Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Talele
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul TaleleYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 34 years. My name is hansraj i have alser in my mouth from last 1 years i take so many medician but still not relief can you suggest?
I have digestion problem. I am not sure but I have milk digestion problem. I need diet plan to overcome from digestion problem. Please help me to live happy life.
Here is a list of foods that keeps your heart healthy:
Salmon: omega-3 fatty acids are very important for your heart to function optimally. Fishes such as salmon and sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which lower the risk of heart diseases such as arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) and atherosclerosis (accumulation of plaque in the arterial walls).
Oats: like oats and milk for breakfast? congratulations! you are in luck; oatmeal has soluble fibers which help in lowering bad cholesterol levels. Just make sure that there is no added sugar in your oatmeal, as it will defeat the entire purpose.
Blueberries: blueberries are rich in antioxidants that reduce the risks of heart attack and also decrease your blood pressure. So go ahead! toss some blueberries in your oatmeal to get your daily dose of antioxidants which are such pre-requisites for supreme health.
Dark chocolate: this will probably bring a smile to your lips. Dark chocolates contain polyphenols, a type of flavonoid, which is very good for your heart. Dark chocolate is known to reduce the risks of strokes and heart attacks. Watch the portion size as no matter what its benefits are, dark chocolates are still rich in calories.
Citrus fruits: citrus fruits such as lemons and indian gooseberry are rich in compounds that lower cholesterol levels in the body. Tip start your day with a lemon juice and warm water. This betters your metabolism and also keeps your heart in fine shape.
Soy: lo behold vegetarians! (and non-vegetarians as well). Soy is a protein rich food that is so good for your heart. It also contains heart-healthy fats and fibers that help bring down and normalize cholesterol levels.
Tomatoes: tomatoes are rich in an antioxidant called lycopene, which is very effective in getting rid of bad cholesterol. It thus helps in keeping your arteries healthy and reduces the risks of heart attacks.
Nuts: nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in vitamin e which helps in lowering bad cholesterol in the body. Avoid nuts that come with added salt.
When I going to toilet. During ficus with come out blood. So give me please advise. Not become pain. Not any problem but only come blood only toilet time. Please give hope full answer. So what do avoid food and what do accept food.
M 21 years old female facing problem of acidity I took medicine too but it work only for sometime after a mean while situation becomes same Help me out of this acid reflux.
I am 36 years old female. I am suffering from gastric problem. It results in vomiting & severe headache. Kindly advise.
I am 38 years old male. I have heavy alcohol drinking habit. I have been diagnosed with Grade I Fatty Liver. What should I do?
Homeopathic treatment can relieve the bleeding and diarrhea and can shorten flare-up`s duration. It can also bring about a long-term remission and prevent new attacks. Ulcerative colitis may be an autoimmune disease and a virus or bacterium may trigger the disease. Homeopathic treatment reinforces the immune system and helps the body`s defense against infection. Homeopathy is compatible with conventional treatment and you can take homeopathic medicines when you are on other medications too. Homeopathic therapy is natural and has no side effects.
Stress is one of the triggers that can set off a flare-up. Homeopathic medicines are very effective in ulcerative colitis because they balance the immune system, treat the intestinal symptoms and also relieve stress.
Hi, me and my planning for second child, from last 9 years, but we are not getting success, my wife got miscarriage 2 times from last 2 years. My age is 36 and my wife is 35, She has diabetes, thyroid, and stone problem. Please suggest on this.
Sir/Madam, my father is 79 years old, he is having severe acidity and stomach lining get thin, he is diabetic and heart patient, so he take B12 INJECTION.
Gastro: whenever I eat outside food, I have stomach problem. No pain etc but indigestion and I end up passing stool couple of times per day. Also, when I drink water or any liquid, I have to pass urine in next 15 mins or so. Please advise.
Hi I am 25 years old, my right side abdomen is paining from few days, I have done ultrasound, but nothing came out. Pls help what to do next?
-Relax and eat food slowly;Take time to eat- don't rush. Avoid skipping breakfast.
- Eat smaller meals;Don't overeat
-Limit fluids intake during meals. As it increases stomach distension.
-Avoid foods and drinks that trigger acidity (e.g. Fatty ,Spicy foods, onions, garlic, peppermint, chocolate, coffee,tea, citrus fruits or juices, tomatoes, cola or alcohol)
-Stop smoking. & Avoid alcohol;Try meditation, stretching or deep breathing instead
-Wear loose-fitting clothes.Tight clothes or belts can constrict your stomach.
-Lose weight; Extra fat places pressure on abdomen, pushing gastric juices up
-Do daily exercise.like walking;It keeps you upright, allowing gravity to aid digestion
-Don't lie down after eating.Wait at least 2-3 hours after meal before sleeping. Avoid late night snacks .Elevate the head end of bed by 6-8 inches. Sleep in left lateral position.
-Chewing gum after meals. stimulates saliva production, which neutralize stomach acid .Herbal Tea improves digestion and soothe gas and nausea. Take low fat milk.
-Dried ginger ,dried fennel or Ripened guava can speed up digestion of food
-Juices-Citrus drinks such as orange, tomato juice ,grapefruit, and pineapple juice are very acidic and can cause acid reflux. Other juices like apple,carrot,aloe vera,-are less acidic and thus safe..
-Antacids: for mild symptoms, like SUCRAMAL/DIGENE/Mucaine gel, may give relief. Other antacids, such as Gaviscon, create a protective foam barrier that coats the stomach
-Proton Pump Inhibitors;for severe cases, these reduce acid in the stomach.ie:Pantocid –DSR/Sompraz-D/Rabicip-D.These are taken once/twice daily before meals.
Last month I had my periods on 17th april then I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend several times and depending on that I took 3 ipill in total till date. On 13th night I took one tablet named Histon (Norethisterone) tablet for postponing my period because generally I have early periods. Till today I didn't have my periods, I am having acute pain in my lower abdomen also which generally shows me the period's symptom. Is there any chance for me to become pregnant? Pls hlp me.
I have a gas problem after drinking milk. I fart 2-3 times after drinking milk and no other problem. But its not every time. Sometimes only. How to cure it? Age-19, male.
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it, but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
Here are some ways in which you can avoid gastric problems:
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. Vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, Onions, Garlic and Broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily, thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruits which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be taken half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking quickly, allows a lot of air to go into the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many fruit and vegetables.
- Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw and smoking, etc. causes air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk is known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from IBS.
- Colon cancer: If the pain lasts too long then getting a screening done is a good idea to rule out if one is suffering from colon cancer or not.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally, then it is alright, but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers.