Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pramila
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PramilaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctors, I want to sex with my wife without condom, actually we do not need a baby till 2 year, so please advice me which time period of woman is safe for sex without condom, so that we can enjoy the sex without condom.
I am aged of 21 years ,height 5-4" weight 52, from few months I observe that my body is increasing and some times I suffer with irregular menstrual. How can I control my self I feel so embarrass .Actually I'm now personality is medium, further I don't want to be grown .which food is better for my diet according to that I 'll follow.
Dear Sir/Madam, We are in little trouble and unable to take decision. May I request you to please provide your suggestion/treatment plan if anything left. Problem ? My wife is suffering from recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL) three times. I have one daughter her age is 10.5 Years. We are trying for second baby from more than 5 years. But still no luck. About my wife - Her name is Arunima Pandey (Age 38). Height ? 5 feet, Weight -63 Kg. There are two major problem she is having first Thyroid. But it is under observation and control from last 3-4 years. thyronorm 100 mg she is taking because this is most suitable dose for her. Second problem is migraine, it created lot of trouble in first two recurrent pregnancy loss. But she tolerated the same without medicine or just few crocin. We just got root cause for her migration and it was because of the cervical. She is very well now after therapy. But I would like to highlight here that she has taken lots of different variety of pain killer in the past. But last one year she is not taking any. Before below she was infertility patient. 2-IUI failed, IVF failed in middle due to very less eggs formation (AMH- .81, 05-Dec-2013). Right tube ectopic. But she got pregnant without any medicine. See below history. 1.First recurrent pregnancy loss ? LMP ? 02-Feb-2014, GA by LMP-11 Week, 3 days, Cardiac activity absent, missed abortion. Treatment pre pregnancy ? Phalaghit, satawari and Aloes compound Treatment post pregnancy ? mucaine gel and Gestofit 200 mg, Ecosprin 75 mg, Garbhpal Rash. Pregnancy termination by ? D.
I am 29 years old, I had 4 late miscarriages (all almost around 4 months) in last 3.5 years. During last pregnancy, I had McDonald Cervical cerclage (In Delhi) to deal with cervical incompetence, but it also did not worked out and had miscarriage in Sep 2015. I read a lot on internet and found a solution of the problem of cervical incompetence by TAC (Transabdominal Cerclage)
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood Thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions Stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose Fitting Clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay.