Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ram SudeerYour feedback matters!
I am a senior citizen and a man from kolkata my habit for taking isabgool for last 35 years and it helped me to clear bowel regularly. But last few days it seems my bowel is not clear inspite of having isabgool. I am worried about this an feeling some sort of indigestion, acidity
I have acne and large pores on face. My age 21. Could you please suggest me best cure to make my face clear and smooth. Could I use persol ac gel for acne on face?
I have wrinkles under the eye area is irritating am just 23 it is dominating my face please suggest me a product or medication I have to reduce it please.
I have this sudden urge sometimes of eating something like sand or chalk. Although I never do. I eat fennel seeds instead. Am I iron deficient?
Hi doctor, actually I have dark circle below my eyes so how can I remove this please give me a best advice.
My dates are almost 10 days due and I am finding white vaginal thick discharge from past 2 days. What to do?
I have black marks on my face for more than a year! I badly wanna get rid off it! Please tell me how to remove it effectively?
Plzz anyone suggest me a cream to grow facial hairs on my cheeks area. Any help will be heartily appreciated.
I am very skinny. How to gain weight? I eat a lot and I started workout. It is not helping. please help doctors.
Hi doctor! how to regain my original strength after I had done sex. I becoming very weak. What types of foods should I consume?
My tongue is over white coated. Help me some natural treatment. People say it is because of digestion problem. But motion is freely going daily, no stomach pain, nothing. Please advise.
Hello doctor I am a 19 year old guy and I am suffering from back pain. My height has also been stop from past a year. I think it's because of my back pain. Please help me out.Hope you give me a solution. Thinking you
I have back pain when I lift too much weight Now when I sit for f Long time like 1 hour I can't stand up suddenly It take time.
My lips are black but I do not know how I don't even smoke please kindly recommend something that make me feel happy that can change my lips colour.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.