Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa KrishnaYour feedback matters!
My daughter who is 22 year old has missed two periods. She has thyroid problem she is taking 75 mg thyronorm. The recent report shows tsh level normal
I had sex with my husband on last month. But he had used condom and not injected in me. My regular date is 5th but its 27th now. Till now I don't get my periods. Please tell is there any chance of pregnancy?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.
I got married 2 year back. Planning for kids last 1 year but failing. I done semen analysis test. In that sperm count 15 and pus cell 8-10 please suggest.
sometimes I drink neem juice and it stops periods pain somewhat. I had pcod before 5 months. Will neem juice develops pcod.
We had sex and after sex my wife noticed little blood from her vagina what can be the reason her hymen was broken long time back. Please advise.
Hi am 31 years old, am having two male kids, the younger one is 3 years old, they born by operation. In my second pregnancy I got gestational diabetics, later on it is normal, now wen I went for sugar test it was positive, will it b a problem for my next pregnancy, or it is the reason that am not conceiving. please let me know the reason I will b very thankful to you if you could help me out from this problem.
I m 34 years old female. I m pregnant. My last period date was 10th april. Today I have experienced discharge of brown color and I also have pain in lower back and abdomen. What could be the reasons please answer and also suggest some remedies as I think the matter is serious.
I am 30 years old woman. I am trying to conceive last 4years but failure. Doctor said I have pcos problem. I have many facial hair on my face what should I do for that? last 4 month I was taken dabar ashokaristha. I have very low period and around only one or two days. What should I do? please help me.
Hello Doctor, My age is 32 l am having some problems in conceiving My Amh level is low 0.30 I have been asked to go for Ivf with donor egg. Today is my 3rd day of menses and I am having menstrual cramps in my lower abdomen and pain in left side of low abdomen and having fever also 101 degree. My cycle has started from 5th day I am asked to take tablet ovral g one tablet for 20 days and then asked to come on 13th June for some injection. I will visit general physician today for fever and cramps. The medicine he will gve Will not clash with my Ivf cycle. Is there any precaution I need to take. Any diet changes Pls reply. Thanks.
What are the dos and dont's for polycystic ovaries. Everytime I go to gynecologist, she asks me to take oral contraceptive tablets. I take for 3 to 4 months, then cysts go off and after few months it comes back.
Am having irregular periods. And even am having Pcod problem. Am having medicines for that. I got married 1 year ago. Am planning for baby. I want to which days good for get pregnant early.
Her breast produces liquid white discharge during love-making sessions, when pressed with even little pressure. Only the left breast. Is it anything to be concerned about?
Today 11 day after period I am so much tired or too unhealthy. how can I confirm I am pregnant or not?
Maine urine pregnancy test or bhcg bhi karaya h but WO dono negative h toh kya main pregnant ho sakti hu kyunki mere periods kafi kam ho rhe h normally mujhe heavy flow hota h.
Hi, my wife age is almost 25 year. She took unwanted kit's medicine. To abort pregnancy. She was pregnant of 40 to 45 days. She took 1 big tablets, which needs to be taken orally and rest 4 small tablets, among which she took 2 small tablet vaginally after 24h. Now she has 2 more tablet. Is it important to take 2 more tablet as bleeding started and after intaking those 2 tablet vaginally, abdominal pain started. Do we have any medicine to stop that pain. And is it the right way. Do she needs to take 2 tablets more wich is left.
The solution is to not intentionally think further about plans, but with faith surrender to the supreme and instead of thinking about the plans it is better to read a nice book, listen to nice music or talks which do not allow mind to get frustrated with mental speculations. Drinking cow's milk in night before sleep also should help