Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prem SatyanarayanaYour feedback matters!
HI My age is 24, female My problem is suffering from irregular menstrual cycle And also over weight gain.
I am 21 years female. My periods will b irregular oftenly. Once I show to doctor n take tablets to fr periods it happens but once I complete the course n stop taking tablets my periods continue regularly only fr 2 to 3 months. And again it stops. What may b the reason. What should I do? Please suggest.
Hi My last menstrual period was October 18 2016 and for the month of November it didn't come. The date was 17 th. Now its been 13 days being not menstruated. Didn't have a check up also with doctor. Tested with a prega kit after 10 days of stopped menstruation. It was negative. Today morning found some blood coming out through with the first urine. I don't know what this indicate. Can you please suggest. I have been following the normal routines these days. Please help.
Dear doctor, I am 24 years old girl single. May be get married by six months. I have a great gud hearted friend in life. I like him a lot, sometimes I feel like he is more than a friend n he feels the same. But we both never shared this feeling to each other. We became friends in facebook 5 years ago. N we met 3 years ago. I never felt any insecurity with him as he is unique n very very good hearted brave and kind person. To be fair I fell in love with him but I never revealed it to him, though I propose him, he can not marry me right now, he has many responsibilities and ambitions in life. So I dont wanna make him in a trouble as he can think about marriage only after 5 yrs. He is 26 now. Now what my problem is. I recently went to a women's expo from there I got lot of information regarding pregnancy and other girls health issues and also about sex life. On that day I came back to home and shared my day with him, and showed him some pics regarding pregnancy taken at the expo. For the first time we chatted about these kind of things and it made him tempted. After that he started a lit bit flirting with me but I managed him. He became so. Open to me chatting these things in these days and I never restricted him as I like it. But still. We are good friends never crossed the limit. He is now far away from me. We chat on WhatsApp only. Recently He was very depressed and I tried to make him normal. While chatting He asked me to have a hot chat. But to maintain the friendship's beauty I refused it. He said that sexting can make both of us feel relaxed as I too have some depressions in life. But still I refused his request. I really do not want to spoil the beauty of a friendship. But on the other side I want to help him. At least for a one time he is asking to have a hit chat just to relax. I am very much confused doctor. Should I go for it? Or should I not? If I do hot chat with him what are the things I should be careful? Sometimes I feel like it is like cheating my future hubby.(but My friend is also a good guy n I dont feel any kind of insecurities with him. Even I too get tempted to have hot chat with him. What should I do doctor?
Calcium consumption is essential for bone development and maintenance throughout life, yet more than one half of the female population in the United States does not consume the recommended amount of calcium. Calcium intake is especially crucial during pregnancy and lactation because of the potential adverse effect on maternal bone health if maternal calcium stores are depleted. There is often a transient lowered bone mineral density and increased rate of bone resorption, with the greatest consequence during the third trimester and throughout lactation. Studies indicate that calcium consumption should be encouraged, especially during pregnancy and lactation, to replace maternal skeletal calcium stores that are depleted during these periods. Because the fetus in utero and the neonate through breast-feeding are dependent on maternal sources for the total calcium load, adequate maternal calcium intake also can affect fetal bone health positively. Proper calcium consumption can be attained through the diet by the consumption of dairy products or leafy greens (such as kale), the consumption of fortified foods, or by supplementation with widely available calcium-containing supplement products. Because many women experience heartburn during pregnancy, calcium-based antacids are ideal for providing heartburn relief, and they offer a calcium supplement to ensure maternal and fetal bone health, without the danger of adverse effects on the neonate.
How to reduce pcod I get periods of almost one month with a very heavy flow with clots and I feel it creates male hormones too so can I get some suggestions?
Keeping track of your cycle probably doesn't sound that interesting or important, but you can benefit a lot by doing that. There are changes that your body goes through and there are specific times when you are ovulating; knowing all these would make your life a lot easier, which is only possible by tracking your period.
- Know about your body: Getting your period every 28 days has always been considered normal but only 15% of women get their periods on the clock. Many factors such as stress, illness, exercise, etc. can cause delay in your period. This is where tracking your cycle can help you find the pattern that is specific to your body condition. During your cycle there are lots of changes happening in your body. The hormones cause a change in the fluid produced from your cervix and also lead the basal temperature of your body to increase. Monitoring these changes through tracking your cycle is known as the symptothermal method. By this way you know about how fascinatingly your body works.
- Desire to get pregnant: Tracking your cycle will help you get pregnant. During your cycle, there is a specific time which heightens the possibility of conceiving. The fluid production from the cervix due to hormonal change is the cause of such possibility. Knowing your cycle can take out the stress from trying to get pregnant and it can also help determine any abnormalities that are preventing your pregnancy.
