Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rais Mohiuddin M
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rais Mohiuddin MYour feedback matters!
My wife age is 27 year old and she is 1 baby (2.3 year. After operation her bely is so big, how it reduce the belly.
What are the symptoms of hyperhidrosis and how to I will got relief from this problem please help sir?
तनाव दूर करने में मदद करता है
चेहरे पर जल्दी झुर्रियां नहीं आती
उम्र बढ़ाता है
दिल स्वस्थ रहता है
स्लिम बनाता है
अच्छी नींद लाने में कारगार
व्यवाहिक जीवन मधुर होते है.
Hello doc. I am 30years old and gave birth to a baby in nov. By c-section. After 15 days of delivery I noticed swelling on the ankle of my left foot. After 1month it starts paining. Till now its same. Swelling as well as pain. What may b the reason for it. How it can be cured?
I'm 20 years old and I have got dark round patches across my inner thighs. Itried to find out about this skin disease and most probably its jock itch. There is constant itching and it really not good. Can you please help doctor?
What are the causes of cold, cough and fever I want say how it spreads from one person to the other person. How to prevent these symptoms.
My daughter is 26 years old and is not yet married. In her teenage it was discovered that she is suffering from harmon imbalance and also PCOD. She is taking regular treatment for thyroid problem. She completed her engineering and went to US for her Masters. She did very well in US also during her Ms. She worked in US for one year but was not selected in H1B visa lottery. As a result the MNC in which she was working in New York transferred her to India. She is working in Gurgaon for last one year and staying in Girls PG. She gave GMAT exam for studying Management in US. Her score in GMAT is reasonably good. In the last three months she has been complaining that she is suffering from ANXIETY. We have observed that she bit depressed, is not enthusiastic about career development and generally dis interested in buying new clothes etc, and has not been communicating freely and preferring to be alone. Can you suggest what we she can overcome her anxiety and general loss of interest in life activities.
Sleep Wake Disorder is a very uncommon syndrome which causes irregular sleeping patterns without any real schedule.
Persons with brain malfunctioning and those who do not have a regular routine during the day experience such disorders. People with changing work shifts often experience such disorder. Also, travellers who often move from one country to another with different time zones may also have these symptoms. There's no cure for this disorder, but treatments, including hormones, medicine, and light therapy, can help get you closer to a normal sleeping pattern.
Persons with such disorder experience sleeping or napping more than usual during the day, have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep at night and wake up often during the night.
Exams and Tests
A person must have at least three abnormal sleep-wake episodes during a 24 hour period to be diagnosed with this problem. The time between each such episode varies from 1 to 4 hours. The doctor may advise you to go ahead with a device called actigraph in case the diagnosis is unclear. The device looks like a wristwatch, and it can tell when a person is sleeping or awake.
Though there is no simple cure for irregular sleep-wake syndrome, however, several therapies and lifestyle changes may help a person return to a normal sleep-wake cycle. These include:
- Hypnotherapy is the most important managing tool/therapy.
- Stress and its management through psychotherapy is one of the most important management tools.
- A regular daytime schedule of activities and mealtimes need to be fixed.
- You should not stay in bed during the day for long.
- Use bright light therapy in the morning like those from computer screens and television. The period of exposure should also be increased. Exposure to blue light should be minimized at night.
- You should take melatonin at bedtime. This is a hormone that controls the sleep-wake cycle. By taking doses at the right times, you might be able to shift your body clock earlier or later.
- Make sure to make the room dark, quiet, and as comfortable as possible at night.
- Also one should try to minimize the amount of noise in the sleep environment.
- Add more structure to the patient’s day by scheduling social interaction, exercise, and other activities.
- Your doctor may prescribe drug to control the timing of the sleep-wake cycle.
- Finally, you should take proper care of yourself. Make positive changes in your lifestyle. You can even ask your boss to make your work schedule a bit flexible.
- The ultimate goal of these lifestyle changes is to help the person sleep longer at night and make him feel active and awake during the day.
- Most people have sleep disturbances on occasion. But you need to see your doctor if such sleep disorders occur regularly. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Morning Doctor, I stay in Mumbai. My kid is 3 years old and has a problem of asthma. He is fine all day, however at night he starts coughing. Also when he laughs a lot, he starts coughing. We give him Asthalin and the coughing stops. We are not comfortable to give him medicine eaveryday. Is there a cure from Ayurveda and/or Homeopathy.
How to increase sperm count ? Basil seeds with milk I had been suggested earlier by experts where to get these basil seed ?
Hi doctor. I am loosing hair and going bald at a very fast rate. Although I believe it in the genes. Can you pls suggest ways to avoid hair loss and to regain lost roots.
I got muscle pull while working out in gym It has been over 3 days BT it's still paining What should I do?
I am 63-yr-old man. I have mouth ULCER, both situated under tongue. At times when you have any CHILLY food, it's very painful. Is there any Allopathic or HOME-BASED remedy to get rid of this immediately.
I have singe testicle. The another one is detected near urinary bladder. Which surgery would be better. General surgery or Laparoscopic.
Hi, I am 24 year old and I have one problem when I take some food like rice, daal and this type of food. I always feel swelling in my body parts, like eyes, hand. Its happened always and feeling that feeling fatty because of that. What should I do?
Sir m 32 years old. I have been facing sexual problem like night fall ,quick fall small n bend penis last 15 years .so pls suggest how to cure .if I will get married?
The solution is to not intentionally think further about plans, but with faith surrender to the supreme and instead of thinking about the plans it is better to read a nice book, listen to nice music or talks which do not allow mind to get frustrated with mental speculations. Drinking cow's milk in night before sleep also should help