Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrathibaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 41 years old lady facing problem of heavy bleeding and white discharge. All my reports and ultrasound are normal. I am taking novex ds' from 1 month. Bleeding problem is solved but facing too much discharge. Thanks.
I am 21 old last time (on 12th june 2016) me and my girlfriend had a protected sex. Every time she get her date on 28th of the month, but this time she did not get her date. I am very tensed about her. Would you please tell me why it happen like that.
Last 10 days back me & my girl have a sex without protection & after few days. Periods suppose to come. But I think more then 4 to 5 days. The period is not coming. As per his last month.
Hi doctors I'm 25 weeks pregnant baby is going good but my cervix is weak. Internal Os dynamically opening with funneling with membrane, cervical length decrease from 2.9 to 1.7 cms. Stitch in situ is it ok.
Hi, My GF is facing problem with her period that going delay. Her period date for every month is 17. Today is 28 but still she is waiting for period. We had a secure and protection used intercourse on 10th of this month. Since last 6 day's she found that there is some sticky fluid is going out from her vagina but its very small quantity and before 2-3 days she found that 5-6 drop of blood only. The day before yesterday we done the pregnancy test and it is negative. Can you please help us out to identify what's is that going out and why is it getting late. Thanks, Rahul.
Hi, I am 28 years old and married for 2.5 years. I had PCOD for which I had taken treatment. Whenever I take treatment, for the next 3 months my periods would be regular and then again cysts would develop. I also underwent hormonal therapy as I was trying to get conceived. I also underwent IUI once with no positive result. Now, I have stopped all the treatment since 5 months. I got my periods regularly since 4 months. This month, I still did not get my periods. Its been 10 days in excess. Could you please tell me if this can be a pregnancy or cysts might have developed. Please suggest what I should do next.
Hello Doctor, I am 18 years old girl, I want to know that, I taken 2 unwanted 72 tablets in last week, so I want to know, what is the side effects happen in my body or it creates any problem in future regarding pregnancy. How it is if I take I pill tablet or unwanted 72 tablets regularly basic or like 1 tablet in a month? Is there any side effects for me? Coz my age is 18 running only. Could you please tell me about it. Please suggest me. I am waiting for your response.
I am married in nov'15 and I started having unprotected sex with my wife from jan'16 every alternate days. We are planning for a child now. But still now she is not pregnant. Please let me know what to do?
There is a friend of mine who is suffering from leucohorrea and recently she has seen some blackness on the sides of her vagina. She is worried as to what it is and wants treatment which can remove that and reduce leucohorrea?
I am 24 years old I have one boy baby of 2 years and I am. In planning not to be pregnant again and I want some gap I am. Using birth control pill as yasmin. My last month periods was on 08.03.2017. Till now I dint get and I never tested for pregnancy test and I don't want to be pregnant pls suggest me.
Hi, I am married Wants to conceive, we had intercourse on 17th Feb my dates came on 11 Feb now I must not feeling well pain in lower abdominal, dizzy etc. Please suggest do I have symptoms or what?
I am 26 years old married woman. I have PCOS from last April 2016. I am not ovulating properly. Now I am trying for conceive. Today is my 2nd day of my period. Doctor prescribed me to take Good ova 100 mg 5 capsules from 3rd day of my period to 7th day. I just want to know that after taking Good ova how can I know when I am exactly ovulating? And when I should do intercourse that I can be pregnant?
My wife's period comes earlier by 5-10 days every month and the periods are too much painful, also there is some white fluids in the rest of the periods time. Kindly suggest.
A panic attack can start suddenly and may be caused due a variety of reasons. A patient of depression and anxiety usually goes through such attacks. The symptoms of these attacks include sudden and persistent fear, the feeling of losing control, the feeling of having a heart attack, palpitations problem, sweating, dizzy spells and more. It has been medically proven that most adults go through at least one or more panic attacks in their lifetime.
Here are a few ways in which one can stop a panic attack:
- Recognise the Signs: Take note of the symptoms. From a feeling of choking to detachment, losing control, surreal experiences, dizzy spells, nausea, pain in the abdomen and chills, to tremors, and a fear of facing death, there are many symptoms that can put your body in a fight or flight response where things may suddenly seem terrifying, and without any reason at that.
- Breath Control: Learn to control your breathing as soon as you begin to experience the symptoms. This will help in distraction even as it soothes and calms you down, thus forcing you to think rationally about the fear and helplessness that you are suddenly experiencing. Sit down with your knees bent and let your shoulders relax.
- Relaxation Techniques: Learn and practice a few relaxation techniques during times like these. This may include simple things like rubbing your neck and more focused activities like talking to yourself and meditating.
- Continuation: Remember to hold your breath, let it out, and then carry on with the activity that you had set out to do. If you stop what you were doing, then the message going to your brain is loud and clear and you will panic even further. But if you relax and zone out before letting yourself go about the chore, however robotically, then it will have a positive effect on the messages that are sent to your brain.
- Medication: In the event that you are not able to fully control and relax yourself and your thoughts, then you may want to see a psychiatrist who can prescribe specific medication that will help in relaxing you. Sedatives and antidepressants may also be prescribed for patients who are going through severe episodes of panic with debilitating symptoms.
- Differentiate between Stress and Panic: Many times, we may feel like we are panicking, yet this may simply be a way of going through stress. It is important to focus on recognising events and reactions as stress or panic.
Not allowing yourself run away from a situation is a sure shot way of dealing with panic as this condition the brain to be more accepting and resilient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Panchakarma means 5 therapies. These five therapeutic treatments eliminate toxins from our body. They are vamana, virechana, nasyam, vasti, raktamokshana. The aim of ayurveda is to ensure good health for a healthy man and to cure the disease of a patient.