Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Patel SachinkumarYour feedback matters!
Having dry cough, cold and occasional but random sneezing with mild body ache. Please suggest medicines.
Fever for last one month, age 23, male, widal positive, medicines taken co-amoxyclav for 10 days, then azithromycin500 for one week, then cefpodoxine+ofloxacin for 10/days, pcm 650/bd for whole treatment, now mouth ulcer are also accur.
I am 22 year old male. I think I am having some sexual problem. I am obsessed about sex. I always think about sex, masturbate 3-4 times daily. Because of this I am loosing concentration, health. (weight only 46 kg), depression, complex, lack of self confidence. Can you give me some advise should I go to doctor or what?
Hi Doctor. I am 20 years old and i am suffering with fungus since 3-4 years. Before the fungus was only at underwear position but slowly it got spread n also over my neck. I had consulted dermatologist but it didnt work. There tablets and ointment works temporary. I am very serious with this fungus. Please help me out.
Dear sir/madam, I am 29 years male, I am having habit of masturbations since last 12 yrs, I have problem of PE n also soft penis during intercourse, I have two options with me 1) I can go for walk in d morning or for swimming, which one should I prefer so that I can improve my sexual stamina, please help, otherwise my sexual married life will get disturb,
A normal healthy love life is as important as having a healthy body and mind. However, many men tend to have problems in maintaining a healthy love life due to the problem of impotence. A man is diagnosed as impotent when fails to get erection despite arousal or maintaining it during sexual intercourse.
Physical and mental impact If the failure to get erection / erectile dysfunction becomes a regular phenomenon, it can severely affect the person’s relationship status, not to mention his self-esteem. Sometimes, impotence might be an indication of a serious underlying condition.
Symptoms you might be suffering from male impotence if:
- You are experiencing recurrent and significant trouble in order to get and subsequently maintain an erection.
- You are suffering from a low sex drive for a long amount of time.
- A combination of the both.
Either way, a consultation with the doctor might help to cure male impotence through a prescribed dosage of medications. In extreme cases, the doctor might prescribe an artificial replacement of testosterone within the body or even a surgery in order to normalize things. If male impotence occurs due to psychological factors, sessions of counseling might help to improve the condition. If diagnosed and treated efficiently, male impotence is an easily curable condition.
Causes of male impotence or erectile dysfunction might occur due to numerous physical or psychological factors. Some of the known causes of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Underlying health issues: If you are suffering from major health disorders you may suffer from erectile dysfunction. Some of these could be
- Medication and treatments: Erectile dysfunction might occur due to side effects of certain medications such as chemotherapy and blood pressure medications.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco usage or drug abuse: These elements put many harmful elements within your body and may result in prostate cancer or surgery within the pelvic area. If anyone has recently undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer or other problems of the pelvic area, it may cause impotence as well.
- Psychological trauma: Since the brain is one of the most important agents responsible for erections, any form of psychological trauma, anxiety or stress might trigger a dysfunction in the process as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.