Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Palakani.KYour feedback matters!
I am just 21 and l am loosing my hairs. How do I get rid of hair fall? I don't`t use soap my hairs just shampoo them on alternate days. What do I do?
I am a 50 years old and suffering from gas and abdomenal pain in upper and lower position. I am a type ii diabatic patiant.
My age was 21 and I am facing some pimple problems what I should do now please give me a suggestion hoping for your valuable reply.
I am 18 year old male. I am suffering from typhoid fever every year, its not come to stop even after treatment. What I have to do for it please suggest me?
During every evening, I feel queasy, nauseous and like burping. I also feel very tired and anxious. This goes away in a few hours, but sometimes it continues till night. Also, my stomach sometimes becomes upset during this time.
I have hyper pigmentation for last 3, 4 years on the both side of my forehead to face. Lots of allopathy creams I have used with consultation with doctors. All gives temporary result & reappear once o stop it. I have also used hydro quinine types of cream also. It removes the pigmentations but reappears again once stopped. I have heard this alstroemerias not good for skin. I take loser 20 daily for last 2 yrs to control my pressure also take medicine for cholesterol. This pigmentation really bothering me. My age is 46 yrs. Doctors pls advice. I am also open to any good homeopathy advice.
My leaver is not completely work which create many stomach problems so please give me right answer for leaver problems.
Hello I'm 25 years old. Nowadays I don't feel sleepy. Even now a proper 6 hours of sleep. Can I get the remedy for it and suitable not high dose medicine for it Thank you.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside, until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seat. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day, but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and is often caused by a number of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions. Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss:
1. Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your problems. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last, but not the least use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
2. Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
3. Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
4. Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
5. Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling tricks of adding layers, which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage.
I am pregnant my last period date is 11-2-2017 .is there any problem if I travel by train or car like on day.
About hair loss dandruff and balding. Mine is a oily scalp which resembles liked oiled hair when kept without head bath for two days which also due to sweat. Dandruff causes itching also not irritable why because I take head bath daybyday. Previously I used tugain5% topical solution and gel also taken finpecia tabs which promoted my hair growth progressively after 45 days. During that period I got digestion problem because of tugain solution smell also not pleasant. Having searched from internet found finpecia has got side effects. Suggest me advanced medicines with no side effects for hair growth and how about advanced hair studio laser hair growth prp stem cell therapy and all. My hair loss is 20-30% in the middle. Same in the front also.
I am 21 years old female, and I have severe dandruff problem which has resulted in severe hair fall. I have tried many home remedies like onion juice, methi seed paste, castor oil etc bt nothing worked well. Also I have too oily skin bth on my face as well as on my scalp. What should I do?
I am a 56 year old women. I am suffering from black pigmentation marks on my face for the past 2 years. I try all cosmetic creams but it doesn' t seem to fade away. Rather its becoming more dark if anything. Please consult.
If you have curly hair, chances are frizz is your natural enemy. And if it is summer and the weather chooses to be humid, that is when everything goes for a toss. Static build-up in winters can also cause frizzy hair. Frizzy hair occurs due to raised hair cuticles, which allow moisture to traverse and enlarge the strands. This makes your hair look frizzy and dried, instead of defined and smooth. Usually, people with curly hair have more frizz problems than people with straight hair. Frizzy hair can occur due to many reasons, some of them include:
- Inadequate daily water consumption
- Repeated chemical treatment of hair (Hair dyes, bleach, etc.)
- Using the wrong hair products
- Certain medications
- Wearing woollen clothes (Such as scarves or sweater which cause static)
- Improper haircare (For instance, you may be rubbing your hair too harshly as you dry it)
- Washing hair with extremely hot water
- Dry, cold winds
- Styling your hair with heated equipment
Frizzy hair is a common problem during both monsoon and winter months.
1. The best way to deal with frizzy hair is to use a leave-in hair gel that has vitamins, minerals and proteins in it. The gel also contains other active ingredients such as hibiscus, saw palmetto and gingko biloba. The gel will moisturise the strands and lock the nourishment in. It will also form a protective barrier over the hair, so environmental factors (sun, rain, wind, etc.) cannot agitate the hair.
2. Frizzy hair is also treated by conditioners that are left in the hair for longer so they effectively moisturise each strand of hair.
3. Using hair brushes made from plastic or boar fibres can also reduce frizz.
4. Usually, frizz can lead to hair breakage. Thus it is important to use the correct shampoo for your hair type that has gentle cleansing and deep moisturising properties. Nourishing shampoos that contain hibiscus extracts and almond oil can be effective against hair breakage.