Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa SanghiYour feedback matters!
I had CuT as IUD since two years. I missed my periods this month past 10 days. Is there is a chance of conceiving because when I checked for the same at night saw a faint line in the morning.
I was suffering from late periods since last 2 months as I had unprotected sex since 2 months but he didn't ejected semen inside me so I took warm water & haldi & turmeric to induce periods ans I had periods but after this month's last period I am suffering from vomiting & I am eating imlis alot. please tell me if I am pregnant or not? I didn't take any pregnancy test. please help me !
Hello doctor, I'm 23 years old. My period cycle is 30 days and irregular. My last period was around 5th of may and I haven't got period this month. I'm confused if I'm pregnant. I got fever and loose motion last week. And I took medicine for both. And from today I'm having constipation. And I'm not sure it's because of pregnancy or medicine I'm not having breast pain at all till now. I'm just having back pain but that too at night. I'm totally confused what actually is. I even felt dizzy two days back but for that too not sure it was because of weakness from fever or what. And if I'm pregnant, can medicine do abortion and in how much time? Please help me with this doctor asap.
I have delivered a baby through c section last month. How many days exactly should o wait before I can join gym to workout or start exercises.
I have delivered preterm baby and he is not breast feeding I am feeding him similac 1 baby is 20 days now his weight is low what should I feed him should I change baby powder n as he is not breast feeding I want to stop my milk any medicine please advice as I need to get to work after 15 days.
Zika Investigators now believe that the birth defect microcephaly and the Paralysing Guillain-Barre Syndrome may be just the most obvious maladies caused by the borne virus
Fuelling that suspicion are recent discoveries of serious brain and Spinal cord infections including encephalitis meningitis and myelitis exposed to Zika
Hi, I am 3 months 2 days pregnant now. Today I had my ultrasound done. My baby weight is 71 grams and heart rate is 156. Is it ok? What should I eat in 4th month of pregnancy for baby's good growth?
● Apply Neem oil + coconut oil OR Lemon oil + Eucalyptus oil on the exposed parts
● Keep Tulsi near the window panes
● Burn Camphor in a closed room
● Spray the garlic decoction in the room
● Have Giloy decoction (kadha) by boiling it in water for 10 min to increase immunity
● Drink juice of budding leaves of papaya tree to raise the platelet count
● Have fenugreek leaves to reduce the fever, pain and to keep the heart healthy
● Take juice of turmeric root (yellow root) leaves to eliminate the dengue virus from the body.
Doctors believe that all women are born with a certain quantity of eggs as well as chances of conception. Also, all bodies are unique with individual strengths and weaknesses. Fertility tests can help in unravelling a number of issues as well as the health of your reproductive system as a whole. It is important to address various lifestyle issues in order to retain your fertility and ensure that you have a hassle free conception. Read on to know more about the ways in which you can preserve your fertility.
- Oral health: There are a number of medical studies that go as far as suggesting that the state of the woman’s oral health is a significant factor when it comes to the proper functioning of her reproductive system. Many women who have required treatment for infertility are said to have suffered from oral health problems like inflammation and gum disease. One needs to avoid these issues so as to have more reproductive success. So, it is important to brush and floss on a regular basis in order to have better oral and reproductive health.
- Food: When we are talking about oral health, how can food intake be too far behind? In order to maintain good oral health, it is important to take care of your eating habits. One should steer clear of excessive sugary food intake as well as junk food intake which end up harming the gums as well as the overall system of the patient. Also, you must avoid eating processed carbohydrates like white bread and white rice. It is also a good idea to get your proteins from plant sources rather than animal sources. Furthermore, it is also a good option to strike trans fat off the list and to pick unsaturated fats instead. This kind of a diet is known as low glycemic diet which keeps the sugar levels stable. This helps in boosting all body functions in general, including one’s fertility.
- Smoking: As per a number of medical studies, about 13 per cent of the infertility cases are linked with excessive smoking. Tobacco has an adverse effect on the state of your fertility, and it usually makes the eggs deteriorate at a much faster rate. It can also cause early miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy, which is a dangerous condition where the egg gets lodged in the fallopian tube. Smoking can also bring about early menopause.
- Vitamin supplements: Many doctors suggest that once a woman has entered her child bearing years, it is important to start taking multivitamins as these contain folic acid. Folic acid is an important nutrient that helps in foetal growth and stimulates ovulation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.