Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PramilaYour feedback matters!
Anyone who is sexually active is at risk for an STD, regardless of gender, race, social class, or sexual orientation. That said, teenagers and young adults acquire STDs more easily than older people. By age 25, half of sexually active adults get an STD. Having multiple sex partners also raises the risk, some STDs are on the rise in men who have sex with men, including syphilis and LGV.
I am 4 months pregnant. Is it necessary for me to include milk in my diet? Are there any substitutes for the same?
I have pcod and 33days cycle. I am not taking any medicines. Will yoga and healthy eating can help me taking care of my pcos? I am not overweight.
Dear Sir/Madam My wife has been operated with major surgery for delivery of baby. Now three months have been completed. Yesterday she had got period. Is there any problem for feeding of a baby? Will she get surplus milk for her baby? please Tel me or educate me regarding this topic thoroughly.
While having sex if we cum inside from back is there any chance of getting pregnant? And taking I pill every month is OK to avoid pregnancy?
I am 24 years of age and married. I have a cyst in my left ovary. Do I wil have to face any problem during pregnancy?
I am 6 weeks pregnant. please tell me my proper diet chart. Are papaya and pine apple not safe in pregnancy?
I have pcod since 1.5 year. Im taking ginette 35. I have taken 3 cycles. My thyroid and prolactin are normal. No anemia. I feel am gaining weight. My periods are irregular since 5 years. So please suggest me sme ayurvedic medicines for pcod and for weight control.
During the natural course of events, a woman's body starts its reproductive phase with menarche and at about 50 years of age, attains menopause. This is when the reproductive function ceases and the ovaries stop producing the hormone estrogen and progesterone. This is medically termed early or premature menopause.
Menopause that occurs before 40 years of age is termed as Premature Menopause; it is due to primary ovarian insufficiency and occurs in 1% of the women. If it occurs between 45 to 50 years, it is termed as early menopause.
Causes of premature menopause: Normal ageing, family history, genetic disorders, autoimmune disorders, toxins, and surgery are some reasons that could lead to premature menopause.
Effects: Estrogen and progesterone have a lot of beneficial effects on a woman's body. Reduction in their levels leads to some of the below changes:
- Emotional changes like mood swings, irritability, and in some cases depression, especially in premature menopause.
- Irregular cycles before complete cessation of the menstrual cycles.
- General mucosal dryness leading to vaginal dryness, dry skin, dry eyes.
- There also would be urinary incontinence and reduced sex drive due to reduced hormone levels.
- For women who still would want to have children, infertility would be a big cause for concern. This could lead to other emotional issues, worsening the depression.
- Bones lose their density and get weak and are more prone to fracture. This leads to Osteoporosis.
- Postmenopause, women are more prone to heart attacks and stroke, leading to cardiovascular health issues. Though not fully proven, this is believed to be true as the good role that estrogen plays on blood vessels is negated with menopause.
- Menopause leads to accelerated damage of genetic structures, thereby leading to faster ageing. This also leaves a feeling in the women of being less attractive and less desirable.
There is also a good news, that after menopause women are at lesser risk of cancer especially, breast and ovarian.
However, it is not easy for women to handle premature menopause. The body undergoes some changes much earlier than expected, and it requires a lot of support and caring and comforting to come to terms with it especially, if associated with infertility or chemotherapy for cancer. Emotional issues of not being able to have children and feeling less attractive require frank talks to boost the person's confidence and increase self-worthiness.
It is easier said than done, but one of the key ways to handle premature menopause is an open discussion.
Related Tip: "7 Ways To Deal With PMS"
I am married 25 Yr women. I got married in 2015. My vagina got loose. How can I get it back without surgery .only with medicine diet etc.
My Wife 25 years old. She have irregular periods. We want to try pregnant. Doctor suggest, "Novelon" medicine. So, Please tell me the benefits of this medicine.
Please suggest a medicine to avoid pregnancy with life partner which may be used for 15days approx without any side effects.
As I get periods last mnth on 18 after taking medicine sysron again this mnth same problem lot of pain and white discharge but no periods what to do .AS DCT ADVICE MY THYROID PROFILE AND USG ABDOMEN ID NORMAL PLS HELP ME .IS SYRON AGAIN HELP ME.
