Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep KesriYour feedback matters!
Doctor mujhe tonsillitis ho gye h bhut pain h neck m or ears main. Please suggest what I do for relief this.
She have suffering by tonsils from last few year's, what is the future diagnosis of the tonsil, if not treated from a long distance?
Hi doctor I am having white dots on my face and I am having heavy tonsillitis I have taken many medicines please help me doctor.
I am 53 yesrd old male havingver severe throat congestion quite freauently for more than a year. I use to get soar throat and uncontrollable cough more often. Some fluid / flum comming from sinus such as nasal dripping use to get collected wiyhout going into food pipe, which in turn irritate the throat leading to soar throat condition. If I take some antibiotic and anti allergic meficine the problem will subside for a week. Once I stop the medicines it will recurr. Some times when I forcefully spit the flum alongwith saliva ( green in colour) I get blood in the spittedflum. The troat swap test done so far has no negative signs. When I was 15 yrs old one ENT doctor told that I have ceptal deviatiln lf bones. Even fro childhod I cannot drink cold drinks ice creams and even normal tap waterad I ude to get throat infection if do so. Hence I request u to suggest the coursr og treatment I should take to get rif of this problem permanently.
Doctor I have kind of giddiness throughout the day. Feeling dizzy. Feel like falling down. What maybe the reason.
I am 25 year old male. Have retracted tympanic membrane. Every now n then I have blow air through ears to listen properly. Is there any permanent solution.
My baby is getting cold frequently. His chest is congested and nose is running. He is 1 year 2 months old. He was born premature at 7 months. Last time due to wrong treatment of some doctors he needed blood transfusion due to dropped blood count by heavy medicine for cold. Please help.
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. Sudden increase in BP in hypertensive patients. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- To stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- Blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- When the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- If you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- A nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- If you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.