Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajaniYour feedback matters!
I am getting menses on and off every 2 months post delivery my baby is 9 months I want to become pregnant again my baby breastfeeds very minimally and is on oral feeds most of time plzz help any medical means. Am trying naturally from last 3 months but not getting pregnant.
My period ended on 3rd of July and I had unprotected sex on 6th of July (midnight, so 7th). What are the chances of pregnancy and shall I take a pill? What should I ask for in the medical store. Im 19 years old.
Lucid dreaming is any dream where you’re aware that what you’re experiencing is a dream. It takes place during your REM sleep (a sleep state that is characterised by random and quick eye movements alongside muscle paralysis). A study conducted on lucid dreaming shows that this form of dreaming comes with an increased activity in those areas of the brain that are, in general, dormant during sleep.
There are quite a few techniques of lucid dreaming. One of the ways is to maintain a dream journal, where you write down the dream you’ve had just after waking up. This trains your brain to remember your dreams so that you can consciously enter into a state of dreaming.
Lucid dreaming has impressive health benefits you’d be surprised to know about.
1. Develops your memory
Both lucid sleep and dreaming enable you to reinforce everything you may have learned when you were awake. They also enable you to consciously select the things that you want to remember.
While sleep, in general, is responsible for solidifying the memories that you create when you’re awake, dreams, in particular, are responsible for solidifying your episodic memory. Standing for the memory of your personal experiences of a particular place and time, episodic memory performs the function of a muscle memory (memory that is concerned with the development of motor skills) and helps you to learn new skills, while perfecting the skills you already have.
3. Helps in improving your game
In this context, lucid dreaming can significantly improve your gaming skills as you get the chance to practice them in the dream world. A study shows that the neurons that get activated when you dream of scoring a goal is the same as those when you’re scoring the goal in the real world. So, the visualisation of the act of scoring enables you to improve your performance in the real world.
3. Helps in overcoming anxiety
Being in a lucid dream gives you the opportunity to practice any number of terrifying scenarios, so that you can make changes as and when you want to in order to overcome anxiety.
Representing a state between being wakeful and in a REM sleep, lucid dreaming offers you with the possibility to push your boundaries where you can be anyone and do anything. It can be a good stress relieving mechanism.
4. It improves your sleep
One of the biggest benefits of lucid dreaming is that it augments your overall sleep quality by making you more aware of your dreams, and subsequently of your sleep. Awareness is an important factor for getting sound sleep since it helps in experiencing true relaxation. The outcome is you end up feeling more rested and refreshed. Gaining control over your dreams can also help in reducing nightmares, thereby improving your sleep.
I am going to have cystoscopy. Thus in my urine, blood has came. To investigate I am going to this as prescribe by doctor. Is it safe or casualties can come. Is it painful or not.
Can girl get pregnant during period? I'm got married previous year now we plan to baby how to I get prevent what's is the most key factors to get pregnant?
I'm Maahi, 21 years old unmarried girl. I have an unprotected sex with my bf on 31st july. After dis on 13th of august I hav got my periods then again on 4 and 5 September, 2016 I have an unprotected sex but this time after an sex i'll immediately take (Ipill) contraceptive pill within 12 hours after sex. I have got my last periods on 13 august, 2016. Everytime I got my periods at the gap of 24-25 days. So according to this after 13 august my next period date was 5 or 6 September, 2016 but still i'm not getting my periods. Plzz tell me is there any chance of pregnancy? I'm so worried please give me suggestion.
Both my daughter in laws didn't conceive so far. First married 7 years back and second three years back. First is in oversaes and the second is with us in chennai. Her tsh level is 0.08 and she had been put on eltroxin 125 mg. Tabs. By her gynaec. Chances of our getting a grand child!
Include banana in your diet, bananas are rich in potassium and vitamin, which will help to increase your virility.
Eat a lot of almonds. Almonds are rich in zinc and they help to boost your libido.
- Eat a lot of strawberries, they are rich in vitamin C and help in blood circulation, which in turn helps in better sexual experience.
- Get good sleep of minimum eight hours as you need energy for sex.
- Eat one garlic on your empty stomach early in the morning. It helps to increase your sexual organs stamina to hold out.
- Drink a lot of water and eat healthy food. Eat a lot of salads, soups, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.
- Avoid junk food, it is bad for your health as well as your sex life.
Am 18, me and my boyfriend had sex and I lost my virginity on that day 2nd September 3 days after my period ended, while wearing condom we put it inside out and then again in correct way and condom had cum on it then, and we had sex. Will I get pregnant?
When I go for preconception consultation will I be ordered ultrasound or sonography? Does it happen intravaginal or just external? Please let me know.
