Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pinjala RamakrishnaYour feedback matters!
Every step and everything I'm doing wit my legs..all bcz of Dr.ramakrishna sir.. He is very patient friendly and more caring Doctor I have ever seen. I really thank Dr.rama Krishna sir way u treated me in 2010 to till now ..
I am 18 years old guy and I am facing some problem while I go to washroom and I see it's bleeding when I go for potty. And it's bleeding heavily. What happens with me. Tell. I eat normal things. And stuff.
I had dark skin so I want to under go with glutathione injections. Is it goog for health? And is this treatment is permanent or not?
Had you not rested properly, it will be seen in your eyes. And, eyes, are an important aspect that enhances the beauty of a person. If you are living with under eye hollows, you may want to get a fix as it would spoil your outlook.
Undereye hollows are the opposite of having puffy eyes. The problem is not very visible in people with fuller faces, but if you happen to have a slender face, it can be evident. The cause of under eye hollows is attributed to a lack of fat in the eye region. This can be caused by hereditary problems, sudden weight loss or simply through aging. You can adopt either surgical or non-surgical options depending on what your cosmetic physician suggests for your case.
The easiest way to deal with under eye hollows if you do not want to go for a surgical method is a hyaluronic acid treatment. The acid is used to fill the deficient areas in the eyes through an injection, and it is then followed up with treatment procedures on the surface of the skin to make the skin look fuller under your eyes.
The downside of the procedure is that it is not a permanent solution and you will need to have multiple procedures over time to maintain the effectiveness of the treatment. The effectiveness of the method varies from person to person, and if it does not last very long for you, it is recommended to go for a permanent method to avoid any chances of damage to the eyelids or develop any other risks in the process.
- Fat Grafting: It is the method of choice when it comes to treating under eye hollows. It is a safe and effective procedure and is recommended by cosmetic surgeons if you want a permanent solution. The procedure involves moving fat tissues from other parts of your body and placed under your eyelids. It is a fix that has beneficial effects on the skin below your eyelids. The procedure helps reconstruct the eyelid area, and the procedure doesn't have any side effects.
- Blepharoplasty: This is another common method that is used to correct any form of disfiguration or deformity of the eyelids. The procedure helps improves the eye region aesthetically by removing excess fat and reinforcing the surrounding tissue region of the eye.
The procedure dates to the Roman and Greek eras but with the modernization of technology the procedure has evolved, and cosmetic surgeons now use laser blepharoplasty for the procedure which is much safer and non-invasive in nature. The procedure usually takes between one to three hours to complete, and any internal swelling that occurs will resolve itself within a couple of weeks. It takes several months for the results to show up. It is recommended to take a post and pre-operative images to assess the changes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi. One side of my cheek is larger than other side. Is it matter of concern? Please suggest me solution of it.
I am 21 years old and I have white hairs and along with my body skin's color becomes darker while moving out in sun. Please advise.
My face wrinkles before time. I have very soft muscle and skin. Any home remedy to get rid off wrinkles. My skin is also very sensitive to sun burn. I don't like applying lotions.
I am 27 years old married lady. I have big breasts and I am uncomfortable with it. Kindly suggest a safe way.
Hey I am 20 years old girl. I have really deep sunken eyes. And I guess its genetic. I do not have a problem with sunken eyes but just because it is dark enough and does not match with my sikn tone it looks really bad. And I discovered that I started having sunken eyes from the time I missed my periods. Please suggest me some home remedies to lighten my dark circles ?
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.