Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
My wife is suffering from neck and shoulder pain from last 2 years she taken tablets for long time but no use her age is 33.
Sir, I am 44 yrs. Old and suffering from back pain for last two month. Last month pain suddenly started from just below the neck and spread to neck and right hand, pain was to much, Then I stop neck and arm exercise and taken mediation from advice of doctor for 15 days course. When Pain stop I stop to take medicine. But pain started again. What I do. Please give me suggestion. Thanks.
I have a problem in my spinal chord the last disk has disturbed little. Due to this I get severe pain I move a long distance. I was told tat it requires a surgery. If it is so how much time am I supposed to stay back in bed.
When she walks for even a long distance like 1 mile then she will be suffering with severe backpain. Give some advice please.
I have a little back pain in right side, after running of 1-2km. It pains for 3-4hours. And after it, I feel relief from it.
I have severe pain in both heal l when I walk & stand. Pain become excessive when wake up early in the morning.
I am 32years female. I am suffering from severe headache, fever and back pain and also coming water from eyes. Please give some home remedies to cure myself.
I am 36 years old and have polio problem affected right leg. I have 5 months baby girl. I am getting back pain nowadays. How to relieve from back pain?
I am suffering from the problem of headache and back pain in my body from three months. I have already take the medicine but can't feel relief please tell me the solution of my this problem?
Hello doctor, my father age 77 years, last one month thay suffer a knee pain, sugar control. Last 30 year sugar patient. Please solution. Thanking you.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
4. Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.