- Avoid pregnancy: If you know the time when you are most likely to get pregnant through tracking, you obviously know when not to have sex, if you are trying to avoid pregnancy. Using symptothermal method for the purpose of birth control has proven to be 99.6% effective, which is higher than birth control medications.
- Health benefits: You can reap a lot of health benefits by tracking your cycle. Conditions like fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis are quite common in women, which can be detected by tracking your period. If anything is wrong in your reproductive system, the cycle will indicate it.
15 days ago I had little blood with toilet, no pain. I went to doctor he checked and said you have little piles (first ya 2nd stage. He gave a tube and anti continuation medicine. After 3 days no blood came. Nothing. Now I wanna know, what I have to do? These days no blood no pain. Nothing at all. please tell me have the piles gone? I am worried.
I am a lady 43 years I have Fibroid in uterus, and I will get pain during period now it is paining more in lower abdomen portion. I do not want to undergo surgery but shall I go for Laser treatment? If it burns by Laser no Painful it is? Suggest.
My friend take tablets fertyl m 3 - 7 days and gestin for 16 - 25 days. After missing periods for 4 days she takes pregnancy test by morning urine. But result is negative. What should she do? Kindly guide if it is any side effects of the medicine?
I am suffering from pain at periods time .its pain start from first day nd almost its all day pain upto last day.
I had sex with my boyfriend a month ago and I missed my period, but I have gone through the pregnancy checkup and it was negative. Please suggest any medicinal help immediately. Thank you.
Good Evening Sir/Madam, I am of 27. My husband stays abroad. After 10 months he is with me and we have relation. I felt irritation while having sex after 6 or 7 days later earlier it was all right. So I consulted a lady gynae who told us I had a vaginal Infection so that she prescribed me 3 vaginal capsule and also some medicines for both of us (me and my husband). Those medicines was suppose to take while I got my monthly period. But 2 days ago after having relation I find blood in my panty but after that no blood all is whitish. This happened never to me but yes last May and August I had delayed monthly period about 10 days. And it was okay in June and July. My husband came on 26th August and I had my last period on 23rd August. So I want to ask that why that little blood occurred? Is that my monthly period? Should I take the medicines which was prescribed by my dr?
Hi I am a 26 year old women and I got 2 times abortion. One time missed abortion. One time no heart beat in first trimester. What should I do?
Everyday I am waking up (at 5. am) due to severe lower abdominal pain. (in the centre) its more unbearable than the perriods pain. Ps: my periods are regular, I was detected pcod (left overy) in month of july 2014. Which was cured by medical treatment & reports came normal (dec2014) please help
My wife 50 days pregnant which pregnancy kit is best for control pregnancy and how to take it please.
It is not easy to deal with labor pains. According to scientists and doctors, labor pain is a very strong sensation that a woman experiences in her lifetime. Therefore, it is important to know some tips that will help you deal with the intense pain during labor. There are some practical tools, which will help you survive labor pains on both emotional and physical levels.
You just need to implement these tools during your labor.
- Focus on the current contraction: When you get a contraction, focus on it solely. Do not agonize on the contractions you had or do not feel scared thinking about the contractions that are yet to come. You just need to focus on the present contraction without thinking about anything else. Many women think about how long they have to push before they can meet the baby. The over thinking can worsen the pain. Therefore, you should be in the present moment.
- Breathe: A great tip of resisting labor pains is breathing. Various kinds of breathing techniques have been invented for labor. You can try some of those breathing techniques during your labor. If you don’t remember any particular breathing technique, you can also try everyday breathing during the contractions. Breathing lets your abdominal muscles relax and helps the baby descend faster.
- Try to relax: Whenever you encounter pain or stress, you tense all the muscles of your body, especially your abdominal muscles. It is important to relax during your labor pain. Although it is difficult, you should try to relax instead of getting tensed. It will make your labor smooth.
- Be in a comfortable place: You should be in a place where your labor must be comfortable for you. If you are not comfortable, you will be stressed and anxious, which in turn, will make it difficult for you. When you are in a comfortable place, you will be happier and your muscles will be more relaxed.
- Don’t worry: Instead of worrying about your entire labor experience, focus on the task at hand. When you don’t worry, you can process the contractions without being stressed. As a result, your body will also get less tired and your baby will come out faster. You need to channel your energy into pushing the baby rather than worrying and stressing.
If you follow these simple tips, you will be able to survive labor pains and give birth to a healthy baby. Nature has given women all the tools so that they can give birth to a baby naturally. You just need to trust your body and empower yourself by keeping these tips in your mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.