Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep KesriYour feedback matters!
I am 36 year male when I swallow something I feel difficulties and my throat is little fatty pls help me.
Sir, gale ke left side me dard rahata h kaan m bhi dard rahata tongue par safed kai janti h or gardan me karan rahti h dawai se aram nhi h.
I am 55 years old suffering from throat infections and infections on tongue and frequently coming infections. Please suggest recovery.
I getting sore throat. . I means I can feel little bit it's a start today is first day. What should I do .m sure after dat I wil get cold cough fever .every time if cold is going to start it start with sore throat. And m pretty sure i'm going to fall sick. What should I do to avoid. Further problems.
Hi sir my child is 4 yr old she cant talk yet. His tongue is not good position. I think she needs surgery so please suggests any pediatric surgery hospitals.
Hi here my cousion is having a stomach problem and Throat pain Is another issue. What should i do to cure?
I am 31 years old male. I am suffering from dry cough for one year. There is no pain in my throat. But some times I feel irritation inside my throat. Please help me.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding