Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PraveenYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old I got married since 6 months before but still I am not able to conceive and hymen is not tar pls tell your suggestion.
From 2 or 3 months I feel pain in my left breast and and both nipple and lump like thing inside my breast before period. But after period all of thing go away. But this month that pain and lump problem have come 15 days before period. Help me.
Doctor. I am 43 years old .from around 6 months or so. Im getting pain during penetration. Earlier there was no problem. My husband too 46 years old hurries up in whole act as he can not control himself longer. So whole act is so hurried up that it causes pain only resulting into no sex for months or so.
Hi Best time to get pregnant is from 12th day to 20th day of cycle shd we do daily sex in this cycle period.
We are newly married couple, after long time of sex, her body will be paining a lot, so is there any tablet?
I am 24 years, recently dignosed from pcos and thyroid(tsh 6. 16). Irregular menstrual cycles, weight gain(currently 63kgs), acne problem, sleep disorder. Please suggest me with natural ways to cure it and to loose weight. Thanks
In the modern times, hair removal has become very common. Most people get a hair removal done for fashion reasons, although hair removal is extremely hygienic as well. The common hair removal methods are waxing, shaving or tweezing. The latest and the most effective hair removal method is laser hair removal.
- Lasers are extremely useful to remove unwanted hair from different parts of the body like the face, the legs, the arms, the underarms, the bikini line, and any other area. Here are a few benefits of laser hair removal:
- Laser hair removal can focus on a particular portion of the skin leaving the surrounding areas. It can also remove coarse hair without affecting the skin in the area.
- It is a very fast method as each laser pulse takes just a fraction of a second. An upper lip laser hair removal takes about a minute whereas laser hair removal of the back can take almost an hour.
- Laser hair removals are mostly permanent after a series of minimum 3 sittings.
What to do before Treatment?
Laser hair removal is just not a method to remove hair, it is a complete treatment. Make sure the person who will conduct the treatment on you is a professional technician or a doctor.
If you are getting a laser hair removal, abstain from waxing, plucking, or electrolysis for at least six weeks before going through the treatment. Also try to avoid the Sun as that can create certain complications.
What to expect from Treatment?
Before your unwanted hair is removed with laser, it will be trimmed to just a few millimeters right above the skin. The equipment of the laser treatment will adjust to the colour, the thickness, as well as the location of the unwanted hair being treated, along with the skin colour. The technician and you will need to wear eye protection, according to which laser will be used. Your outer skin will also be requiring a coolant gel or device before the treatment takes place.
After the treatment is done you will be provided with ice packs and anti-inflammatory lotions to relieve the discomfort. Schedule your next sitting after at least six weeks. You will have to keep going for more sittings until hair stops growing.
You might look sunburned after the treatment. Moisturizing will help ease the burnt feeling. Use sunscreen to prevent any colour change of your skin. Some other side effects can be blistering (which is usually very rare), swelling, scarring, or redness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hi I am 28 years old. I just want to know that is running and walking exercise affect our period? Because before my period continues 3-4 days, recently I started exercises and felt that my period decreased to 2 days. Please suggest something.
Dear I am 28 years old married women. Recently I have been diagnosed with uti and traces of blood in urine. My pulse rate is also slightly high i.e 107 pm. What could be the reason. I am having norflox tz for this infection.
Is there any side effect for using mobile phone the time of pregnancy period? Will it effect fetal growth?
I had sex on 7 march. My periods dates are 22 march. I missed my periods. I have done pregnancy test and the result is positive. I want abortion. Which pills should I take? Will it have side effects to my body in future? Please help me.
I have seen in my practice as a counsellor too often, that people are living in big cities, full of people, but they feel very lonely from within and at the brink of anxiety and depression.
Simply defined, loneliness is a condition of emotional disconnect, socially feeling misfit and never ending solitude. Lonely people often feel insecure and pessimistic about finding desirable and compatible friendships. Poor self-esteem and an underdeveloped sense of one's worthiness, likeability and attractiveness prevent the lonely person from taking risks and venturing out into new relationships. Hence, they typically lack confidence and enthusiasm to pursue new relationships or nurture existing ones. As a chronic condition, it can be emotionally and psychologically debilitating.
