Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna Latha AYour feedback matters!
Actually mere vegina ke aandar bahut jalan hoti hai any time Mujhe aisa lagta hai ki pani kaam peene ke wajah se aisa ho raha hai aur usse toilet bhi aache se nahi ho raha hai thoda thoda ho raha hai ajeeb se jalan ke sath To kya ye pani ki kaami se ho raha hai ya koi aur wajah ho sakti hai.
I was diagnosed with pcos 4 months back on my left ovary and I want to conceive. Using metformin, ovabless since two months. Vil I conceive? What should I do to conceive?
I've a regular 30 days cycle, from last 2 months we're trying to conceive, but I'm getting my period 3-4 days earlier, I'm worried.
1. Keep children in mosquito nets
2. Apply natural mosquito repellent on their bodies
3. Give them 2-3 litres of fluids including glucose, fruit & vegetable juice and water
4. Use neem leaves to burn and cleanse your home
5. Keep tulsi plant in each room of your house.
Canker sores, or mouth ulcers are small, painful, oval shaped contusions which can form anywhere inside the mouth. It is caused due to gastrointestinal problems in the stomach, excessive emotional stress, hormonal changes, braces, orthodontics, baggy dentures and several other factors.
Hasten the cure for mouth ulcers naturally by following these 5 tips.
1. Light food: be very particular about your food. Avoid spicy food having too much chillies or salt as it can irritate the sores leading to more lesions protruding in your mouth. Try eating stuff at room temperature until your ulcers do not heal.
2. Keep changing toothpastes: toothpastes contain sodium laurye sulphate which can trigger irritation in ulcers. So it is advised to change your toothpastes frequently and make dental flossing an everyday regime. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles to brush your teeth.
3. Diet: most diseases are directly or indirectly caused due to stomach disturbances or indigestion. Hence, you must prepare a proper diet plan to follow. Increase the intake of zinc, iron, carbohydrates, proteins, b12, vitamins and minerals. Avoid acidic fruits such as lemon, strawberries and oranges as it may pester more sores.
4. Ointments and gels: there are many ointments/gels available in the market to cure mouth ulcers which are safe to use inside the mouth. Please check with doctor for the right prescription.
5. Hydration and relaxation: drink as much water as you can, it washes away all the impurities from your body and helps in minimizing the sores; try replacing artificial toothpastes with natural ones; take rest, relax and avoid stress.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
My husband age is 33years, we are newly married couple and having very rare physical relation as we live apart from each other. But when we have sex and after it, he feels pain in his entire body. Is it normal or anything serious matter?
Hlo Dr. M 6 month pregnant. Sometimes my nose bleeds .N mostly it happens in morning. Bleeding is just one or two drop or sometimes concentrated blood. What is the reason behind it n what r precautions. What to do?
Doctor I have periods for 5 days. But now for the past 6 months it reduced to 3 days. Is that a problem.(note: am 162cm height and 75 kg weight, am married before 8 months)
Hello! Main saat saal sa femilon tablet larahi ho. Mai 35 saal ki ho meri shaadi ho kar 13th saal huwa kya femilon mera liya safe hai kya.
My wife's got last period 11th February. This month period didn't start. We have a baby of 9 month. At this stage we're not ready for another baby. What should we do? What is medicine name should she take for avoid this pregnancy?
Hi I got period after 48 days only for three days on Nov 1st Is it okay to have three days period ?usually I have five day period 25-30 cycle. I have change in lifestyle quit job and staying at home. When shd I expect my next period?
Hello doctor. I am 7 months pregnant. My husband is type 1 diabetic. Me and my husband are cross cousins. We are worried is it is effecting baby. Please tell me what treatments can be done in order to treat type 1 Diabetes availability and success rate in india using baby stem cells .is baby stem cell can be used to treat fathers type 1 Diabetes. Thank you.
My wife had uterine fibriod surgery before that she suffered by typhoid and cough and cold docter assumed and treated as tb after takin tb medicine a week it occures side effect then b madication stoped now after two year ago what precautions and test reqired please suggest and also suggest a exclusive chest and lungs treatment hospitals in india.
For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with backward bend for 30 seconds.
If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.
Hi, I had unprotected sex. He didn't leave them in but he was a bit doubtful that some liquids have dropped like the pre-cum. My periods were on 26th and we participated on 19th and 21st. What should I do? Should take some pills, if so what to take? Eating papaya would help?
I am 26 years old 2 times abortion and utreus septem removed then I have piles problem I am waiting for pregnancy any difficult in my pregnancy please suggestion.
So your folks have always been advising, Early to bed, early to rise, makes a person healthy, wealthy and wise? But, it is so not you. You realise that waking up early has its perks but cannot bring yourself to do it? You must have categorised yourself as nocturnal and left things at that.
Fact is, getting up early morning not only makes you more productive it also makes you less stressful. It is better to start your day on a calm note than rushing to get ready and leave for work. Give your body time to get out of sleep before you begin your daily grind.
1) Sleep is first: Deadline is an excuse. Make it a point to sleep at an assigned hour and waking up at a particular time.
2) Break the cycle: You sleep late, you wake up late and the cycle continues. Break this by forcing yourself to sleep at a particular time. Use simple ways such as having a warm glass of milk before bed, exercising, etc to make yourself fall asleep.
3) Be patient: It is ok to fail. The trick is to keep trying. Your body is used to a certain sleeping pattern and it will take a few days before it can accept a new one.
4) Start small: Take baby steps. On the first day, sleep 15 minutes earlier than your regular time and wake up 15 minutes earlier. Increment it till you reach your goal time.