Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajupalem Syam SunderYour feedback matters!
Hello, My self Suraj Tiwari. I am 25 year old. My heart hurts when I 'm cough. Just like tweezers in my heart. Please suggest me.
A heart attack makes you rethink and get a double take on life. Once you survive it, you tend to realize how close your brush with death has been and how important your lifestyle choices can be. Most people go on to live a productive life after a heart attack provided they can adhere to making healthy choices. Here's what you can do if you have experienced your first attack and want to change for the better:
- Start at the hospital: A person usually stays in the hospital for 3 days after an attack to monitor their condition. This duration increases if you have complications that involve procedures like a bypass surgery. Your first significant change will come in the form of your medication routine. Your existing dosage may be adjusted and you'll possibly be prescribed newer medicines that will treat and control your symptoms. You'll not only need to know the names of all your medicines, but when you have to take them. It's best you know exactly why you are taking each one of them, if there are other more economic alternatives since this may last a lifetime and what side effects they may have.
- Maintaining your mental health: Once bitten, twice shy applies for heart attack victims too. Not only do they live in a constant worry about another attack, every small symptom like a harmless muscle pull can trigger the fear factor. You also get into the "heart patient" dependent mode based on how much help you need to recover. Check for support groups and other heart attack survivors in your locality to see how they are coping. Read more about your recovery and try to keep a positive frame of mind.
- Go to a cardiac rehab: Many hospitals have a rehabilitation program that you can participate in as an outpatient or you can go to a clinic that specializes in it. Such programs help speed up your recovery. It is run by people who will hand hold you in bringing positive changes in your life to protect and strengthen your heart. You'll learn activities that positively improve heart functions and reduce your chances of developing complications or dying from heart disease. You'll also get benefit from exercises that'll be taught by a certified exercise specialist.
- Make a change in your lifestyle: Quit smoking that is an obvious one. You'll now have to lead a more active lifestyle with daily exercise. You'll also need to actively manage your diabetes and obesity. None of these changes can happen in a day. In fact, behavioral scientists suggest that you need to practice a new activity continuously for twenty one days for it to become a habit.
Hi My father is suffering from angina pain (no stroke) n he got the angiography done for it. The result says that he is having nearly 100% blockage in his left artery n 75-30% in his other two arteries. So the Dr. Recommend for the bypass surgery only n said no other options (angioplasty/stent/balloon) can be done in this case. Now, we want to get it double check in some other hospital to see if surgery could be ruled out with some different results. Now here comes my question. We want to get the angiography done again to verify the earlier result. But from the different hospital this time. Is it possible for him to get angiography done twice within a short duration of says 20-25 days? Any insight or a candid advice on this will be greatly appreciated. Hope to see some expert's comment on this please. Thanks a lot. Regards, Hiral.
I have Headache when I wake up in the morning. Also BP is 140/96 with high cholesterol What should I do? Please suggest.
I am 38 year old male. I am suffering unreasonable illness from last 2 days. My cholesterol level is 120 and triglyceride is240. Pls suggest a reason.
What is the life expectancy after stroke? What are the practices to be done to avoid stroke? What is the risk % of stroke in young ages?
Dear sir/mam My father is heart stent patient. His operation is done on twelve days ago. I have write the medicine please told me that this medicine is right. And you are recommended what is good medicine for health. And please told me that medicine eat to life long or few month.
I AM 55 YEARS OLD MAIL. LAST WEEK I GOT THE FOLLOWING TEST DONE FROM Dr. LAL PATH LAB. cholesterol TOTAL 199, triglycerides 125, HDL 36, LDL 147, VLDL 16, NON HDL 163, GLUCOSE FASTING 122, GLUCOSE PP 163, IS MY REPORTS NORMAL. IF NOT, KINDLY ADVISE WHAT PRECAUTIONS AND MEDICINES SHOULD I TAKE.
Mera aaj kal stomach aur chest dard ho raha he. Mujhe kya karna chahiye. Running aisa bahut lagta he.
I feel uneasiness in social situations. I face increased heartbeat, sore and tight thighs, shaking hands. Sometimes,cheek portion below eyes shakes. All this is because of automatic fear regarding people seeing me. All these thoughts continue to disturb me. I feel certain tightness in hands thinking about these situations and I worry thinking about them. Suggest yoga remedies for eliminating worries.
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Some causes of chest pain
2. Onset of a heart attack
4. Weakness of the arteries
5. Weakness of the heart muscle
8. Chest congestion or cold
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of chest pain:
- Arnica mont. – Chest pain with sore and bruised feeling.
- Ranunculus b. – Good remedy for intercostal rheumatism, sharp stitching pain in the chest along with dyspnoea.
- Kali carb. – Stitching pain in the chest, which gets worse between 2-3 A.M
- Actea racemosa. – Pain worse on the right side.
- Bryonia – Chest pain is of stitching, burning and stabbing in nature, is worse by motion and better by rest and pressure. Thirst for large quantities of water and dryness of mucous membranes often accompanies.
- Rumex c. – Sharp stitching pain through the left lung, often with cough.
- Stannum – Knife like stitches, worse on bending forward and left side.
- Phosphorus – Violent tickling cough, chest pain due to tuberculosis of lungs or pneumonia along with oppression of the chest.
- Aconite – Chest pain due to pneumonia of first stage along with anxiety and restlessness.
- Robinia – Burning pain behind sternum due to hyperacidity.
- Strophanthus – Chest pain is of stitching and twitching in nature and often of cardiac origin. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.