Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Radha Rani SuryadevaraYour feedback matters!
Hi, I was 20 years, and married ,last month me and my hubby took treatment for getting pregnancy doctor did all tests everything is gud, but my ovary is small ,she gave injection to increase the size of ovary, and gave medicines for conceiving, but I got my periods on 5 of march my last period was 8 of Feb and before period was on 25 Jan means last month I got my periods again after 15 days of my before periods, now doctor suggest me to take krimson 35 tablets for 21 days, did I get pregnancy when using krimson 35 tablets? Means when I searched in google some body wrote that this is a type of birth control pills and some are saying other reasons, if I get pregnant this month I was very happy, because next month I am going another state I am having exams. Means me and my hubby are at different places, Can you please help me doctor.
Hello, I was diagnosed as pcod patient ,additionally have vit B 12, vit D, anaemic (iron) deficit, I feel so lethargic exhausted and severe muscle or bone pain, unable to walk, I am 92 kg and 5'3 in height have no idea what might b the reason pls suggest what is gng on with me.
Hi my age is 21. I am a female. Actually yesterday I has some kind of vaginal spotting .I thought that my periods have started because my date in the previous month was 14th but I am only having drop drop yesterday only three drops I do not know what has happened .Do I need to visit a doctor? Plus I do some exercise daily I do rope skipping upto 100 repetitions yesterday I did 200 is that a reason or is there ny other reason. I am really worried.
I am suffering feom pcos and have a bulky ovary. I had my periods on October 2015 and may be due to this ailment am bloating whereas the weight keeps changing between 70 to 75. Also am suffering from hair loss. I generally have homeopathy medicines but loosing hope regarding this. Is there any natural way or a way without any side effects? Dosage of Medroxyprogesterone and dronis was prescribed to me but they have side effects which is forcing me to have second thoughts.
Can I leave my pines inside her vagina all night. Is it safe or not ? And my pines is bend to right approx 35 degrees how to straighten. Please suggest me some tip and medicine.
I am 27 years old married woman. After my last month's menstruation I feel an itchiness and pricking sensation in the start of clitoris. I stay at Amsterdam and the weather is v dry over here n skin too becomes dry. During periods I feel v itchy around my genitals feel like scratching also. I recently found 2 cut marks near clitoris and m scared what's the reason and how it happened? Please help me or advise me the medication.
I am having white discharge since from pregnancy now am a second lacking mother I am using tablet and internal ointment to but am not getting white discharge is stopping or not can I know what is white discharge is this is normal in everyone.
My sis told that karela is nt good for young girls. It causes problems in pregnancy so is that true?
Hi, I am 14 weeks pregnant,I am suffering from throat infection, I am afraid to take antibiotics tablets at this time. Kindly tell me the home remedies to get rid of this early with out any harmful to me and baby.
We have for ages seen our parents and our grandparents reach out for a piece of jaggery at the end of every meal. Jaggery is healthier compared to refined sugar because of its deposition of phytochemicals and other important minerals. While many people do not choose jaggery because of its no-so-good-appearance, it is perhaps more sensible to consume it considering the host of health benefits it offers.
Here is a list of benefits that can be extracted from the consumption of jaggery.
- Skin benefits: Jaggery nourishes the skin in the true sense of the word. Owing to the numerous amount of mineral and vitamin, it can eliminate common skin problems such as pimples and acne. It can negate dark spots, wrinkles delay the common signs of aging.
- Digestive benefits: Jaggery plays a huge role in ensuring smooth digestion. It stimulates secretion of digestive enzyme. It, therefore, makes it easy for the body to quicken the process of digestion. It can also help to stabilize the bowl movement by keeping common digestion related disorders such as constipation, intestinal worms, indigestion at bay.
- Blood: Jaggery does a great job in purifying the blood. It acts as a cleansing agent by filtering the blood from the toxic agents. It also keeps the hemoglobin count normal and help the body refrain from blood-related disorders such as anemia. Since the quantity of iron content in jaggery is plentiful, it successfully helps the body to stay healthy and negate deadly diseases. Furthermore, jaggery can help women to stay away from complicated menstrual related disorders, beat weakness and fatigue.
- Weight loss: Jaggery’s rich potassium content helps the body balance the electrolyte, build muscles and improve the metabolism of the body. Potassium also helps in managing water retention in the body. Both the factors coupled together helps in weight loss and beat fatigue, obese etc.
- Blood pressure: The sodium and potassium content of jaggery helps the body maintain an effective adequate acidic level. This ensures that the blood pressure remains in the balance and the body refrains from undue blood pressure related disorders.
- Antioxidants: Jaggery contains selenium, the latter is a rich source of antioxidants which can help the body to fight the free radicals and keep it at bay. The antioxidants also help the body to stay away from other ailments.
