Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajashekar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I just wanted to know about the growth of beard. As I don't have beard on my cheeks. My age is 19 so please guide me what is the suitable condition to have beard.
I am zahir sama, I want to say you my problem that I am suffering that is pimples on my face. I used many soaps like acnelak soap, acne soap etc but no use, as my skin is oil skin, no use of any soaps so please suggest me any medicine.
Please tell me some home remedy for glowing skin or any special medication for that. I had oily skin and also allergic to sundays. I want clear and glowing skin so please tell me.
Sir Some time my rectum is bleed when I passing stool And bleeding is bright fresh red in color Some time occur and some time not Please solution of this.
I got a Skin problem on my elbow. I can share the images. I don't know suddenly 2 Red spots and big in size.
I have dark pink lips. How to make it pink. No smoking No drinking habit I have from a long time. Skin tone is fair. If possible suggest a good lipgaurd cream.
I face d problem of darkness of underarms very badly. please suggest m name of cream or any treatment.
I am 22 year old and I have too much wrinkles on my skin of hands and legs. Please tell me better advice or lotion for this treatment.
Suffering from itching all over the body. Also some rashes. It gets red when itched. Male, 23 years old. Thanks.
I am 24 years old boy. Some time pimples used to come on my forehead. My skin is oily type and because of this pimples it put a permanent type mark what should me do to cure it?
What are the symptom of permanent dark spot? How can I make the difference between a normal scar and a permanent scar of acne?
My age is 15 years and I am a boy. I got a boil on my face slightly below the lips. Now the boil is cured and ok. I experienced different type of pain came on that place before the boil appeared. Now I am having a same type of pain on beside that same boil and my forehead too. I want to know the reason. And want to know whether boil will reappear on those spots.
Am ranjitha I saw doctors face every doctor face is glowing please tell me any medicine to make face glowing.
Melasma, commonly known as skin pigmentation, is a skin disorder, which causes brown and blotchy spots on your face. Everybody craves to have spotless and flawless skin. But usually no one does anything about it. Contrary to popular belief, having perfect skin is not really difficult. You need to religiously follow your skincare regime to keep it healthy and flawless. In case you are suffering from melasma or have skin pigmentation,
Here are a few tips which you can follow:
- Apply raw potato on your face: Take a clean and fresh potato. Cut it into two halves and wet the exposed surface with a little water. Rub this on all the affected regions on the face and wash your face after 10 to 15 minutes with lukewarm water. Potatoes are extremely effective in removing pigmentation as they have an enzyme called catecholase, which can help to lighten darkened areas on the skin.
- Use apple cider vinegar on your skin: Apple cider vinegar helps to restore the natural color of the skin. It also contains beta-carotene, which helps to treat the damage done to the skin by the atmosphere's free radicals. In fact, one of the famous qualities of apple cider vinegar is to make the skin supple and bright.
- Apply aloe vera on your skin: Regular usage of aloe vera on the skin is one of the best and most effective remedies for skin pigmentation. Aloe vera can help clean the skin without harming the natural balance of the skin, as it has marvelous cleansing properties. It helps to reduce spots on your face, and also provides protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- A sandalwood pack can also work wonders: Sandalwood acts, both as a stimulant as well as a blood purifier. These two properties of sandalwood help it to treat skin pigmentation. Make a pack using sandalwood and rosewater and apply it to your face at least twice a day to get rid of the pigmentation. Sandalwood is also one of the major ingredients for a sunscreen as it can protect the skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Keep an eye on what you eat: Your diet plays a very crucial part when it comes to the wellbeing of your skin. Make sure that you add a lot of green leafy vegetables and foods rich in Vitamin A and C to maintain your healthy skin. Drink lots of water and eat a lot of fruits in order to keep your skin hydrated. This will also detoxify your body.
Follow the above tips and ensure yourself a spotlessly beautiful skin.