Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhu Raju
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhu RajuYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 30 yrs old. I have one baby.She is two yrs old. Still now i am giving breast fedding. And recently i am using medicine for weight gain.Last one week i am getting urine burning for every time. Still i am not using any medicine i want to know why its happening, s have any infection? my weight is just 35 only.Which medicine i have to take for this problem? and i want medicine for weight gain also.
I am 26 yrs old. I will be getting married in mid 2015. Request your help to address the below issues: 1. I have oily skin. I have medium complexion. Pimples keep coming out. Also have few dark spots on cheeks. Want to get rid of that and have a healthy clear complexion free of dark spots. 2. I have gained a bit much weight. I am 5" and weigh around 70 kilos. Want to reduce as soon as possible. Want some healthy diet plans from you and also any physical exercise you recommend. I am a non-vegetarian. 3. Want to have smooth silky hair and also want to have hair growth. My hair is medium length and want to grow it at the earliest. 4. Kindly recommend any good beauty treatment for me (preferably home made, herbal) to have fairer complexion and how to take care of my hands and feet.
I have to clean my galns on pennis, but that area is too much sensitive I can not touch it. Under my foreskin there is some whitish semisolid which I have to clean Should I worry? It is any infection?
I need an advice regarding use of condoms. How I should use a condom and how much useful it is. I am a male aged 27 yrs and married and I am having a kid also.
One of the most common ailments the elderly suffer from is arthritis. However, arthritis can affect people of all ages. It is a rheumatic disease as in, it affects joints and bones. It can be of many types and the term covers a number of inflammatory and non-inflammatory joint diseases. Some of the most well-known types of arthritis are rheumatoid arthritis, bone spurs, gout and osteoarthritis.
The causes of arthritis have not been defined but there are a number of factors that increase a person's chances of getting it. Foremost amongst these is increasing age and excess weight. Arthritic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and lupus are said to be hereditary and linked to certain genes. Sometimes, injuries can also cause arthritic conditions. Misuse of steroids can also result in arthritis.
Here is a look at the most common symptoms of the disease :-
- Pain around the joints is the most well-known symptom of arthritis. Along with pain, you may also notice swollen or stiff joints.
- Increased body temperature around the affected joints and redness in the area is also a symptom of arthritis. These symptoms range from mild to severe, and can be constant or may come and go.
- Everybody suffers from occasional joint pains but if any of the above symptoms persist for a long duration, it is best to consult a doctor. The sooner you seek treatment, the easier it becomes to deal with arthritis. If left untreated for too long, arthritis can result in permanent joint damage.
While there is no single cure for arthritis, it can be effectively controlled if treated in time. Since the type and severity of arthritis differ from person to person, treatment for the same must also be tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Drugs for arthritis can be categorized as those that treat symptoms such as pain and stiffness, and those that suppress inflammatory conditions.
- In some cases, surgery may be advisable.
- Physical therapy and regular exercise are very important when dealing with arthritis.
- It is equally important to eat a healthy, nutritious and well-balanced diet. If you are overweight, try and lose the excess kilos.
- You must also look after your joints to ensure that there is no further degradation of bone or muscle tissue. Avoid staying in one position for a long time, and try and maintain a good posture.
These simple techniques can be very effective when dealing with all types of arthritis.