Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Kesri
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep KesriYour feedback matters!
Throat pain. My friend is suffering from small throat pain. She is not able to eat food smoothly? Please advice some solution.
I cleaned my left ear as it was itching with ear bud. Thereafter I started hearing poop sound from ear every time I burp. And burp several times in a day. I tried to clear it out by keep both mouth and nose close and blow through, but still it persist. Kindly suggest.
My friend has dry cough and a little irritation in throat because of that. She had viral fever also which is gone now. What to do?
Hello dr, I had sex with my wife last night and I performed oral sex on my wife. I have a sore throat when I woke up this morning. I don't have any other symptoms. Please advise. Thanks!
Is removing tonsils a good option to cure tonsil stones problem? Is there any alternative to keep mouth free of tonsil stones.
Hie sir from pass 2 years whenever I am going to swimming or by mistakenly if water goes to in my left ears its starts paining so hard that's impossible to control. There is nothing inside my ears. Please suggest me.
Hi, for the last 9-10 years I've been having phlegm. It tends to be stringy at times and during winters it tends to be thick yellow. Phlegm tends to be dripping down at the back of my throat almost all the time, starting from the time that I wake up. I've been told that it could be sinus issue. Have taken allopathic medicines including a verity of syrups (All prescribed) and also Homeopathy but to no avail. I've to force the phlegm out of my throat inspite of it dripping down all the time. I've taken steam too but due to time constraints, could not continue. Pls help.
I keep getting sore throat every other month, is there a particular reason why I'm prone to it? Do I need to get tested for something? Can you please help me with this?
I have been diagnosed with hypomobile tm joint in my left ear. Which causes headache in the back left top. Also causes neck pain and all. Is this curable? Feel very anxious sometimes.
Swimmer's ear is a medical condition, which involves inflammation, irritation or infection of the ear. It may affect the outer ear and also the ear canal. Swimmer's ear is called Otitis externa in medical terms. The condition may be acute to chronic in nature.
Causes: Swimmer's ear is an infection that's usually caused by bacteria commonly found in water and soil. Infections caused by a fungus or a virus are less common. This condition is more common in teenagers and young adults. It may occur due to a middle ear infection or because of a respiratory infection such as cold.
Swimmer's ear can occur as a result of swimming in unclean or contaminated water. These waters contain pseudomonas and other harmful bacteria, which can lead to such ear infections. The infections are rarely caused by fungus.
Swimmer's ear may also result due to other reasons. They can be:
- Scratching the inside or outside of the ear.
- Having something stuck in the ear. When you clean ear wax with cotton swabs or small objects, damage may occur. Using headphone or ear plugs for a long period of time may also cause swimmer's ear.
- Allergic reaction to some object or anything placed in the ear may also cause Swimmer's ear. These may be hair products or jewelry.
- Some chronic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis may also lead to this infection.
There are several factors, which may enhance the risk of getting swimmer's ear. They are as follows:
- Swimming in water, which has got elevated levels of bacteria. This includes lakes and ponds.
- People having narrow ear canals are at a more risk of swimmer's ear.
- Aggressive cleaning and scratching of the ear canal.
The symptoms which indicate swimmer's ear are:
- Itching of the ear canal. This becomes intense as the condition progresses.
- Redness on the inside parts of the ear, which get more extensive in later stages.
- Discomfort which worsens by pulling on the outer ear or pushing on the tragus of the front part of the ear.
- Drainage of a fluid which is clear and odorless. As the condition worsens, there is excessive drainage of fluid along with the discharge of pus.
- A fullness feeling in the ear and a partial blockage of the ear canal because of swelling and fluids.
- In advanced stages, fever and swelling of lymph nodes in the neck is indicated. Hearing impairment may occur.
Swimmer's ear is a health condition, which involves the ear. The ear gets inflamed because of a certain bacterial infection. Although it is not a very severe condition, in some cases it can do significant harm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.