Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RaghunathYour feedback matters!
I have my shoulder defect. When I throw something with my right hand. It feels me like my shoulder had broken.
He is 50 years old. He has a problem with his right hand's shoulder joint muscles and nerves. He can not stretch his right hand straight nor can swing his arm like his left hand. Whenever he does, a pain occurs at the shoulder joint muscles. Please cure it. Suggest some exercise and medicines and necessary things.
I am 21 years old female and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Hello Sir/Madam My mom has been facing some critical pain in her legs nerve. The pain starts from the upper knees (right side leg) & goes to the feet. She has been in treatment for last 2 months but there is no relief. First I consulted to a general physician but but there was no relief. Currently she is taking medicine prescribed by homeopathic physician, it has already been a month taking medicine but there is no relief seems. Blood sugar: Normal Thyroid: Normal Please suggest me what can be done in this case. Thanks in anticipation.
I am 55 years old, I have totaly body pain, difficult to walk, sit, cant do any work, I am a thyroid patient, I consulting doctor for thyroid & ortho doctor, there is no change in pains, sir please tell me a suggestion.
During periods I am facing problem with stomach and back pain severely on first day. Will this cause any problem after marriage and during pregnancy time. Please clarify my doubt.
I an male 20 I always got backpain while doing exercises. I always use belt while lifting weights but I always got back paim which indirectly harms me and got me in the pain. I used moov and other ointments but does not get any help. Kindly suggest me somethingvso that I can lift heavy weights. thanks.
My friend is 20 years old. Actually he have back pain so he need some suggestion that what he have to do to cure this pain Thank you.
I have back oain from lot of days and I am taking medicine but it is getting even worse what should I do?
Hello Sir I am facing problem related to back pain and neck pain. Please advise me how to cure them. Thanks.
I am 64 years of age. I am unable squate on the floor for many activities. Also I had astabul fracture in 2009 in the right hip.Though I am able to walk but the freeness is not there. It pains at the thigh joints. Please advice how to get rid of this?
Hello sir, , I have facing back pain problem from last 2 years, now I am not able to sitting properly also not able stand for 2-3 hour, what to do for that?
Hi I am 47 years female. I suffered from chikungunya in month of October. But still I am suffering severe pains especially knees. I am unable to get up when in sitting posture. After some minutes I feel normal. Pl suggest some treatment to get free from severe body pains.
My legs are weak and I have muscle cramps in legs, I visited a vascular doctor he prescribed CALCIUM supplements, advice me to which doctor I should consult.
I have right patella fracture 4 years ago, all was normally operated, now feeling pain in lower back above buttocks ,weak thigh muscle of right leg. please advice, age 32, weight-63 kg, male.
Hi Sir, My brother has problem. Leg pain .but some days it doesn't feel. And someday are just full of pain. Please assist any medicine.
Goodmorning sir, I have been suffering with sever lower back pain for past 15 days. No relief even after taking pain killers and applying gels like Omini, Volini, Iodex, Declofenac etc. Please guide, while walking I am feeling little better. Actually the pain moves around my waist where the pants tied.
Sir m suffering from degenarative of disc desiccation at l4-l5 and l5-d1 levels from the past 2 years. Can you please tell me the exact treatment for this.
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood Thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions Stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose Fitting Clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.