Contrary to what many people believe, loneliness isn't just a result of being alone or an absence of friends. It is a deeper problem that is caused by thoughts and feelings of inadequacy, imperfection and shame. Chronically lonely people are often holding onto pessimistic predictions about the prospects of finding companionship, social connections and supportive relationships.
The lonely often suffer in silence. For many, it is hidden behind a facade of normalcy. While smiling and having fun, many hide their core feelings of loneliness. For these people, loneliness is not a reflection of what is happening in their lives at any given moment, but what occurs secretively and silently within them. When around people they know, they pretend to be upbeat, positive and happy, while at the same time feeling unworthy and insecure. Since it is a shame-based experience, it is typically kept a secret.
Lonely people inadvertently put themselves in a catch-22 situation: social opportunities seem like a heavy burden fraught with the potential of rejection or abandonment. The more you feel lonely, the more you feel inadequate and unworthy, the more you stop believing anyone will ever like or love you, the more you isolate. With a belief of potential rejection or abandonment, the lonely person is unable to put their best foot forward in any given social situation. Hence, loneliness feeds on itself.
The causes of loneliness are varied and multi-dimensional, including social, psychological and physiological factors. The major cause of chronic loneliness is often attributed to early developmental factors such as a child's lack of attachment to their adult caregivers who only conditionally love (love with strings attached) their children. Similarly, childhood neglect, abuse and abandonment are early childhood factors that eventually manifest into adult loneliness.
Since loneliness is a deeply embedded psychological experience (condition), having enough friends can never result in feeling secure and lovable. Building up one's self-esteem and ability to love, respect and care for oneself is fundamental in solving and healing the deeper psychological conditions that create chronic loneliness. Counselling helps people to explore their early childhood wounds in a safe and confidential space and learn new ways to" re-parent" themselves by learning to love, acknowledge and appreciate themselves.
Life is too short to waste on suffering from core loneliness. Please heed to my suggestion: open up, take a chance and access the hidden part of you that deserves true and loving companions. Heal your childhood wounds. Learn to love yourself and eliminate loneliness from your life!
The following are 10 tips to battle and conquer loneliness:
1. Catch your inner critic's attempts to sabotage yourself. Pay attention to self-degrading thoughts like" I am too fat for anybody to want to date" I wish I were funnier and had interesting things to say" or" people never seem to understand me"
2. Replace negative self-talk with affirming messages, such as" I am perfectly lovable just as I am" and" I welcome love, friendship and support into my life"
3. Fight the urge to isolate. Isolation validates your fears that you are not worthy of the love and support you absolutely deserve. Sometimes you have to force yourself to do exactly that which you are dreading -- like putting yourself out there.
4. Weed out the toxic relationships and create space in your life for relationships that fuel your spirit. You can't grow lovely succulent vegetables with a large patchwork of weeds.
5. Nurture your support network. Even if there is only one person to start with, you can build on it. Don't underestimate the importance of what you have to offer.
6. Expand your social network. Online social sites such as meetup. Com are an ideal place to meet people and to explore hobbies, interests and social groups.
7. Open your self-up, take risks, and allow yourself to be vulnerable. Since loneliness results in isolation, experiment by sharing aspects of yourself, including experiences, feelings, memories, dreams, desires, etc. This will help you feel more known and understood.
8. Ask for what you need. Find your voice. Tell people what you need from them to alleviate the loneliness. Friends respond to direct messages for help and support. Give it a try, you might be surprised!
9. Take action. Don't wait for an invitation. Be willing to take a risk, be proactive and invite people to share in your life, whether it is for coffee, lunch, a walk, an event or a gathering in your home.
10. Recognize the importance of being alone and enjoying solitude. Being alone is not the same as being lonely. Peace, quiet, freedom, space and the opportunity to connect with your deeper self.
11. Consider therapy. Counseling is something that is healthy and proactive that can help you overcome the self-defeating behaviors that exacerbate loneliness. With the support of a therapist, you can change your thinking and relationship patterns and achieve the life you want!
Do the haemoglobin count becomes less during monthly periods, which leads to weakness even difficulty in breathing (occasionally) ?
Gf ke period 21 se start hote h fir 4 -5 din take hote h to sir kis date ho sex karne se pregnancy ke Jada cchance honge mujhe easily samjhaiye ty.
Mild jogging 1hour to 2.5 hours/week intotal duration is benificial to health.The frequency of jogging should be thrice/week minimum.Intense jogging can be harmful to health.