- Respiratory health: Jaggery is a great source of food that can effectively fight various respiratory problems of the body. It can fight diseases such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Body temperature: Jaggery helps to keep a normal body temperature. This is extremely beneficial for patients suffering from asthma since maintaining a steady body temperature is sacrosanct for patients suffering from this disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
While some couples conceive with ease, conceiving a child can be extremely difficult for others. In cases where a woman is not able to get pregnant despite having regular intercourse in tune with her biological cycle, infertility tests may be suggested to investigate the reason behind this. In most cases, these tests are suggested if a year has gone by without intercourse resulting in a pregnancy. Women may also be said to be infertile, if they cannot carry a foetus to full term.
Infertility can affect both men and women and can be triggered by a number of different reasons. In some cases, it is treatable while in others, alternative ways of having a family may need to be discussed. Hence, it is very important to understand the different types and triggers for infertility and to undergo complete infertility investigations. Some of the common types of infertility investigations are as given below.
- Blood tests: A blood test of both partners is used to assess the general health of the couple and to identify any health factors that may be impeding fertility.
- Tests for women:
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is an X ray that can identify if a blockage or any other issue in the fallopian tubes are the cause for infertility.
- Pelvic ultrasound: This is used to have a look at the anatomy of the female reproductive system and to check for fibroids.
- Laparoscopy / hysteroscopy: This is used to get a clearer picture of the ovaries, uterus and other parts of the reproductive system.
- Tracking cycle: Ovulation and the thickness of the uterus lining may also affect infertility, This can be diagnosed by tracking and assessing the menstrual cycle.
- Tests for men
- Semen analysis:This test is used to get an idea of sperm concentration, motility and the appearance of sperm in a man’s semen. In some cases, the semen may not include any sperm cells. In such cases, a follow up investigation may be required to assess if sperm cells are being created in the testicles. This is known as testicular sperm aspiration or a testicular biopsy.
- Sperm DNA: The DNA in sperm also plays an important role in fertility. This test is used to assess the sperm DNA integrity and to see how it may affect embryo development and chances of an on-going pregnancy.
Infertility treatment depends on the cause identified by the above tests and hence it is important for both partners to undergo complete testing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am getting married soon, my wedding date and menstrual cycle is coinciding. I want to prepare my period by a week. Wedding is in march, I want to start medication in this month and alter the dates so that I needn't take pills in Feb. My last period was on Dec 1st. please suggest.
Hello sir/ mam I am suffering from breast pain from 3,4 days I don't know ki ye kyun ho kaha h pain puri breast me ho raha h Charo taraf or nipple me bi bilkul bi haath nhi lgaya ja rha h please kuch home remedies suggest krre qki bahar ka try krne se darr lgta h me gym bi jati hu kahi ye uski wajah se to nhi ho rha h please help me about this.
Mam mere right ovary me cyct thi September se leke Dec tak maine med li vo thik hogayi last month Feb 14 Ko period aye but vo b drop drop mtlb 4 days aye vo b drop drop no flow NW this time worried usi ke Karan usi se weight mera kafi bad Gaya belly fat kafi hogaya.
Vaginal cysts are closed packets of fluid, air or pus which develop along the vaginal lining. Vaginal cysts are of many types, and they are usually caused by accumulation of fluids, childbirth-related injuries or non-malignant tumors in the vagina. Usually these cysts do not yield many symptoms, but may cause a little discomfort.
Treatment might not be needed in case of cysts which are tiny. However, larger cysts would definitely warrant medical attention.
Types of Cysts
The commonly occurring cysts are:
Gartner’s Duct Cysts: This duct forms around a woman’s reproductive canal during pregnancy and it disappears post childbirth. If the duct remains even after the delivery, it may lead to fluid accumulation, thus resulting in a cyst.
Vaginal Inclusion Cysts: Any injury to the vaginal walls, especially during childbirth or surgery, can lead to vaginal inclusion cysts.
Bartholin’s Cyst: Bartholin’s gland is situated near the vaginal opening. A flap of skin covering this gland may lead to accumulation of fluid. This fluid accumulation usually leads to a cyst which is called a Bartholin’s cyst.
Usually, cysts in the vagina do not require any treatment. Most of the cysts do not grow in size and thus do not cause major problems. A biopsy of the cyst may require in order to rule out chances of cancer. A common treatment for vaginal cysts would be to sit inside a bathtub filled with warm water so that the cyst is allowed to soak in the water. If there are symptoms of infection in the vagina, then antibiotics are required.
If the size of the cyst is large and filled with fluids, then a catheter needs to be inserted into it to drain out the cyst. Usually, the catheter is kept in place for a few weeks before it is removed. A surgical procedure called marsupialization is used in some cases, wherein an incision is made around the affected area and into the cyst in order to drain out its contents.
Surgery to remove the entire cyst may also be recommended to prevent its recurrence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.