Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I am a 41 year old woman. I am having a nagging pain on my right shoulder for the past few months. I am a working woman with a tight schedule during weekdays. Is there anything I can do to alleviate the pain. I do exercise of the hands and shoulder 3 to 4 times a week. But if there is a break, the pain increases.
Doctor I have a brother he is going to be 9 years and he has a sever neck pain and that is spreading to his shoulders muscles pls tell us a treatment.
I have too much pain in my right heel. I'm suffering from past 2 months. I have consulted many doctors all my reports are normal but I have pricking pain in my heel. Please kindly suggest a quick remedy.
I have Paine in my shoulder of my left hand sense Las 4 to 5 days is it related to Hart attack or its just normal pain, I didn't understand.
I wants to tell you about my hands and legs problem. I fell very pain in my body and fell some hesitation. Please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can fell some relief in my body?
Sir my age is 21 age boy mere hath kapte hai jab bhi me sthhir bhetata hu to aapne aap hathhme vibration hota hai. Gusse me to jada kapte hai. Me kisibhi tarah ka nsha nhi krata sirff chay pita hu. Fir bhi yesa kyu hota hai? agar khanne sambhandit suzav ho to bhi btayiye.
Sir I was getting right shoulder pain. Pain was extending from right nape of neck to the exactly. Angle right scapula. Sir what might be the problem. Nd differential diagnosis. And please tell me any medicine.
Dear Dr. I am 63 years old diabetic, last 2 months onwards my legs (muscles) are paining severely give me any medicine (tablets)
Till what extent fibromyalgia is treatable as of now? any idea if and when this disease will become completely curable? my wife have been suffering with it for last 6 years and have shown her to all the top doctors of and in all the -logies and -pathies but of no outcome or relief. Thanks for your help!
I am suffering from gathia baow. I feel pain in joints of hand, leg and in nees. Is this diseases is dangerous. Is this is for life time. I taking some medications of homeopathy but I do not know their names.
I have a nagging pain running down the neck, shoulder blade and down the back on the left side of my spine.please do help
I am 38 year male. I am suffering from Chikungunya for last 10 days. Fever was gone after 3 days. Now my left foot joints have swelling and very painful. I am unable to walk properly. Kindly advise for pain and joint swelling of foot.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.