Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajaiahYour feedback matters!
I have an multiple lipoma on my body when I touch it few lipoma will cause an little pain how to avoid it.
I have thyroid problem since 2010 .now a days I am suffering from skin problem like pimples and constipation.
How to effect hanjob in sex life and erection of penis I am doing Handjob from very long time near about 25 years and my age is 35.
Dear Doctor, I was having gastro issue earlier and went to the endoscopy it's calm down now! Some times I use to have heartpalpication when am getting vomiting and nervousness, finally consult a cardiologist from mixture hospital Hyderabad. After his consultant he said. Not to worry this is because anxiety, for anxiety is that dangerous and related to Psychology. I was not getting sleep so doctor suggested to have TRIKA 0.5 mg, should I take this every day after food / do I take for long time! Please clear my doubts! Suggested medicine: Trika 0.5 tablet, is this tablet has a side effects! / not? Thank you all,
Sometimes I feel pain in testicles. Basically pain in left side. I feel when my penis got strong and I masturbate. And sometimes not standing and when standing it is unstable. What to do? Although I do extreme Masturbate.
I am 58 yrs male frequently getting episode of guideness associated with vomiting, palpatation in the heart beat. Diagnosed for vertigo and put on verting 24mg twice daily.
Hi sir. I am 21 years old. My problem is whenever I do the masturbate after one or two days my feet will cut and and my lips also the dry and looks white is their any reason for this. In a month 1or 2 Times only I do the masturbate pls suggest what the problem is this. Thank you.
I am 55 years old I am diabetic for 15 years I take metformin two times in a day now my sugar level fasting-98 pp-123 what types of diet I take.
My body temperature is normal but internally I feal that I am suffering from fever. What I have to do to finish this disease?
I am 46 years deficient in Vitamin B12. Which diet I should follow chicken or egg my cholesterol is also border level. Can I take riboflavin tablets also.
Good afternoon. I have the problem that when I'm running I can't run more than 400 metres without stopping because I am fatigued and I need air. I just can't breathe. Well the end of the schools year is coming and I have exam in sport - run 1, 600 meters but I know that I will can't do this. I really don't know what to do. Could you please help me? Thank you so much.
I am so fat what would I do to have a healthy life style and also have stomach pain I have my family doctor but he is not able to detect my disease.
My son is 1 month old. He has bicuspid aortic valve, Mild AS with normal biventricular function. Actually what is the reason for the cause of this? My mom said If one fail to take prescribed medicines during pregnancy. Is that the reason? For BAV.
Dear doctor I am 27 years old my dick / penis size is 4 inch long I want to increase my dick / penis size in length and diameter both please suggest me how this possible.
Hi, Me and my wife do sex without the condom. But suddenly which coming from my penis doesn't enter her vagina is it chances of pregnancy or not?
Voice results from the air that comes out of the lungs and passes through the vocal cords. The latter is also known as the voice box. Speech results from the vibration of the chords. Voice disorder might occur for various reasons such as tone, pitch, and volume of the if the voice. The roots of all problems boil down to the malfunctioning of the cords.
Voice disorder examples:
- Laryngitis: Laryngitis results from the swelling of the vocal cords. It can lead to a temporary halt of voice or a voice with hoarseness. It often occurs due to a viral attack in the respiratory tract. It can last from a few days to a few weeks. The treatment suggested for cases like these include resting the voice and intake of a lot of fluids. Some common causes that are responsible for laryngitis are GERD, chronic cough, and asthma.
- Vocal cord paralysis: Paralysis of the vocal cord can be temporary or permanent. The possible cause of this scenario can be from viral infection, cancer, surgical injury to the nerve etc. In the case of a paralysis of the vocal cord, a person might find difficulty in breathing, can result in weak voice etc. While this condition improves for many people with voice therapy and surgery, for some they permanently lose their ability to speak.
- Spasmodic dysphonia: The vocal cord spasm due to a problem with the nerve. This condition can lead to a quivery, hoarse, groaning or jerky voice. In this condition, a person might find it easy to speak at times and have difficulty in speaking later. Botulinum toxin and speech therapy help to improve this condition.
Possible causes of voice disorders:
- Growth: Extra tissue formation on the vocal cords might stop the vocal cords to work properly leading to voice disorders. The growth can be treated with injection, medicine or surgery.
- Swelling and inflammation: Exposure to chemicals, vocal and alcohol abuse, surgery-related complications can lead to inflammation or swelling of the vocal cords resulting in voice-related problems.
- Hormone: Disorder of the male, female and thyroid hormone can lead to voice related disorders affecting speech.
Symptoms of voice disorders:
- The harshness of the voice
- Voice is breathy, weak and whispery
- The voice sounds like choppy or strained
- A quivering sound while speaking
- The voice sounds harsh or rough while speaking
Diagnosis of Voice related disorders:
Voice related disorders can be detected through a process known as Laryngoscopy. This helps a doctor to view the throat region and find out the possible culprit that may be causing the problem. Some other popular methods are stroboscopy, EMG and imaging tests such as MRI and X-Ray of the throat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a speech-therapist.