Hi, I am a 39 year old healthy female. I prefer oral contraceptive pills" diane 35. What to do if I forget to take a pill on any particular day?
Me. I am 26 years old and from 2 months experiencing vaginal dryness and burning and UTI show negative and since 2 weeks I feel a weird feeling in hands and a sensation of heat and sweat even if its raining outside.
I have three basic questions related to pregnancy of my wife who is in her eleventh week of first trimester. Ques-1 my wife after missing her last period undergone a home pregnancy test which was +ve and visited the hospital, but doctor did not go with hcg blood test and rather gave urine test kit again and confirmed pregnancy, she has also started her prenatal pills and vaccination. Is it ok? Ques-2 can we have sex (intercourse and oral) while in pregnancy? Ques-3 can we travel long distance journey while pregnancy?
M 21. I had unprotected sex with my bf on 23rd jan He assures that he did not ejaculate. Now m facing problems like nausea, stomach ache, body aches, leg pain, headache. Expctd period date is 11th. Could these be signs of pregnancy?
New Year is a good the time for new beginnings. At times our sex lives needs to be revived too. After a few years together, a couple’s sex life may begin to stagnate. A boring sex life can negatively impact your relationship as well. But by employing some very easy tricks in the bedroom, you can bring back the passion and add spark to your life.
Can’t figure out where to start? Here are 6 tips and tricks to help you out.
1. Be spontaneous: One of the main reasons a couple’s sex life dwindles is because they fall into a routine. Whether it’s the position you choose, or the sequence of events- right from foreplay to the actual intercourse- every couple has their own set routine. Break this monotony and try out new positions that can greatly enhance your pleasure. Also, try having sex somewhere else in the house that you haven’t before to spice things up.
2. Don’t be shy: Sex is one of the most intimate acts you can share with someone. However, sometimes you may find yourself being unable to open up to your partner about what gets you in the mood. This can make sex an unfulfilling experience. Try telling your partner what you’d like him/her to do. You might end up discovering that both of you share a common fantasy you hadn’t spoken about before.
3. Explore all erogenous zones: There are a lot of erogenous zones on a man and woman’s body. Take your time and get to know every single one of them. If you don’t know where they are, explore your partner’s body and see what turns him/her on and where. This is a great exercise that also sets the foundation for more fulfilling sex in the future.
4. Experiment with your lingerie: Clothes can be a turn on or a turn off depending on what you wear. Try experimenting with your lingerie. A host of options are available out there for both men and women. These days you can even buy edible lingerie on leading online shopping sites. Choose bright shades like red, as they’ve been proven to increase arousal.
5. Play around with sex toys: Introducing sex toys in your bedroom can prove to be very stimulating as well as exciting for both you and your partner. Sex toys come in all shapes and sizes, for both men and women. You can take your pick from vibrators and vibrating rings, handcuffs, etc; even lubricants and gels can be used to enhance pleasure and make sex more exciting.
6. Shave your pubic hair: Another way to give your sex life a whole new dimension, shaving off your pubic hair can increase the sensitivity in your genitals making sex a more pleasurable experience. Besides, for many shaved genitals have a visual appeal and cause intense arousal, which is very important when it comes to having a satisfying sex life.
1. Weight loss:
Since flax seed contain full of healthy fat and fiber, it will help you feel satisfied for longer so you will eat less calories, which helps you to lose weight naturally. Omega-3 fatty acid present in seeds will help you to lose weight in a healthy way.
2. Lower cholesterol:
The soluble fiber present in flax seed will trap fat & cholesterol in digestive system and make it unable to absorb in the body.
3. Improve digestion:
Omega-3 fatty acids present in flax seeds helps to protect the digestive track. The fiber present in flax seed provides bulk to your stool and helps to cleans waste from your body.
Consuming 1 tsp flax seed everyday helps to maintain your blood sugar level normal.
5. Rich in anti-oxidants:
The other nutrition fact is flax seeds are also packed with anti-oxidants. It also helps for the growth of probiotics in the gut. Seeds are also known for antibacterial and anti-viral properties.