For my sister she got married last 1 year over and still not pregnant she consult one doctor he told there is no chance. you have any treatment or solution for that ?
I drank a lot of alcohol for 3 days continuously. My periods are delayed. Is that a possible reason?
I am 18 weeks3 days pregnant. I had a scan yesterday. Was told that cervix length is short. But os closed. Moreover my glucose test shows little variations. Crossed border range. Advised to control diet. Give suggestions for a healthy pregnancy.
During pregnency period what appreciation should be taken and when should visit to doctor for checkup.
Can I do sonography to know the ovaluation & also have to know that when we have to do the sonography (at what day before the ovaluation period) to conceive.
Did you know that in addition to your diet, exercise is one of the best ways to make sure that you never lie on a hospital bed with a surgeon treating you for a bone disorder? Medical expertise has constantly pointed out to the fact that regular exercise makes your bones less likely to suffer from wear and tear during old age.
As you exercise, your muscles become stronger, your bone density increases and your balance improves. Of course, it goes without saying that you need to follow certain precautions before you exercise to avoid certain injuries.
Before starting any exercise program, make sure that you prepare your body for exercise. A brief warm up helps you to get your muscles ready for exercise. It also makes sure that your chances of injury are drastically reduced.
Here are some tips to keep your bones healthy:
Weight lifting: Weight lifting is a type of exercise that, if done correctly, will be extremely beneficial for your bones. You can opt for simple bodyweight exercises such as pushups and squats, which build muscle as well as strength. Avoid using very heavy weights as it causes back-related problems such as slipped disk.
Yoga: Yoga is another method of exercise which is very beneficial for bones and joints. The premise of yoga is static strength building wherein you hold a pose or an exercise for a certain period of time; this helps in strengthening your muscles. Along with your muscles, your bones also become stronger as you get fitter. Yoga is repetitive stress which is good for flexibility and hence keeps your joints supple and muscles in good shape. There are certain asanas which are weight bearing and anti-gravity postures can strengthen your bones.
Swimming: Swimming again is a good aerobic exercise and is good for back and over all fitness but doesn't strengthen bone per se. It is a way to keep you healthy. Swimming is a cardiovascular exercise, which is also known for its calorie burning capabilities. It is also very effective is incinerating fat and keeping your skeletal system healthy. Whereas walking and jogging and running certainly build your bones as they are weight bearing exercises.
Pilates: Pilates is a new form of exercise that has been gaining a lot of steam lately. It does not require much equipment, as you can get started with just a mat. It is very effective in working your spine and the hips, thus keeping your lower back strong. A weak lower back increases the chances of bone disorders drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
Exercising during pregnancy is beneficial not only for the expectant mother but also for the growing fetus. The effects of exercise at this time can be seen immediately and last a lifetime. Unless a woman suffers from a medical condition, she should have at least 20-30 minutes of moderate exercise a day when pregnant. Here are a few ways you can benefit from exercising when pregnant.
- Energy Boosts- Carrying a growing fetus can take away a lot of your energy leaving you feeling tired and listless. Exercising strengthens your cardiovascular system and circulatory system this giving you more energy to get through the day. It also strengthens and tones your muscles so that the effort needed for any activity is reduced.
- Improves your Sleep- Though exercise gives you a boost of energy, it also tires the muscles, thus making it easier to fall asleep at the end of the day. This is important, especially in the later stages of pregnancy where finding a comfortable position to sleep in becomes difficult.
- Lower the Risk of Pregnancy-related Complications- Regular exercise when pregnant can help reduce the risk of suffering from complications like gestational diabetes and preeclampsia. Even if you are suffering from these complications, regular exercise can help manage the condition and treat it.
- Reduce Discomfort- During pregnancy, your muscles shift and skin stretches to accommodate the growing fetus. Regular exercise can help strengthen the muscles and reduce the aches and pains associated with pregnancy. While walking can improve circulation, swimming strengthens the abdominal muscles.
- Make Childbirth Easier- Childbirth is considered by many to be the most painful part of pregnancy. If you choose to have a natural delivery, it requires stamina, focus and determination. Exercise tones the muscles and build stamina thus making it easier to push the baby out. Exercise is also said to reduce the time taken for child birth.
- Fight Stress- Pregnancy plays with your hormones a lot can lead to mood swings and depression. Exercise boosts serotonin or happy hormone levels. This helps raise your spirits and fight stress.
- Get back into shape after childbirth- Pregnancy is characterized by weight gain that can be difficult to lose after child birth. However, if you exercise regularly when pregnant, this weight gain is restricted and the excess kilos are easier to lose. This is because your muscles have been toned throughout pregnancy and the weight gain is more muscle oriented than fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.