Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajya LakshmiYour feedback matters!
Please tell me the bad effects of masturbating on physical health. Also tell how much calories are burnt in one time masturbation. Pls suggest me ways to how to stop masturbating.
Doc. I have a minor problem regarding the premature ejaculation. Whenever I had sex with my partner, will you please suggest me some tablets or any other natural way to come out of it & increase the sex stamina instantly.
I have a lot of dandruff in my hair but I do not want to shave my head. Please suggest me something to get rid of dandruff without shaving my head.
I am 30 years female facing excess facial hair problem. Fed up of waxing and threading. Tried almost every home remedy. Pls suggest me something to get rid of this problem.
My penis size is 4 inches when erect and I am 22 years old. I have read on this very website that stretching can increase the size. And I ejaculate within 2 minutes while masturbating. Can you suggest me how to increase the ejaculation time and guide me on the stretching technique. Thank you.
I have pain in left heel nerve (tendon) when I walk. When I sit then no feel any pain. I took Medicine (paracetamol+diclofenac+chlorzoxazone) & reaction-100+vit. B complex But no benefits. Tell me any medicine.
Age 21 male m suffering from itching in my face it happens when my beard is big when it is clean saved etching does not happen I have taken allegra 180 mg for this from 10 days it does not work properly is etching is due to beard or any other reason there is some white spot also on my face what to do for etching.
Hi. My father is 78 years old and he is paralysed left side effected left arm and leg from 2013. And regular problem cough and urine no control. Many time he is infected lungs or urine. Even today also infection suddenly coming fever with shivering. Cbc and urine test are done both reports are showing infection. My family doctor provide medicine lucipro 250mg daily 3 times. But one days ok and next increase same problem. Please any one advice me my further
I'm 18, male. Have lost lot of my hair on top. I want to change my diet too. I am looking forward to the following diet. First morning drink- green tea 1 lemon juice a pinch of asafoetida and turmeric. After an hour bottle ground juice. Breakfast-2 Banana and an apple. Lunch- Steamed Cauliflower, lettuce, Snapbeans/ French Beans, radish, tomato, cucumber and an egg. Little rice. Evening- Bread, egg and green tea. A banana, maybe. Dinner- same as lunch but cabbage in place of lettuce.
What is typhoid fever?
Typhoid fever or enteric fever is a digestive tract infection in which there is fever, headache, and abdominal pain or discomfort. It is very common in developing countries like india.
What are the causes and risk factors?
Typhoid fever is caused by a bacterium called salmonella typhi which is transmitted through contaminated water or food (feco-oral or urine-oral route).
Risk factors include:
- Travelling to areas where typhoid fever is a common disease.
- Being in a profession where contamination with bacteria is likely. Like those working in laboratories.
- Coming in close contact with a person suffering from typhoid.
- Drinking/ eating contaminated water or food.
How will you know if you have typhoid fever?
Signs and symptoms develop gradually over the period of 10-14 days after exposure to the bacteria.
Signs and symptoms include an irregular fever that can go up to 104.9 ˚f (40.5 ˚c), headache, pain in abdomen, tiredness, muscle pain, loss of appetite, nausea, constipation or diarrhoea, skin rash.
How is typhoid fever diagnosed?
Your doctor will do a physical examination and carry out some tests.
Physical findings in early stages include abdominal tenderness, enlarged spleen and liver, enlarged lymph nodes, and development of a rash (also known as rose spots because of their appearance).
- Blood tests: typhidot test igm and igg antibodies, blood culture to test for salmonella typhi.
- Stool and urine analysis
- Bone marrow culture: it is the most sensitive test, but it is rarely required except in patients who have already received antibiotics and not getting any better.
- Widal antigen test: this test can be done, but there is a longer waiting phase of about 10 days till results can be seen, it is time-consuming and could give false positive results.
What is the treatment for typhoid fever?
- Antibiotics are the only effective treatment option for typhoid fever.
- Due to increased resistance to ciprofloxacin the new drugs of choice are azithromycin and ceftriaxone.
- In some cases, chloramphenicol, co-trimoxazole and amoxicillin may also be effective.
- Fluid intake should be increased to prevent dehydration.
What are the complications of typhoid fever?
If not treated and sometimes even after treatment, there can be serious complications due to typhoid like pneumonia, meningitis (inflammation of meninges of brain), infection in bones (osteomyelitis), intestinal perforation and intestinal haemorrhage.
A doctor needs to be consulted if a person starts developing the symptoms few days after travelling to a place where typhoid is prevalent.
How can typhoid fever be prevented?
- Typhoid fever can be prevented by improving sanitation facilities and drinking clean drinking water.
- Always wash your hands with soap and warm water after using restrooms, before eating or cooking food.
- Maintaining optimum personal hygiene is the key to preventing this disease.
- Travellers should not drink untreated water; avoid adding ice to their drinks and should not eat ice creams or milk products or street foods that are a rich source of the infection.
- Vaccines are available that give partial protection. Vaccines usually are reserved for those who may be exposed to the disease or are travelling to areas where typhoid fever is common.