Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa KrishnaYour feedback matters!
After intrauterine death at 32 weeks delivered by cesarean. We will plan to conceive within 6 month after cesarean? is it okay?
I am 3 month pregnant and I dint get loose motion from one month just yesterday once I get motion. please say something wat to do? To get motion.
I have Vagina infection around from 15 days I proper clean my Vagina Every day through v wash but still it's so much itching and side area is too reddish. So please suggest any medicine for this?
The chemical waste product that is born from muscle metabolism and comes out through the kidneys is known as Creatinine. When there is too much Creatinine present in the body, then it means that the kidneys are not functioning properly and need to be checked by a doctor. As an ancient life science, Ayurveda offers a variety of measures to treat and cure these excessively high levels of Creatinine in the body.
Here are the ways in which this can fixed with Ayurveda:
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile is known to have a number of anti oxidants, which can easily flush toxins out of your body instantly if taken on a regular basis. This tea can be had by adding a two or three teaspoons of chamomile to hot water. This can be allowed to stand for a period of at least three to four minutes before you uncover, strain and drink it. One can have at least a few cups of this tea everyday in order to flush out the excess Creatinine from the system.
- Stinging nettle: About two or three teaspoons of dried nettle leaves can be added to a cup of hot water, which can be allowed to stand for at least ten minutes. This can be strained and ingested at least twice a day.
- Cinnamon: This condiment is rich in a number of minerals and vitamins and can help in improving the output of the kidneys even as it seeks to promote better renal filtration ability. This condiment also helps in regulating the blood sugar levels of the body and promotes wholesome good health. It can be added to food as seasoning and even to a cup of green tea which can be taken a few times in the day.
- Siberian Ginseng: Better renal circulation is one of the benefits of this condiment, which also helps in kidney revitalisation.
- Dandelion Root: This herb can be taken in tea form to act as a natural diuretic that can remove the toxins and lower the Creatinine levels in the body. Let it steep for at least ten minutes before you strain it and ingest it.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna: This herbal concoction is a well known one that helps in better kidney function by bringing down inflammation and other painful conditions that can be found in the kidneys. One can also remove kidney stones and urinary tract infections with the help of this herb, which is usually prescribed for patients undergoing dialysis as well. It is known to bring down the Creatinine and urea levels instantly.
Ayurveda is one of the best options to bring down these Creatinine levels in a natural manner.
Quit eating junk food and high-fat fast food. Your heart, brain, and overall health are harmed by foods high in saturated fats, salt, and cholesterol. There's no getting around it. You've got to replace them with healthy foods: lots of fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts, olive oil -- what we call the mediterranean diet. Eat like an italian, a spaniard, a greek! enjoy!
While condoms are effective in preventing the spread of some STDs, they are not perfect. Condoms are better at protecting against gonorrhoea, chlamydia, HIV, and trichomoniasis. But they offer less protection against herpes, syphilis, and genital warts. These infections can spread through contact with skin lesions that are not covered by a condom. Finally, condoms offer virtually no protection against crabs and scabies.
I am 28 years old suffering from wheat allergy from last 3 years & pregnant by this month. What should I do. Is pregnancy possible & is there any affect of this on my child.?
I take MTP in march 2011. Now i want a baby. I am trying for it from last 3 month but failed. Is it any side effect of MTP which i used in march 2011.
Main apni girl friend ke sath sex, karta hu abhi sirf do bar kiya hu sirf 15 din hua hai aur wo bol rahi hai mujhe chakkar aur vomit jaisa maloom ho rha hai main ye janna chahta hu ki agar koi pregnant hai to kitne din mein pata chalta hai aur kaise.
My mother has trouble walking, but she refuses to get a walker or cane. I worry about her. How can I convince her to get some sort of walking aid?
In medical terms, the pelvic floor refers to a group of muscles in the pelvic area. These muscles provide support to the organs in the pelvic region, including the bladder, uterus (women), prostate (men) and rectum.
What is pelvic floor dysfunction?
This is a medical condition that is used to refer to a situation when you are unable to control the functioning of the pelvic floor. It means you fail to control the bowel movement. People suffering from pelvic floor dysfunction use these muscles to contract rather than to relax. It is for this reason that they cannot have a bowel movement. They often have an incomplete one.
What causes pelvic floor dysfunction?
In most of the cases, the exact reason behind this dysfunction is unknown. It is often believed that this condition is caused due to traumatic injuries to the pelvic area. This can happen after an accident and due to complications aroused after vaginal childbirth.
What are the symptoms?
There are several symptoms that are linked to this medical condition. You must visit your doctor if you come across the following signs:
- The feel of having several bowel movements within a short period of time.
- If you feel that you cannot complete a bowel movement.
- When there is constipation pain linked with bowel movements.
- A frequent urge to urinate.
- Painful urination.
- Pain in lower back.
- Continuous pain in pelvic region, genitals, or rectum.
- Pain during intercourse in women
How is pelvic floor dysfunction diagnosed?
It may be diagnosed through a physical examination by the doctor. You will ask several questions to know the case history and find out the cause. You may also be asked to take pelvic muscle control test by placing surface electrodes on the perineum or sacrum. A small device called a perineometer is also used for the same.
What are the best ways for treating pelvic floor dysfunction?
It can be treated without surgery. There are several techniques. Some of these are as follows:
- Biofeedback: It is done with the help of a physical therapist.He uses special sensors to watch and monitor the muscles.
- Medication: A low-dose muscle relaxant is prescribed to treat the same.
- Relaxation techniques: Your therapist may ask you to take up techniques for relaxation such as warm baths, yoga, and exercises.
- Surgery: If your physician finds out that the dysfunction is caused by a rectal prolapse or rectocele, he or she will take up surgery.
Pelvic Floor Dysfunction results in Urinary Dysfunction. Urinary incontinence is the unintentional passing of urine. It's a common problem thought to affect millions of people. There are several types of urinary incontinence, including:
- Stress Incontinence – when urine leaks out at times when your bladder is under pressure; for example, when you cough or laugh
- Urge Incontinence – when urine leaks as you feel a sudden, intense urge to pass urine, or soon afterwards
- Overflow Incontinence (chronic urinary retention) – when you're unable to fully empty your bladder, which causes frequent leaking
- Total Incontinence – when your bladder can't store any urine at all, which causes you to pass urine constantly or have frequent leaking
It's also possible to have a mixture of both stress and urge urinary incontinence.
Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Pelvic organ prolapse is a condition in which structures such as the uterus, rectum, bladder, urethra, small bowel, or the vagina itself may begin to prolapse, or fall, out of their normal positions. Without medical treatment or surgery, these structures may eventually fall farther into the vagina or even through the vaginal opening if their supports weaken enough. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.