Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 23 year old girl ,my periods has suddenly stopped from last month and I have found that my blood count is 7 Low. I am in depression because my hormone imbalance Please advice me some effective medicine which can help me.
Hi, one of my friends girl friend has got pregnant of 15 days and she doesn't want child as they are not married please suggest what they will do and what medicine help her she is 19 years old .
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits
I have PCOD. Taking tamoxifen for ovulation induction. Developed a 19 mm follicle on CD22. ENDOMETRIAL THICKNESS 11 MM. WIL I GET MY PERIODS IF D FOLLICLE DOES NOT RUPTURE?
Hello doctors, I am having pcos and thyroid issues. In January I started taking clomiphene citrate and injectable. Each month I have ovulated but not conceived. This month also I took clomiphene and injectable and on day 12 I went for an ultrasound and found my follicles were very small so my doctor ask me to go for some test. Later I went for another ultrasound on day 16 and found I ovulated but on the same day I got my reports that the prolactin levels were high @72. So my doctor put me on Cabergoline (twice in week) for 6 weeks. My AF was due yesterday although I am having regular menstruation cycle of 30 days. But still my Af Didn't came. So my question is can I be pregnant because I ovulated this month too? What are the chances? Taking Cabergoline from last two weeks only. Also had a stillbirth one year ago due to IUGR and high blood pressure.
Obesity increases the chance of life threatening disorders or diseases exponentially. Diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular problems and orthopedic problems are common among obese people. Consuming proper food is very important in this regard as they help in maintaining an optimal weight level and support fat loss.
8 foods that can help in getting a flat stomach are:
- Almonds: Almonds are highly beneficial for your health as they are a good source of Vitamin E, folate, fiber, protein and healthy fats. They help in controlling food cravings and building muscles in the body. They also reduce chances of being affected by various cardiovascular diseases and even cancer.
- Eggs: Eggs are considered to be a super food as they are packed with nutrients. Egg protein has a high biological value, which indicates how well the protein is absorbed into your body. Eggs also keep your stomach full so that you can control hunger cravings.
- Salmon: Salmon contains essential proteins along with Omega-3 fatty acids that help in maintaining protein levels in muscles. It also reduces your risk of getting affected by diabetes and heart diseases.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is a pro-biotic that is beneficial for the digestive system. It contains a good balance of carbohydrates and protein that is beneficial for fat loss.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are good for the body as they assist in elimination of free radicals. They contain fiber, which helps in keeping you full and control hunger cravings. Folate, which is abundantly found in vegetables, minimizes the risk of stroke and colon cancer drastically.
- Lean meat: Lean meats like chicken and turkey assist in controlling obesity and heart diseases. They are a high source of protein, which help in building muscle and boosting the immune system.
- Peanut butter: Consuming peanut butter in small measures helps in building muscle, boosting testosterone levels in the body and burning fat. It is packed with healthy fats that assist in enhancing testosterone levels, which aid in burning fat. It also helps control hunger cravings.
- Whole grains: Whole grains contain complex carbohydrates, which do not allow the sugar level to fluctuate and provide a steady stream of energy to the body.