Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. R JanardhanYour feedback matters!
Total joint replacement surgery is among the most common ortho surgeries and is recommended to those suffering from severe arthritis and when all other forms of treatment have failed to give adequate relief. This surgery is the best option, as these days because of advancement of technique, result of these surgeries have vastly improved. Still if you have doubt about the need of the surgery, you can always seek second opinion. Rather it is always better to seek second opinion as it can settle any doubts that the patient may have.
I have some pain in ankle since last 7 months I use so many medicine s but no use please tell me what I do?
I am 27 Years old have backache for last two months. What should I do? Please suggest, I am suffered a lot.
Dear sir, I have pain in my ankle. I had been studying the whole month and just sitting on the bench so it is not because I am not working or using my legs too much or walking. It's in the centre in the left foot. Can you please tell me why is it and recommend me a medicine too if I need to take. Thank you!
I am 32 years old and my profession is to drive a cab and I always face a problem of having severe pain in my right hand and right leg continuously. Sometimes after applying ointments it's get reduced but soon within a couple of days I get again and again.
I am 48 year old female. When I get up in the morning I have severe backache which subsides after sometime. This happens on any type of mattress.
I am 37 year old, I have lag pain/joint pain from last one month. Every day in the morning I feel pain on both lags. It's feel like cramp in muscles.
I'm 30 yrs old male. I've back ache problem at the place of seat between last point of bone or near the last point of spinal cord after sitting 1 hr or more. My weight is 100 kg.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
Related Tip: "Wounds Vs Bruises"