Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeswari P.ShawYour feedback matters!
Hello. I get severe pain during my periods. I have a problem of white water discharge also. My sonography report says Uterus-50x34 mm in size there appears to be fluid collection in cervical area endometrial thickness is 7 mm. Please doctors suggest me, what should I do?
I Have been suffering from Depression (probably Bi-polar disorder in the medical term). I am gay. My regular physiatrist assumed that I am bi-sexual. It is perfectly alright to get married a girl. After marriage, I will become straight. Is it possible to change my sexual orientation. I am at stress. Please help me.
I am 25 years old and my weight and height is not actual according to my age. I am not in proper growth. So I want to increase my height, weight and also bone thickness.
My son is 7 month old. How to solve his gas problem. Or jab bhi usne sona hota h to sone ki jidd krta h but tym lgata h sone ki or dudh hib ni pita tab.
black in penis due to the this, penis pain during erection. I am taking vitamin E. Pain is reducing but black is minor changes. Pls. Suggest me for permanent solution.
My friend is healthily week the have a kidney stones the take aaurvedic medicines but this is long process please give sugation.
Starving yourself can be the worst way to lose weight. Not only does this affect your health, it also slows down your metabolism to conserve energy. A slow metabolism means that the body will take longer to burn fats. This is the opposite of what is needed for weight loss. On the other hand, eating certain types of food can boost your metabolism and aid weight loss. These foods are high in nutrient value and low on fats. Let’s take a look at some of these types of food.
- Grapefruit: Eating half a grapefruit a day can make you see a rapid fall in your weight. This fruit is not only rich in vitamins and proteins but also contains a compound that can lower the hormones that affect fat storage such as insulin. Grapefruit is also 90% water and hence satiates hunger faster.
- Brown rice: Many people find it impossible to imagine a meal without rice. White rice may look nicer but brown rice is richer in fiber and healthier to eat. Brown rice also contains healthy carbs that burn fat and boost metabolism. Additionally, it has a low calorific value.
- Salmon: Of all meats, salmon is the leanest and least fattening. This rich source of protein keeps the stomach feeling satiated for longer without adding fat to your body. The best way to eat salmon for weight loss is to grill it or steam it.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich in antioxidants that help burn fat and shed calories. Green tea should ideally be had without milk or sugar and in this way it also keeps the body hydrated.
- Nuts: Unroasted and unsalted nuts are a healthy snack that can help you lose weight. Nuts like almonds are rich in an amino acid known as Larginine which helps burn fat and carbs while working out. Pine nuts are rich in healthy fatty acids that subdue hunger hormones and burn abdominal fat. Pistachios are also excellent for weight loss as they are rich in fiber, proteins and healthy, unsaturated fats.
- Oats: Oats is a key element in many weight loss diets. This is because oats are high in fiber content and keep you satiated for longer. Oats also aid in digestion and help in the elimination of wastes. It also absorbs fats and hence can lower cholesterol.
- Dark chocolate: A little bit of dessert can actually aid weight loss as long as it’s dark chocolate. This type of chocolate boosts metabolism by burning fats and calories. It also helps curb the craving for sweets and salty snacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I have pimples on my face. I am suffering from dandruff too. How to control both dandruff and pimples.
Hi, I am 32 years old not married. I have some irregular period problems. I discus some doctors. I have no hormonal problem no thyroid. But one problem seems that is cysts. My doc its prescribe to me krimson medicine one douse daily 6mnts. please help me.
My brother had a complete checkup of which the SGPT, platelet count and ESR have some alarming values for some tests. PDW 17.2, PLCR 49.2, SGPT 89.8, ESR 18, Vitamin D 25-hydroxy 3.37. Please let me know if there are some quick medication to follow and precautions to follow.
I am not getting my period on tym. Since last two months m getting period 10 days later the previous month date. What should I do to get my period regularly?
Doctor my age is 22 I am using zincoderm, alograce ,my fair face wash for my pimple break scars on face after I use skin become dull ,wrinkles .dry how ill I recover my skin doctor.
Most of the people say that since cashews has high calorie and high saturated fat it is bad for cholesterol and diabetes people. Your expert opinion please.
Hello Sir/Ma'am I'm 22 year old female. Since last night I was having weird burning feeling in my stomach and also had abnormal breathing problem. And next day it remained same. I took 1 cyfolac tab thinking its acidity. But after 2 hrs my chest feels really tightened and I'm having problem in breathing, gasping for breath. This has happened with me quite a few times since last year. Pls advise.!
My wife is 43 years aged, diabetic she is on medicine trivolib 2mg and vildagliptin 50/500mg but her hba1c is above 8.2, she complains of body pain, hair fall & stomach upset very often and most of the time her body seems to be hot, could we have some answer?
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.