Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajendraYour feedback matters!
Sir my sister is having a cylindrical type swelling on the neck may be a clotting or something else I will attach a photograph She is currently in the 5th month of pregnancy. Thanks in advance Any suggestion advice regarding this issue.
Respected doctor. I am 22 years old boy. I used to masturbate daily since my teenage. I noticed my sperm liquid has been very thin. Plss suggest me home remedies and also suggest me to control masturbating psychologically.
I have little cough but it is after a sudden rainfall so is it because of sudden change in whether or a symptom of swine flu ?
Hi i Am suffering from thyroid from last 4 years. Now I came to know about my diabetes 130 f. And cholesterol vdl 260. Am 36 years old and my parents are not diabetic. Please suggest.
I am having headache, body pains, cold since 3days. Are these the symptoms of flu? What should I do?
I am 54 yrs old .In the night I have been passing urine with very low discharge and little difficulty for the last 2 weeks.Please suggest what to do?
My wife is waiting to have anal sex. But once when we tried I couldn't do it, as her hole is too small. It's not possible I feel. How to do it flip it's small. Or should we try and try always to get succeeded.
Hi, I have stomach bloating, it kinda protrudes at the centre and I feel discomfort. Kindly suggest some remedy and also I am nit able to take AC at all, my head starts aching.
Hearing that a person is HIV positive instantly makes us wary of him or her and unconsciously we may begin avoiding social interactions with them. However, HIV does not spread through the air or by water and hence there is no reason to ostracize HIV positive people. To understand how to prevent the transmission of HIV it is essential to first understand how the virus is transferred from one person to another. There are three ways in which this virus can be transmitted from an HIV positive person to another. These are:
- Through blood
- Through bodily fluids such as semen and vaginal or rectal fluids
- From a mother to a child
Keeping this in mind, here are a few ways to prevent the transferring of HIV from one person to another.
- Use only Disposable Syringes: Getting pricked by a needle that has been used on a HIV positive patient can increase your risk of suffering from the disease. Hence, insist on using a fresh needle for blood tests etc. Also ensure that the syringe and needle and destroyed after being used.
- Registered Blood Banks: In case you need a blood transfusion, get blood only from registered blood banks. These blood banks need to run HIV screening tests before collecting blood and hence are guaranteed to have only HIV negative blood as opposed to local quacks.
- Use a Condom: The only way to prevent the transference of HIV cells while having intercourse is by using a condom. This is essential not only for vaginal intercourse but for anal intercourse as well.
- Get Tested: Today, an HIV screening test can be easily done and your results are guaranteed to be kept confidential. STDs can increase your risk of getting infected with HIV or spreading it to others. Get tested regularly for STDs and insist that your partners are checked for it as well. This is crucial if you have more than one sexual partner.
- Limit the Number of Sexual Partners: The more number of people you have sex with, the higher your chance of getting infected with the virus and transmitting it to others. Remember, HIV has no overt symptoms that are visible to the naked eye.
HIV cannot be cured but it can be controlled through medication. Hence, if you suffer from this disease, follow the doctor's prescription religiously to prevent transmitting the virus to your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.