Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Radha Kishan Rao
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Radha Kishan RaoYour feedback matters!
His treatment is actually good thats why we are taking our other aunty for treatment
I am 20 years old and I am a female. I have problem of backache from 2 months. Can you suggest me what to do?
During playing cricket on tues evening I fell down n I felt pain in mah right knee. On wed morning mah leg swelled n no pbm in standing only pain whn movement. Suggest me.
I am 26 years old I have flame in always in urinary system and back pain loss of appetite abdominal pain what should I do doctor?
Hi I am 31 yr old male, I suddenly developed a neck pain which goes towards shoulder both sides. I felt I am not able to lift my body in the morning. I somehow managed to stand and did some stretching exercise for 20 min to reduce the pain and felt little better the all day, but again same problem persists next morning. What should I do?
For me always a pain at centre point of spinal cord & back neck pain What is the solution for bone and nerves weakness/ please inform me.
I have uric acid count up to 6.6 ml . And my left leg thigh numbness has increased and acute back pain and leg pain . I'm on few medications , but is there anything I still can do ?
Sir,I am 38yrs old with lumbar spine disease suffering for last 7 yrs with pain and radiation on and around buttocks and both sides of waist.My MRI report says:MILD ANNULAR DISK BULGE L3,L4-L5&L5-S1 CAUSING MODERATE NARROWING OF BILATERAL NEURAL FORAMINA AND MODERATE COMPRESSION ON BILATERAL EXITING NERVE ROOTS. BILATERAL SMALL PARACENTRAL DISK PROTRUSIONS NOTED AT L2-L3,CAUSING MINIMAL NARROWING OF RIGHT NEURAL FORAMINA & MINIMAL COMPRESSION ON RIGHT EXITING NERVE ROOT, MODERATE NARROWING OF LEFT NEURAL FORAMINA &MODERATE COMPRESSION OF LEFT EXITING NERVE ROOTS.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent or stretch for days at a time. Most medical works of literature, which shower their unanimous support in favor of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of the treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of the abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centers a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!