Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramakrishna Pinjala
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramakrishna PinjalaYour feedback matters!
Every step and everything I'm doing wit my legs..all bcz of Dr.ramakrishna sir.. He is very patient friendly and more caring Doctor I have ever seen. I really thank Dr.rama Krishna sir way u treated me in 2010 to till now ..
Great experience and good advise by the doctor
Highly expertise, very friendly
Ma'am I have scars issue from last 8 years and I have done everything and still no result and I have allopathy, ayurvedic and homeopathy but no benefits.
Hello sir, my age is 32 years old, my face skin is dark, dark spots and acne also. My skin is very oily. What type of treatment applying me. And my thies below hips getting on stretch marks. What I do. Please reply me.
I am 29 yrs old and I have a dark circle problem. I have been using natural remedies but not getting rid of that.
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and to harm. Side-effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
1. Itches and rashes
Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cells called T cells expand. Itches, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
2. Swelling of the face and the throat
Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling of face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side-effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
This is also an important potential side-effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a visit to a doctor are imperative if you experience these symptoms.
5. Flushing and itching
You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side-effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
Sir I am 36 yr old having 2 children. I have done many facial treatments but still having some dark spots on my face please suggest me some medicines.
Ian 31 year old men have last 3 month small pain and burning on the upper stomach and chest side back side also paining .felling too much tired and sleepy. Some times constipation and dark stool also coming. During endoscopy showing 1 cm sliding hernia and esphogys erosion. This symptoms related to this reason or any other reasons.
When I do potty there is blood and pain is uncontrollable my days are painful please help before I die.
A common skin condition, which causes the discoloration of your skin in patches across the face, melasma is more of a social embarrassment and cause for distress rather than being a serious condition. Although it affects men as well, studies have shown that over 90 percent of patients are women. It is also known as the mask of pregnancy as many pregnant women develop this skin condition.
Causes of Melasma
Primary causes of melasma have been attributed to various hormonal changes within the body. Let's look at some of the factors that may cause this disorder:
- Pregnancy: This is often attributed as the leading cause of melasma, the primary cause has often been attributed to hormonal changes that a woman may experience due to pregnancy.
- Treatments that may change hormonal balance: Women on contraceptive pills or who have implants such as intrauterine devices may also develop this disorder. This is due to the balance of estrogen and progesterone being changed within the body.
- Sun exposure: Continued sun exposure may also lead to melasma. This is due to the activation of melanocytes within the body which start producing more melanin.
- Stress: Long periods of stress on the body can also trigger hormonal changes and cause melasma.
- Thyroid problems: If someone suffers from Hypothyroidism or low levels of the thyroid hormone, it can trigger other hormonal changes and also cause this skin disorder.
It has also been noticed that people with generally a darker skin tone tend to get melasma and it is less common in people with fairer skin.
Certain characteristics of Melasma
Melasma develops in certain patterns which can be easily diagnosed either as spots on the skin similar to freckles or brown patches of skin that grow bigger. Some of these patterns are:
- Malar pattern: This grows on the nose and cheeks
- Mandibular pattern: Starts growing around the jaw line
- Brachial melasma: This grows on the upper arms and shoulders
- Lateral cheek pattern: Grows on the cheek on both sides of the face
- Centrofacial pattern: Nose, upper lips, forehead and cheeks
Treatment of Melasma
Most women who develop melasma during pregnancy report that it goes away after childbirth. However certain forms of melasma may appear in non-pregnant women due to hormonal changes. Treating the underlying hormonal changes usually, resolves the problem. However certain other methods may be required to resolve the issues such as skin creams, chemical peels, dermabrasionand microdermabrasion.