Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pramila SaxenaYour feedback matters!
I do not feel like studying even in the period of exam and I always fell depressed and feel like their is something heavy in my chest.
Physicalbeauty. Since a human being is a body-mind- soul complex, a'contented' soul is also
Necessary for perfect physical beauty. If the esoul is not happy and content, this
Discontentment will be reflected on the physical
Level. Modern concepts of applying cosmetics
To look beautiful or surgically fixing physical
Abnormalities is akin to keeping a beautiful
Bird (soul) inside an intricate, precious cage
(body). Rather than feeding the bird and
Listening to it sing, all our energy is devoted to
Polishing and maintaining the cage. If we do
Not feed the bird (soul), it will not be happy
Even though the cage (body) has been
Polished, washed and painted.
It is essential to feed the soul in order to
Attain permanent and everlasting beauty. Food
For the soul includes practicing non-violence,
Speaking the truth, helping others, not cheating
Or exploiting others and living with love, peace
And harmony. A contented soul fuels the subtle
Energies of the body, which regulate cell
Functions and rejuvenate the body. This is the
Reason why saints and spiritual persons (gurus,
Swamis) look beautiful, attractive and young
Even though they generally do not use any
Cosmetics or make up.
According to ayurveda, attaining beauty,
Therefore, depends on maintaining a balanced
Mind and contented soul and not merely on
Physical beauty treatments. Even physical
Treatment should be of natural origin. It should
Not aim at temporary good looks but at
Ensuring permanent and everlasting beauty.
We store water in all sorts of plastic bottles, jugs or containers. It can be low grade or high grade, but plastic is plastic! This is a very harmful daily practice as plastic containers carry lot of chemicals and bacteria.
Let's see the harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles:
1. Harmful Substances: Apart from harmful chemicals in plastic, water when get stored in plastic bottles also produces harmful substances like fluoride, arsenic and aluminium which can be poison for human body. So, drinking water from plastic bottles would mean drinking slow poison that will slowly and steadily deteriorate your health.
2. Dioxin Production: Plastic does melt in hot environment. And we, often store water in plastic bottles while driving and so many times leave it in the car where it is in the direct exposure of sun. Such heating releases a toxin called Dioxin which when consumed can accelerate breast cancer.
3. BPA Generation: Biphenyl A is an estrogen-mimicking chemical which can lead to lot of health problems like diabetes, obesity, fertility problems, behavioural problems and early puberty in girls. It's better not to store and drink water from a plastic bottle.
4. Liver Cancer and Reduced Sperm Count: Because of presence of a chemical called phthalates in plastic, drinking water from plastic bottles can also lead to liver cancer and reduction in sperm count.
5. Vitamin-Based Bottled Water: Nowadays, we get water mostly in plastic bottles and to increase its health content, manufacturers make it vitamin-enriched to attract buyers. But this is even more harmful as it carries health-harming additives like food dyes and high fructose corn syrup.
6. Impact on immune system: Our immune system is immensely affected when we drink water in plastic bottles. The chemicals from plastic bottles are ingested and tend to disturb our body's immune system.
I hope the above reasons are enough for you to think carefully before you drink water from a plastic bottle the next time. If you need more convincing or would like to understand the effects better, feel free to ask me your query.
Also, if you found this helpful, please Share this with people you love and care for.
I am 32 years old. And I am married from last 2 years and 6 months. Last year I got miscarriage. And now we're trying from last two months but no result found. Kindly suggest me something to conceive a baby.
I am 30 male and just got married, I and my wife want to make love without using pills or condom can you advice me is there anything safe time to make love without using any thing. As I used condom but we both were not much satisfied so please suggest is there as safe time to make love and do not get pregnant.
Hii my sister is 22 years old she has thyroid. She was on treatment for pregnancy and now she is pregnant .I want to know what care should I have to do for her bcoz I have heard becoz of thyroid so much complications are there. Pls I need a diet also for her.
Sir my friend wife is now she is pregnant of 4 months. Ll he do the intercourse with her now if k upto which month he can do and any precautions while doing intercourse?
My sex life is good it's like almost very frequent we Have sex. Because of sex my vagina has increased its like. It has become more spreaded so how to decrease the vaginal hole.
I am 19 weeks and 3 days pregnant and in my last scan my doctor told me that my cervical measurement is 27.3 mm which should be at least 30. Have advised me to stop any kind of exercises, to take rest and to restrict sex. Have called up for follow up scan after 2 weeks. Meanwhile she has also prescribed duphaston. I am bit tensed and freaked out because till now I have had no complications and this is my first pregnancy. Will I be diagnosed with cervical shortening which may lead to preterm labour?
My age is 30 and my wife's ages 28. We are trying to conceive for a baby from last two months. We both have done some test .I have sperm count of 100m/cumm. But my urine sugar is seen ++,As per doctor my wifes report are normal. We have also followed dates of ovulation and done the contact. But still she is not getting pregnant. What may be the reason? Can my urine sugar level be the reason? Or anything else.
My last periods was on 19th n it ended by 24th. On 27th I had sex n took ipill on 28th nly. Again on 4th I had an intercourse with my guy. Whr he never ejaculated inside me. I even wiped his precum before inserting (he nly put his tip inside. And now. Tt is on 10th I got bleeding. Exactly 12 days after taking ipill n 6 days after my last intercourse. Is this bleeding because of ipill or d previous sex? I am very much worried. M I pregnant?
