Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajaveeru KaleruYour feedback matters!
I had a reddish poop this morning. Not often this happens. Is it a cause of. Worry? I mean does this means internal bleeding g or due to nature of. Food consumed. I had spicy haleem last night.
I got my first periods at the age of 12. From that day till now my periods are irregular but if if I start working outs I get periods regularly. My symptoms before one week from the date periods starts, I get nipple pain, dizziness, tiredness and especially crave for spicy foods. I have hair thinning issues too from the age of 15. Can you please help me find a solution?
How to get rid of pigmentation and freckles of the face. What are the prevention. And what product we can use to cure this complete within 2 months. As on July I am getting married. And I have to look beautiful.
I am 20 years old male. I have 7-8 grey hair for one year. What should I do to turn them into black ones and problem should not recurrence.
(my baby do not drink milk) sir my twin boys at the age 3 years 4 month. Little one do not drink bottle milk since two years and now he also stopped mother milk since 4 month. Day by day he is getting weaker and also low memory as compare to second one. He is only depend on normal food which is not sufficient for growing body. How I start feeding him milk even he do not take any milk product. If I force him, he starts vomiting.
I am 29 years old i am suffering with hair loss, heavy body weight, high body temperature, body pains, last 10 months,
I do not feel good I always end up quarrelling with others I always starts screaming I feel very1 is irritating I like to stay alone always I hv bcm so nagging I always keep on scolding every 1 I feel depressed always I feel like not to do al ds things but I cnt control myself I want to b happy I have everything in my life even what I need but I always talk to each everything I interrupt in all matters I know I have lost complete control on my own self. I am just 20 years old please help me for that
Hai sir I am feeling low sexual power and I am working in bpo industry. Working as a tellecaller It may effect to my sexual life.
Taking vitamin and mineral supplements is increasingly becoming common these days. People generally opt for these supplements to ensure good health as their diets are usually lacking in vitamins due to the pursuit of a hectic lifestyle.
But before you begin consuming vitamin supplements, it's necessary for you to know whether your body actually needs them. According to nutritionists, you should plan your diet appropriately to fulfil your nutritional needs and not depend on vitamin supplements to do so. If your diet includes foods like fruits, green vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, legumes, fish and lean meat, you won't need vitamin supplements.
So, when exactly do you need vitamin supplements?
You might need vitamin supplements in the following cases:
- If you are above the age of 50, you can take vitamin b-12 supplement. Additionally, you may consider eating food items fortified with vitamin b-12, like fortified cereals.
- If your diet does not meet the normal requirement of 1, 600 calories a day, you should consider dietary supplements. Moreover, the diet of people who do not consume red meat usually lacks in zinc and iron, which can be supported by vitamin supplements.
- If you are a woman whose menstrual cycle is associated with heavy bleeding, you might need vitamin supplements.
- If you suffer from a disorder that has a negative impact on the nutrient absorption process of your body, you need to take vitamin supplements. These conditions include chronic diarrhoea, food intolerance, food allergies or any disease related to the liver, pancreas, intestines and gall bladder.
- If your body has difficulty in absorbing and digesting nutrients because of a surgery of the digestive tract.
- If you are a woman who is planning to have a child. Women who want to get pregnant should consume 400 mg folic acid, which can be obtained from dietary supplements or fortified foods.
- If you are pregnant, you should include a prenatal vitamin in your daily diet. This vitamin should contain iron. You may also fulfil this iron requirement by consuming a separate iron supplement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.