Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul KakodkarYour feedback matters!
My blood report: Bilirubin Total 1.69 mg/dL Bilirubin Direct 0.31 mg/dL Bilirubin Indirect 1.38 Urea 12.00 mg/dL Creatinine 0.65 mg/dL Uric Acid 1.70 Packed Cell Volume (PCV) 39.80 % 40.00 - 50.00 RBC Count 4.30 mill/mm3 4.50 - 5.50 HDL cholesterol 36.70 Cholesterol total. 132 Triglycerides 60 LDL cholesterol 83.30 VLDL cholesterol 12 Please advise. Thanks.
Me 47 years ka hu muze 1 sall se ibs he mera vajan kam hota ja raha he or pahele jitna kha nahi sakta hu mera ibs thik ho jaye or vajan badh jaye iske liye kya karu me bahot chitntit hu please muze salah dijiyevajan din pratidin kam ho raha he.
I always suffer from cough and cold, advice me a permanent cure I also have stomach problem like acute gas and acid. My stool is not clear properly every day. Stool in not hard but it is like jelly, or cracked milk. My mouth is always test sour.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.