Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parthasarathi
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ParthasarathiYour feedback matters!
How to remove the facial marks left after acne, I have cystic type 2 acne which leaves deep and dark scars and marks on the places it occurs, what are the medicines I can take to remove the scars / marks.
Every woman desires picture perfect, glowing skin. Whether you are a student, homemaker, or a working professional, it is very important to have good skin.
Our skin is fragile, and exposing it to harmful chemicals is always a huge risk to take. Stressful lifestyles, hectic work schedules, inadequate sleep, lack of nutritional diet, pollution, harmful sun rays (UVA/UVB), excessive smoking, and drinking alcohol are the major factors which make your skin dull and dry.
homemade beauty recipes come in handy as they are a natural alternative to cosmetic products.
1. Turmeric Remedy For Glowing Skin :You Will Need
What You Have To Do
1. Mix the turmeric powder with the gram flour. To this, add enough milk or water to form a paste.
2. Apply this on your face and neck.
3. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with plain water.Use this remedy once or twice a week.
2. Coconut Oil Remedy For Glowing Skin
You Will Need : Virgin coconut oil
What You Have To Do
1. Lightly warm up the oil and apply on the face and neck.
2. Massage for a few minutes in gentle circular motions.
3. Leave the oil on overnight.
You can add some sugar to the oil and use it as a scrub to exfoliate your skin once or twice a week.