Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. R JanardhanYour feedback matters!
Dctr! Namasty. I am a teacher. My age 39years. I am doing my wrk mostly writing on the board nd in notes. My right shoulder paining. Its ok bt frm one week onwrds my fingers r paining mostly little finger. What the cause nd plzzz send some simple remedies which we can do in home.
I am 50 years old I am suffering with back pain and it came from back to chest and some time my chest has been burnt. I have consulted cardiologist, he tested me and ecg, echo are also taken and prescribed some medicines. But, the pain has not cured. Cough and flum has been occurred. I unable to walk at a distance as minimum as furlong.
Since last one year I am suffering severe pain in the left leg. In MRI report it has found herniated disc problem between L5 and S1. Is there any exercise is helpful in this situation. Pls guide.
I have huge acidity and constipation problem and fat upper limbs of lever. So please give me urgent solution. .and also told some best medicine for quick relief. .i was found in city scan. That is myelolipoma.
During gym I had pain between the joint of shoulder and neck. The pain flows to the arm also. Please help.
Suffering from lower back pain for almost a year. TAking lot of medicines, but pain persists. Pl. Advice. . Also thighs pain when I stand up
Dear Doctors My wife's left knees paining since last 1 months and some times every joints paining. Please suggest.
I am 63 year old male no sugar BP normal with medicine. My problem is 20 year back operate on my right leg hip joint with nailing. 3 year back remove nails. My right leg short about half inch. I walk limb. And due to that full body load come on left side leg. Now days my left side leg pain in knee. For that pl. Suggest medicine or treatment.
I'm 20 year. And I'm suffering from knee pain from last 10 days. Its normal or I should go to doctor? What should I do?
I am 25year old boy I have huge pain in my knee I cant able to stand for more than half an hour. This is pain is around 2year.
When somebody is diagnosed with a short term or a life-threatening disease, one of the main things they are likely to stress over is pain. Though, there are many effective medicines for pain, it is important to realize that medicines are not by any means the only treatment method for pain. For instance, radiation treatment can be very useful in treating pain from cancer and also in facilitating bone pain identified with the disease.
The term "alternative therapy" for the most part is used to describe any treatment or alternative that does not require medicinal attention. Alternate treatment includes a combination of controls, including acupuncture, guided imagery, chiropractic treatment, yoga, hypnosis, relaxation, biofeedback, massage, homegrown cures, aromatherapy and numerous others.
There are various non-medicinal methods for adapting to pain. They can be used all alone or as a part of a mix with medication treatments. Some of the alternatives patients have discovered include:
- Massage: Many individuals discover relief from delicate back rub, and some clinics and massage parlors have trained massage specialists. A few studies have found that a back rub is extremely successful in soothing pain.
- Relaxation: Guided imagery, spellbinding, breathing procedures and relaxation arts like tai chi are effective and viable, especially when a patient is experiencing debilitating pain.
- Acupuncture: A few studies have found that acupuncture can be useful in calming pain for individuals with genuine ailments, for example - cancer.
- Physiotherapy: In case a person has been very active before and is currently bed-ridden, even simply moving the hands and feet a little bit with proper physiotherapy movements can offer help.
- Pet treatment: If you have episodes of pain that last 5, 10, or 15 minutes, attempting to discover something pleasant - like petting an animal's delicate fur can divert and help in relaxation.
- Gel packs: These are basic packs that can be warmed or cooled and used to ease pain.
- Chiropractic treatment: It is the most widely recognized non-surgical treatment for back pain. It is usually done by a chiropractor who will tune your nerves and other parts for pain relief. Qualified chiropractors are a rarity and hence one must be careful while dealing with them.
- Diet: A few people trust that dietary fat intake and consumption of plants that contain calming operators can ease pain by restricting irritation.
- Herbal treatment: The effectiveness of herbs is questionable. Do consult a doctor or a specialist since they could have a side effect of their own. Some of them can interact with the medicines you might be taking. This may cause harm to your health.
Alternative therapies to pain relief are not always harmless. As mentioned above, herbal remedies could have few side effects too. Likewise, one should always take a second opinion or consult someone before taking a decision on the kind of alternative therapy they opt for. It is better if you consult an interventional pain physician first and then follow his advice on how to follow these methods for maximal pain relief.