All of us have our 'good and bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired.
Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Vitamin & mineral deficiency: It is important that we include loads of fresh fruits and vegetables in our diet, in order to nourish our body with required vitamin and minerals. This is important that a deficiency of vitamins like B12, D can often lead to fatigue or low energy levels.
- Hypothyroidism: Fatigue is one of the most common signs hypothyroidism and as per clinal records it has been established patients suffering from hypothyroidism have reported a significat drop in the level of fatigue by getting their hypothyroid treated.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Tiredness isn't just a result of working too hard. Tiredness or fatigue can be described as a lack of energy, motivation and can be physical, mental or a combination of both. Tiredness is often a symptom of a much larger health issue such as Anemia, Diabetes, Thyroid disease or heart diseases. Some of the common causes of fatigue are:
- Lack of sleep: Fatigue is one of the first symptoms of sleep deprivation. A minimum of 7 to 8 hours of sleep is needed on daily basis to keep a person healthy. Quality of sleep also plays a major role here. Patients of sleep apnea also commonly show signs of fatigue.
- Bad diet: A balanced diet helps you maintain your weight and keeps you energized. Eating a lot of junk food can make your blood sugar level fluctuate. When the sugar level drop below normal, the person is likely to feel tired and drained out.
- Anemia: Anemia is a condition where the body suffers from a lack of iron. Without enough iron the red blood cells in blood cannot carry oxygen to all parts of the body. This makes the heart work faster to pump blood and can make you tire easily.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is said to wake the system up and boost energy levels. However, like sugar, caffeine make energy levels fluctuate. As the level of caffeine in the body reduces, the person will begin to feel tired. Not drinking enough water along with your coffee can worsen this situation.
- Dehydration: Water is necessary not only to keep the body hydrated, but also to keep it energized. This is because the loss of fluid in the body can result in lowering the blood volume. This makes the heart work harder to pump oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body.
Fatigue is often not diagnosed till very late. There are many reasons for this. Primary amongst these are:
- Age: We assume that we are feeling tired only because we are growing older. However, the cause of fatigue may have nothing to do with age.
- Gradual onset: We are often not aware of how tired we are until we reach a point where we are completely drained out. Fatigue has a very gradual onset and is rarely noticed in the early stages.
- Misinterpretation: Complaints of feeling tired are often mistaken for lack of motivation and laziness.
The easiest way to prevent fatigue is to maintain a regular waking and sleeping schedule and to eat a healthy diet. Also, try and be physically more active.
Health benefits of tea:
1. Polyphenols content: polyphenols, especially catechins and epicatechins, have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. These little powerhouses protect your body from the bad things you consume. Over time, they may even help reduce the risks associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease. If you drink too much caffeinated tea, you may get a little jittery, but overall it suits a healthy lifestyle.
2. Weight loss: tea may be able to help you lose weight or keep that waistline in check. In a study of tea drinkers versus non-tea drinkers, the people consuming hot tea on a regular basis had smaller waistlines and a lower bmi (body mass index).
3. Increased muscle endurance: if you’re looking for better exercise endurance, green tea may help. Scientists discovered that antioxidants in green tea extract increase your body’s ability to burn fat as fuel. This allows you to build your stamina at the gym more quickly and reap the benefits of a healthier body.
4. Cancer protection: the powerful antioxidants found in tea can actually protect your body from cancer. Current research has shown that tea helps your body fight off certain cancers, including colon, breast, ovarian, prostate, and many others. Tea isn’t a cure for cancer, but it is a simple and effective superfood that can help lower your personal risk.
5. Fight free radicals: what’s a free radical? they’re the bad guys that invade your cells and alter them for the worse. The extensive damage they cause has been scientifically linked to heart disease, cancer, and even alzheimer’s disease. Despite your body’s design, it is not always able to fight off the free radicals – especially if you have a poor diet or lifestyle habits. Antioxidants found in tea help fight the bad guys.
6. Defend bones: the compounds found in green tea improve bone strength and density. This is great news as we age and our bones begin to weaken. Used in conjunction with mild weight or strength training and a healthy diet, green tea can help you fight the ravages of osteoporosis.
7. Regulate blood sugar: people with type 2 diabetes benefit from regular tea consumption. The compounds in green tea help the metabolic system process sugars more efficiently. In a surprising finding, studies showed that people who drank at least six cups of green tea per week were less likely to develop diabetes at all.
8. Boost brain power: many factors influence your brain health. Age, weight, activity levels, and smoking all factor into the way our brains age. Polyphenols in tea may slow the effects of aging in the brain’s memory and learning centers. This includes neurodegenerative diseases such as alzheimer’s, parkinson’s, and dementia.
9. Hydration: your body is comprised mostly of water. You have to have it for your body to function properly and experts estimate that 75 percent of americans are chronically dehydrated. Not everyone enjoys drinking gallons of water every day, and coffee (despite its other benefits) has dehydrating effects. Tea, despite the caffeine, is a hydrating beverage. Next time you’re falling asleep at 3 pm, try iced green tea for a refreshing pick-me-up instead of coffee.
10. Healthy teeth and gums: countries known for their tea consumption likely drink it plain or only lightly sweetened. Tea contains naturally occurring fluoride and tannins. These help prevent plaque from forming on the teeth. Unsweetened tea, along with a daily regimen of brushing and flossing, helps keep those pearly whites healthy.type diabetes