Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant K VaidyaYour feedback matters!
Foods to avoid in case of acidity:
Spicy foods and thick curry or gravy containing red chilly.
Citrus fruits such as oranges and grapefruit as they are high in acid.
Full fat dairy products such as sour cream, cheese or ice cream.
Coffee, tea, chocolate and soft drinks.
Peas, beans, broccoli and cabbage.
Tomatoes and onions.
Raw salad vegetables like onion, radish, cabbage, and peppers.
Carbonated beverage which stimulate the stomach and irritate the esophagus.
Diet modifications advised for acidity and dates, figs, apple, papaya and pomegranate can be added to the diet.
Carrot leaves, celery leaves and curry leaves are helpful in controlling acidity. Vegetables like carrot and beet root are good for relieving acidity.
Spices like cumin seeds, coriander and cardamom should be taken.
Include barley, jowar and wheat in food.
A glass of cold milk is also helpful.
Almonds are also a good remedy for relieving heartburn and acidity.
Take some mint leavesand chop these, then boil in a cup of water and sip slowly after meals.
Eating bananas is also helpful in preventing the symptoms of acidity. Basil (tulsi) leaves help to get relief from burning, nausea and gas.
Eating cucumber or watermelon is useful to fight against acidity.
Ginger is useful for digestive disorders.
Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily.
Drink 1-2 glasses of lukewarm water early morning relieves from acidity.
Should not lie down soon after having meal.
Eat small meals in small intervals based on whole foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals and proteins such as chicken breast and eggs.
I have a pyria in my teeth How much I safe this? And what a precautions for this? please suggest me and I will wait your answer.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder but a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are -
1. You may feel bloated on a regular basis
2. You may experience discomfort in your stomach
3. Loss of appetite
4. You may experience constant burping
5. You may feel nauseous
6. Symptoms of heartburn
7. You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
8. You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are -
1. Irritable bowel syndrome which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
2. If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
3. Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
4. Any inflammation of the gall bladder
5. Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
6. If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
7. Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are -
1. Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
2. Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
3. Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
4. Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
5. Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
6. Avoid wearing tight clothes
7. Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.