it normal? please help me out.
I am of age 45 lady .i used to have regular periods but now I am having for 12 days and its still continuing. So please advise the reason behind it and suggest me treatment. I have 4 children and all are married.
Hello, Me and my husband are trying to conceive since 1.5 years and seeing a best gynaec of the city. Since 3 months we are on his prescribed tabs. In Feb he had suggested me to go for either laparoscopy or hsg to check. He was insisting on laparoscopy as my age is on higher side. However I chose hsg and everything is normal. Only the report says tat I have delayed spillage and for hsg he had prescribed me birth control for 21 days which I took and after tat on March 8 n 9th I only got spotting n tat too mild after tat no periods till today. In March we were supposed to go for iui but day before in hubby's report the motility came to be low than the last test. So he has suggested to do it in April. Dr. has suggested to go for 2 iuis if not then will go for lap Hubby medicine Lineator. Trental. stamina morning and night My medicine ovigyn cor3 ecosprin D3 Myo plus only night.
5 Reasons your partner doesn’t want to have sex anymore
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution.
I jst rubbed my gf down in front cmpltly dressed n with undergarments by standing N it ws only for few seconds. N my down was wet little. Will it make her pregnant. I just rubbed while hugging.
Hi, I am 21 years old female, I have a swelling inside the breast it's getting pain sometimes may I know what is the problem exactly, I didn't take any precautions still.
I had sex with my gf on 3rd jan her date was 30. With in 40 hr given her unwanted 72. On 12 she got 1 day period. Then on 8 feb she had periods. For 10 days. Is she pregnant?
Khus sharbat offers several health benefits. In hot summer days, a glass of khus sharbat not only quenches thirst but also helps in the following condition.
Burning sensation all over the body
Water and fluid imbalance due to extreme heat
Raktapitta/bleeding disorder or Haemorrhage
Fever due to heat
Redness in eyes
Burning in eyes.
While period problem suffering from one sided strongly headache every month. I had completed medical course of three month but once I stop it again facing the same problem, feeling very week, body pain n tiredness. Kindly suggest me best of the medicine on this.
Not being able to conceive a child can be one of the biggest problems for a woman. Infertility also includes not being able to carry a baby full term. Infertility can have a single cause or can be the result of a combination of factors. In most cases, infertility can be treated but in order to do this, it is essential to first understand the underlying cause of infertility.
Let's take a look at some of the things that could be keeping you from getting pregnant:
- Damaged Fallopian Tubes: Pelvic inflammatory disease can cause inflammation in the fallopian tubes and damage or block them. It can also be the result of a sexually transmitted disease. A blocked fallopian tube will not allow the egg to reach the uterus from the ovaries and hence does not allow you to get pregnant.
- Hormones: Hormonal changes can prevent the ovaries from releasing eggs and can also thicken the lining of the uterus. Excessive stress and a sudden change in weight can disrupt the production of the follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone leading to irregular or absent periods.
- Cervical and Uterine Trouble: This includes abnormalities like fibroids and polyps in the uterus and abnormally shaped uterus. These fibroids could block the fallopian tubes or interfere with the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Endometriosis: This is a condition where the endometrial tissue grows outside the uterus. It can affect the functioning of the ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus thus interfering with your chances of conceiving a baby.
Treatment: Treatment for infertility depends on how long you've been infertile, age, the cause of infertility and your preferences.
Some of the ways it can be treated are:
- Fertility Drugs: Fertility drugs are of many types and are often the first step in treating infertility. If the infertility is caused by ovulation disorders, fertility drugs can help regulate or induce ovulation.
- Surgery: Polyps and fibroids that are preventing pregnancy can be removed surgically to treat infertility triggered by them. It can also be used to treat intrauterine scars.
- Intrauterine Insemination: This involves the placement of healthy sperm cells directly in the uterus and is timed to match the release of eggs from the ovaries. This can be used in combination with fertility drugs.
- Assisted Reproductive: In vitro fertilization (IVF) is the most common assisted reproductive technique. This involves collecting eggs and sperm from the women and man and fertilizing the egg with the sperm cells in a laboratory. This fertilized embryo is then implanted in the uterus.