Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PawanYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old and my skin is vry dry and dull in summers also. I use vaseline lotion and dint get better results and often drink 8 glass of water. What should I do?
I am 20 years old. My skin is oily, so I have regular breakouts of acne pimples, after they healed they always left a black mark on my face. What should I do? Also my face appears darker than my body's tone. Please help.
Which foods are best for my health in winter season when m date come. I feel too weak and tired on that time. My face become black when my date don't come on time. Pls tell me what should I do. And which cream should I uses. What should I do.
I have got a black scar on my nose which was left behind from a pimple. Unlike other scars, which normally fade away with time, this one is stubbornly sitting on my nose since past 3 years. I have tried everything from saloon facial to various creams & scrubs, but nothing seems to be working. Also tried Bio oil. Still no effect. Can you recommend some strong treatment that can help me get rid of this stubborn scar? Thanks.
I am having a oily skin please tell me remedy about how should I take care so that my skin looks fresh whole day.
There are several dry rough white spots coming in my face. How should I get rid of it as fast as possible.
I am 23 year female and I have skin problem. I am taking injection of hydrocoat and avil. And tablets agree. Doctors said its urticaria please suggest me anything else I can do. Please reply as soon as possible.
Dr. how much should I drink water to keep my skin fresh and healthy, Dr. do you know any medicine to cure oily skin please help me.
I am getting body rashes or itching badly on complete body. Consulted doc ayurvedic and allopathic. Did blood checkup too. Uric acid, homocysteine, cholesterol, triglycerides was found more. Motion is normal sometimes paining. Sleep is normal. Getting hungry at regular interval. Weight is constant. The rashes are similar to ant bites. Its feels like something is pinching frm inside.
I have tremendous oily skin. Although it is not so disturbing in winter but in summer it Is hell. My scalp is oily too. So it is very uncomfortable if shampoo is not applied regularly. Please advice me with some good remedy.
I am suffering from fungal infection and I got a marks on my under arms and other parts .i am totally frustrated becoz I can not control my itching .so please tell me .how it is prevented and give me some medicines and ointments.
Skin care is an essential part of health and beauty. Though some of you may avoid or ignore it for a long time while giving in way to bring on crow's feet beside the eyes, thin lines on the forehead, and fine lines over the face, yet these all can be taken care of even in your 40s. If you realize that you need to care and deserve to look good always, it's never too late to start a skin health regimen.
These are the 7 tips you need to follow to make your skin look healthy and glowing when you are in your 40s.
Know your skin type
Whatever skin product you use, always make sure that it is made for your skin type. To know that well, you must know your skin type first. Skin is generally of four types namely oily, normal, dry and combination. Know yours to start right.
1. Washing: Wash your skin everyday. Use a mild face wash. Washing after you come home from an outing is an essential. Besides washing at bath time and washing your face at night before going to bed is also important. This keeps the derm pores on the face clean and prevents dust from piling and prevents acne and pimples.
2. Exfoliating: Exfoliation or scrubbing can be done as per your exposure to the outer world. In 40s your skin cells die sooner, and dead cells form a coat over the skin, which needs to be removed every week or so. Therefore, exfoliating the skin with a mild to normal scrubber in every 10 to 15 days is a good practice.
3. Toning: This keeps the skin healthy and compact as derm pores are tightened preventing entry of dirt and oil. Use a toner after every wash.
4. Moisturizing: A coat of moisturizer after toning is a must to keep the skin hydrated and prevent drying and wrinkling. Dry skin forms wrinkles faster, hence beware.
5. Wrinkle and anti ageing treatment: Use an anti aging cream or serum twice a day, preferably in the morning and at bedtime.
6. Under eye care: Care for your under-eyes and prevent dark spots and patches and the formation of crows feet. These obvious formations after 40 can be healed somewhat with daily care of skin around the eyes.
7. Lifestyle: Get enough sleep at least 6 hours in a day and drink lots of water to keep the skin hydrated and body detoxified.
I am 34. Having or suffering from small Rasouli in hand. What is the best way to get it of? Apart from operation.
I am suffering from a kind of skin disease, my skin is so sensitive little pressure makes it red. A bit of nail scratch can cut my skin. Help.
Hii sir am having huge irritation in skin with red spots can you help me with that and I think it is pityriasis and want some prescription.
Women can find unwanted hair growth very embarrassing. This is especially true if she sports hair growth on her face. Excessive hair growth on a woman is also known as Hirsutism. This differs from the usual fine 'peach fuzz' that covers the rest of the body. Such hair can be characterized as dark and coarse.
Hirsutism has a number of causes. Some of the most common reasons for this condition are:
- Genes: Hirsutism often runs in families. Thus, if your mother or grandmother suffered from this skin condition, chances are that you may suffer from the same. This is most commonly seen in people from the Mediterranean region and South East Asia.
- Hormones: Hirsutism is also linked to an abnormally high level of male hormones like androgens in the body. This is usually seen in cases where women suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome or tumors in the adrenal gland.
- Medication: A shift in hormone levels is also a common side effect of many types of medication. This is typically seen in drugs that include hormones, such as anabolic steroids, drugs that spur hair growth and drugs that help with endometriosis.
Facial hirsutism can be treated in a number of ways. Some of the ways to remove excess hair are:
- Shaving: This is an easy and quick way to remove unwanted skin. However, it may irritate the skin and with every shave, the hair growth may get coarser.
- Bleaching: This is a temporary solution for Hirsutism, but may irritate the skin and does not suit dark skinned women.
- Waxing: When done regularly, waxing can reduce the amount of hair growth. However, this is a painful technique and can cause skin inflammation.
- Laser hair treatment: Compared to the above forms of hair removal, laser treatment can remove hair for the longest period of time. However, this is not a permanent solution and can have side effects like the lightening or darkening of skin.
- Electrolysis: This is permanent solution to Hirsutism. It can require several sittings and may also lead to scarring or changes in skin colour.
- Medication: Prescription drugs can also change the way hair grows on the body. However, if you stop using this medication the hair growth with go back to its original form. Birth control pills and anti androgen blockers are the most common form of prescription drugs used to treat hirsutism.